POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picture of me and my multi-cultural friends getting ready for the Men's March next weekend. (Seriously---just think of the outrage if thousands of men dressed up like this and marched throughout the country.)

Adult-font-b-Halloween-b-font-font-b-Costume-b-font-for-Men-Women-Sexy-Inflatable.jpg

[laughing] It's just too damn much, though. Just now saw that "Not my Super Bowl" is even trending on Twitter because Brady is friends with Trump. If they keep this type of nonsense up, I'm not so sure that I'm going to be able to make it through Trump's presedency.
I haven't checked Twitter today so I didn't see that. I wonder if some of that was a joke. I know my circle of friends has used the "not my..." as a joke to somewhat mock those that use it seriously.

Not sure how many listened to her almost incoherent speech at the women's march in Washington but she definitely has went off the deep end. Some don't care about politics and are free to bypass this topic but just curious if her left wing hate speech affects your thoughts of her. I would not be surprised if she is booed at UK games. I also just heard about how she had to go to therapy because she was so controlling with her husband. I've not been a fan for a long time. I don't care if she is a UK fan because she's an embarrassment as far as I'm concerned. Just my humble opinion.

Not sure how many listened to her almost incoherent speech at the women's march in Washington but she definitely has went off the deep end. Some don't care about politics and are free to bypass this topic but just curious if her left wing hate speech affects your thoughts of her. I would not be surprised if she is booed at UK games. I also just heard about how she had to go to therapy because she was so controlling with her husband. I've not been a fan for a long time. I don't care if she is a UK fan because she's an embarrassment as far as I'm concerned. Just my humble opinion.
Just like Madonna...if these things had been said about Obama they would have been arrested....I hope the day she walks back into Rupp Arena she is booed out of town...a disgrace to the beautiful Commonwealth of KY.

UK better tell Ashley to stay away from the basketball program. She has made a fool of herself and is crazy as crazy can get. I don't want her associated with anything Big Blue. Such a looney tune who needs a straight jacket. Not a UK jersey. How did we get stuck with her. Get out of our face Ashley Judd and stick with Dick Vitale and his Dookies.

Hate to be a dick but this has been talked about a lot already. I agree with you but this should go to the paddock

I have a different opinion of her today than I did a week ago. Going on and on about her bloody bed sheets and panties. I think she was drunk.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Don't know if you've been living under a rock or not so please forgive me if you have but this topic has been discussed ad nauseum over the last 2 days. The Paddock board is that way --------------->

She is not going to be booed and this was posted about 20 times and subsequently removed (as it should be and this one will be as well).

She's a liberal. We all know that and always have. She was actually reciting a 'poem' written by some girl in Mississippi.

Like it or not, there are liberal UK fans and there are conservative UK fans. Then there are ones that are reasonably in the middle also.

Sad thing is these dipchits think taxpayers should pay for their abortions,if they aren't responsible enough to take care of birth control in their sex lives,then why should we pay for the murder of an unborn baby.I think they should also decide to have an abortion by 3 months,after that unless there is extenuating circumstances,it should be illegal.
I'm not an extreme prolife person,but liberals think it's OK to kill unborn babies,but cry about killing Our Enemies,mental illness IMO.

Reactions: TopCatCal
I haven't checked Twitter today so I didn't see that. I wonder if some of that was a joke. I know my circle of friends has used the "not my..." as a joke to somewhat mock those that use it seriously.
That's what you thought as well. Then I read through some of if it. Lots of Trump bashing and Brady bashing because of his friendship with Trump. It's directly associated with the "Not my President." crowd.

She is not going to be booed and this was posted about 20 times and subsequently removed (as it should be and this one will be as well).

She's a liberal. We all know that and always have. She was actually reciting a 'poem' written by some girl in Mississippi.

Like it or not, there are liberal UK fans and there are conservative UK fans. Then there are ones that are reasonably in the middle also.

UK fans being probably a reflection of more conservative Kentucky demographics are likely 70% or more conservative. She will be boo'd. You can count on it. She made a fooooooool of herself. The video of her reading that stupid poem as she did...will follow her.

Reactions: Anthony B
Congrats to the whiners on getting this moved to the paddock!!! Good grief!!!

As far as AJ is concerned if she never shows her face at another UK game again I will be just fine with that. Disgusting behavior for anyone let alone a public figure.

That's what you thought as well. Then I read through some of if it. Lots of Trump bashing and Brady bashing because of his friendship with Trump. It's directly associated with the "Not my President." crowd.
That's pretty surprising and unfortunate. I dislike New England and Pittsburgh so I coukd saying something like "not my AFC champion" but in obvious jest. It's a shame that people feel because they dislike the teams in the Super Bowl or whatever they're upset about they think they live in a different world where the Falcons and Patriots won't be competing.

Can't wait to see all these flaming liberals go down in flames
All I know is a lot of them are going to be in for quite surprise once they finally realize Trump is a man of his word, and is actually going to try to do the very things ran on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT