• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Reactions: Moopyj
You people are stupid as hell. Do you really think this hasnt een discussed already? And it's been moved the Paddock about a dozen times already? As it should be.

Get the crap over it.

Anyone think she did herself any favors with most UK fans with her speech at the Woman's Protest in DC?

You are about two days late with this question.
Been discussed ad naseum.
Check the Paddock.
Everyone hates her now.

I wanted to pile drive her during that speech or poem as they called it. She looked and sounded so effin ridiculous!

Kudos to whoever posted the list of repub news accounts. It's important that half the nation can have legit news options now, even if it's some guy from his couch.

It's the 2010s, media and news doesn't need to be a small, super controlled pipeline by the left. Now, whoever wants to voice their opinion can, and they are doing it.

There'll be leftist youtubers and pundits, and that's fine, but now social media is an equal playing field.. I'm sure that dems are furious they cant lock this down and relegate us to one single cable news network. But im ecstatic.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
Kudos to whoever posted the list of repub news accounts. It's important that half the nation can have legit news options now, even if it's some guy from his couch.

It's the 2010s, media and news doesn't need to be a small, super controlled pipeline by the left. Now, whoever wants to voice their opinion can, and they are doing it.

There'll be leftist youtubers and pundits, and that's fine, but now social media is an equal playing field.. I'm sure that dems are furious they cant lock this down and relegate us to one single cable news network. But im ecstatic.

I intentionally linked those and at least two of them have no issues being critical of Trump. They're conservative and you get way more info without the corporate influence. I dig that.

They will highlight stories that the MSM does not. I enjoy all of those accounts and I'll check them out daily. They get a ton of death threats especially Paul Joseph Watson.

Mike Ceronovich is a good one but he can be too big of a homer so I didn't list him but I'll check him out.

Meh... I hate SNL right now as much as the next Trump supporter, but we're so far over the obnoxious ish is okay on Twitter that this meant nothing. Hell, Twitter's "Moments" right now actually promote the fact that it's white women who are to blame for Trump, and we'll be better off when we put "brown women" in charge. That sort of divisive ish is much worse than making fun of Barron.

Lastly, yeah Barron is 10 years old and shouldn't be a target, but that boy is probably gonna have the world by the balls in about 8 years and he'll be just fine. Trump should give him his own Twitter account and let him tell Katie Rich to get pumped.

I wouldn't give a crap if we had not endured eight years of these nuts enforcing speech codes and claiming to be offended over everything and portraying all of us as racists and bigots any time we disagree. They try to create chaos and ruin Christian businesses over the smallest thing.

They deserve to have the spotlight shinned on their disgusting filth.

Read up on this whole Mexico City Policy that Trump just reinstated.. of course, Libs and the women's movement are besides themselves. Here are the facts:

1. This thing has zero affect on the US.. it's entirely for funding other countries abortions, abortion information, and reproductive health.
2. It costs about $600mil/year.
3. It's not a new policy. It has been issued and removed for over 20 years now.

While in theory, I'm not against funding something like this in the U.S. (I'm sure we already do to the tune of billions of dollars). But for other countries? Why? Who gives a damn about Yugoslavia's reproductive issues? Why should our money go there? And why the outrage like this is the beginning of the end? Two presidents before Trump have already put it in place.
Why the hell were we funding abortions in other countries anyway?

I know this is a basketball forum and not a political forum, but I wonder how many of you saw Ashley Judd's Tirade in the big march for women Yesterday. i saw it and I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. I knew that I had heard that she was liberal, but this speech was totally off the wall. It probably will not happen, but I wish she would be booed out of Rupp Arena the next time she showes up.

I BELIEVE IN A PERSONS RIGHT TO PROTEST, but her speech was hard to follow and didn't make much sense. I was really disappointed in her.

i know that i will be chastized for this tread, but she needs to grow up and live in the real world like most of us.

The Mexican advocate for immigration on Tucker Carlson tonight was such a liar. They argue with you when you point out the failure in their logic & when they feel cornered, they deflect and refuse to answer the question.

The guy said America shouldn't be able to stop who comes into their country because we meddle in other countries and use more drugs, which causes them to come here. Unreal.

He also got upset at calling them illegal aliens and made a claim that 67% supported this "humane" open migration.

Reactions: screwduke1
I know this is a basketball forum and not a political forum, but I wonder how many of you saw Ashley Judd's Tirade in the big march for women Yesterday. i saw it and I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. I knew that I had heard that she was liberal, but this speech was totally off the wall. It probably will not happen, but I wish she would be booed out of Rupp Arena the next time she showes up.

I BELIEVE IN A PERSONS RIGHT TO PROTEST, but her speech was hard to follow and didn't make much sense. I was really disappointed in her.

i know that i will be chastized for this tread, but she needs to grow up and live in the real world like most of us.

Nasty HO!

Reactions: KWilt43atbuzz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT