POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if this will get passed, and if it gets passed, wonder if Trump will even sign it?

He has always said that he agrees the UN does some good, and that his only beef is he thinks other countries should pay their dues. He has never said he wants out completely (not that I'm aware of).

Although, after the Israel deal (that he's planning to veto), he may have changed his mind and actually does want out.

Reactions: screwduke1
That's the thing with Trump the left don't get.......he is a business man that sees this as a negotiation. They will freak out like this is some anti world pro racist move when in reality it's simply the beginning of a negotiation to get other countries to pay for our defense.

America is like the Mafia that allows people not to pay up right now and trump is Jon Gotti. Pay up MFers!

He knows if this gets past phase one other countries will pay more and that's what this is.

America is getting shafted and he is righting the ship in his first weekend. More money from nafta, the UN, business coming home increasing tax revenue and we the people get a tax break.

More money for everyone!

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Well it takes away a fear mongering strategy the left has used since the nuclear missile crisis so.......

Hillary was perhaps the worst major candidate in a presidential election and she nearly won.

laughing my butt off . . . 304 to 227 is a medium ASS whipping. My only wish is that she had received 100% of the votes in California, supported by ANOTHER 2-3 million illegal voters in that state, just to make the meaningless, insignificant, non-existent, mythical . . . BOGUS discussion of "popular" vote even MORE terrifying for liberals. He stomped her ass by campaigning and expecting to win on the ground rules that ARE. "Nearly Won" . . . yeah, okay. laughing . . . funny, ha-ha

I think thats another way of Trump trolling people. If he loved Putin he wouldn't have made Pence his VP. Mattis is also not exactly pro Russian.
It's definitely not something to take lightly. Putin is dangerous and Trump should not want to be allies with him.

16266234_911353112333202_2663352580335156741_n.jpg

If you think Elizabeth Warren has a snowball's chance in hell of being president then I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.
I dont...but your missing my point completely. It's that you shouldn't allow someone to abuse executive power even if it agrees with your stance bc one day it will be in the hands of someone else. Thats what liberals did with Obama. If you can't understand that, I won't sell you property...I'll give you a book for free

I'll tell you another reason why libs don't like Trump. They hate alpha males. They love weak beta cucks and their party is filled with them. Obama was total puss. Trump doesn't give a crap and takes them all head on.

Libs aren't used to such "toxic masculinity."
Actually you guys like bullies, liars, and fascist types. Clinton and Reagan were 'alpha' males and both are held in high esteem. Obama had a quiet confidence, but since he didn't scream and yell and threaten like most dictators do, I guess he's not 'alpha' enough.

I don't think you guys fully understand what is happening right now. You live in a bubble of your own sheep and Trump ball lickers. People are pissed. And yes, some even voted for Trump. This was a multi-million person demonstration, perhaps the largest we've ever had in this country. And it's just getting started. With every lie he tells, every protest he scoffs at, the anger will just build.

Trump is trying to kill democracy, and you guys are cucks to it. You don't say you are giving power back to the people and then put a bunch of billionaires in charge. The wealthy and privileged will continue to be protected, the gap between the rich and the poor will continue to grow, and at some point, probably during a recession, all hell will break loose. This is a repeat of the 1960s, but instead of JFK, we've got Nixon II.

Their 1984, Baghdad Bob display on Saturday just cements the fact that they are anti-facts.

Here would be my strategy.

- Get out of the UN
- Tell Iran and all Muslim countries to piss off, we'll use our own oil
- Pull out all funding to any other country and put it back in our own economy and/or pay it toward the $20T in debt.
- Stop ALL IMMIGRATION FROM THE THIRD WORLD
- Don't help anyone without them footing the bill
- Use our own military to protect the border
- Cut off all entitlements to illegals
- Stop birthright citizenship where two illegals can produce a legal citizen
- Heavily fine any employer that is caught employing illegals

Tell me this wouldn't ease a huge economic burden right here?

Want to see a fat Mexican female anti-Trump protestor set a female Trump supporter's hair on fire at the #WomensMarch after chanting "Love Trumps Hate."

C21RWzEVQAEsCFD.jpg
Once again, false moral superiority makes these folks think that whatever they do is ok. It really should be obvious to everyone how hypocritical these people are. They wonder why they got steamrolled in the election, not just the Presidential election.

Actually you guys like bullies, liars, and fascist types. Clinton and Reagan were 'alpha' males and both are held in high esteem. Obama had a quiet confidence, but since he didn't scream and yell and threaten like most dictators do, I guess he's not 'alpha' enough.

I don't think you guys fully understand what is happening right now. You live in a bubble of your own sheep and Trump ball lickers. People are pissed. And yes, some even voted for Trump. This was a multi-million person demonstration, perhaps the largest we've ever had in this country. And it's just getting started. With every lie he tells, every protest he scoffs at, the anger will just build.

Trump is trying to kill democracy, and you guys are cucks to it. You don't say you are giving power back to the people and then put a bunch of billionaires in charge. The wealthy and privileged will continue to be protected, the gap between the rich and the poor will continue to grow, and at some point, probably during a recession, all hell will break loose. This is a repeat of the 1960s, but instead of JFK, we've got Nixon II.

Their 1984, Baghdad Bob display on Saturday just cements the fact that they are anti-facts.
Translation: Denounce denounce denounce. Rinse. Repeat.

I see it is now your turn. It seems you guys take your turn at the drive by postings. One or two come on here for a day or two, post ridiculous non factual points (info you got from fake news) then fade away for a week or so. Not too unlike those demonstrators who leave trash in the streets for some one else to clean up.

You mean like the people who block your way with demonstrations, or pull you out of your car and beat you up because you are white and maybe voted for Trump, or destroy, pillage, loot, and burn because you can't get your way. Call you every name in the book and want to bomb the White House because your guy is not in it? Please go on and tell us about bullies.

Womens march, and yet, not one of them seem to have a problem with the fact that Hillary's and Obama's organizations have like a 15% wage difference in gender. Meanwhile, we are STILL rehashing a 15-year old quote from Trump, before he was running for president, and behind closed doors.

Liberals, holding the other side to absurdly high standards that they don't come close to holding for their own people. This party can't stop cheating on their wives and they couldn't care less because the other party has a guy that said an off-color joke.

Plus are all these women really ok with Obama and the democrats wanting men going into the rest rooms and lockers with their own daughters?

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I'll tell you another reason why libs don't like Trump. They hate alpha males. They love weak beta cucks and their party is filled with them. Obama was total puss. Trump doesn't give a crap and takes them all head on.

Libs aren't used to such "toxic masculinity."

Rack x1000

Should be an eventful day. Trump said he's getting rid of 2million illegals w/criminal records in the first hour. See how that goes. Maybe El Chapo news? No telling what else he'll accomplish. Tomorrow press briefing like "mr. trump accomplished more yesterday than the previous administration did in 8 years. You will print those facts or else. No questions. Everybody back to work".

Great article: The Pointless Paranoia of the Women's Marches

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2017/01/21/the-pointless-paranoia-of-the-womens-marches/

"What exactly was motivating them?...

Donald Trump, that vulgar misogynist who bragged about pu**y grabbing (asterisks to dissociate myself from Madonna, even though I'm aging too). I'm going to skip over the obvious - these same women almost all ignored Bill Clinton actually doing (not just mouthing off about) similar activities in the Oval Office, not to mention on numerous other occasions, some of which we know about and some of which we may not. Further, these women didn't have much to say -- no demonstrations, no marches, maybe a few hashtags -- when radical Islamists of various stripes regularly kidnapped large numbers of women (Nigerians, Yazidis, Kurds, etc., etc.) from their homes and took them as sex slaves, often beheading them after they finished raping them. Nor did they even pipe up when honor killings were going on in their own backyard.....

What was the purpose of Saturday's demonstrations? None, I think, meaning nothing substantive in the provable sense. They were propaganda. Basically the protests were media and social media ginned-up events intended to continue opposition to the myth, not the reality, of a Trump administration for political purposes. (Some were even claiming he was about to put people in concentration camps.)
The success of the demonstrations in terms of size attests to the power of mutually reinforced paranoia. This paranoia is of course magnified by the extraordinarily fractured nature of our society with almost everyone living inside their own echo chamber with fears building upon themselves, much in the manner of the Salem Witch Trials.

This makes demonstrations to a great degree pointless because the demonstrators make little attempt to reach out beyond the converted and convince their opponents of the rightness of their cause. If fact, they rarely even try. Instead, they parade their "rightness," their superiority, to impress themselves, as did the myriad women in the pink pudenda beanies Saturday. They are mostly showing off....

people who demonstrate all the time should consider they risk morphing into a collective version of the boy who cried wolf. When there's something really worth protesting, no one believes them anymore."

I don't think you guys fully understand what is happening right now. You live in a bubble of your own sheep and Trump ball lickers. .
"You live in a bubble" from the people who carried 15% of the counties in the country. [roll] Y'all live on top of each other & hear only yourselves.

How many women demonstrated in front of coal mines, oil wells, factories, grain silos? Hell, do they even know what those words mean? If it ain't government or an office building they don't have a clue.

Let's make something clear. Nobody stopped Obama from doing anything (aside from confiscating guns). He was elected twice, and passed everything he wanted either with the help of congress or through executive order. The country sat back and waited patiently as cops were being assassinated, and towns were being burned and destroyed due to "protests". We all watched as the acting President was quick to condemn and console criminals killed while being confronted by police, but we didn't once see the same President condemn the killing of police officers.
There weren't riots by conservatives, there wasn't even mass hysteria by conservatives. The course of action by those on the right was in line with the constitution and the process of electing officials to represent us.
So for those on the left, learn the system, grow up and act like an adult if you want to be taken seriously. If not, it will be a very long time before you have anyone in the White House to represent your views.

Newt on Fox is great this morning.

Talking about reporters in the first two rows thinking they are precious because they call themselves journalist. He said they are actually left wing propagandist. Said they have no more right to those seats than everyday citizens.

Outstanding.
Exactly why they don't want a bigger media room. Put them out on the WH lawn in the open air & let Spicer tell them off from under a heated tent awning.

The irony of the post is hilarious. The only people trying to kill democracy are Democrats. From Obama's blatant unconstitutional use of executive orders to the Democrats rigging the primaries so Sanders couldn't possibly win, the proof is overwhelming. As far as Trump's appointments, you want people who have been successful in business and the military to run the country- not appoint homeless men and drug addicts to positions of power. As far as the income gap, I suggest you google how much wider the disparity has grown under Obama and his clueless cronies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT