POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol at these dumb ass protesters they don't even know wtf they are protesting.

Exactly. All they know is that their twitter feed/facebook feed/instagram or whatever else tells them they should be outraged and protest. They have no idea what they are doing and nothing they are doing is based even loosely on facts or rational logic.

Reactions: Moopyj
Another hilarity of the Women's Marches that were overwhelmingly white/lacking diversity & that supposedly show where women stand is that Trump won 53% of the white women vote. Talk about your bubble.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
No wonder she hates us bashing Pitino and UL, she's on the verge of being committed. I don't care if youre Dem or Repub, this woman is nuts.

Ashley openly admits that she is nuts. She has been focusing her mania on politics for several years now.

"Actress and aspiring politician Ashley Judd, who once described herself as "absolutely certifiably crazy" and in need of a "psychological support" dog, suffers from mood-altering bipolar disorder, according to a new report......She has often talked about her depression and troubled childhood, but the diagnosis of bipolar disorder is more blunt than the co-dependency Judd has talked about."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-ashley-judds-depression-is-bipolar-disorder/article/2525122

And of course trump lied about releasing his taxes... Has no intentions of doing so because he thinks he's above the law.

Those cities provide the vast majority of revenue for those rural welfare states

Question for my liberal friends....if someone complains about Trump, is it ok to blame Obama? Call them a racist? Is it ok to say F'em, we got the votes? Or you have to pass it to see what's in it?

It's been 8 very long years, trying to brush back up on responses.

TIA.

And of course trump lied about releasing his taxes... Has no intentions of doing so because he thinks he's above the law.

There is no law requiring him to release his taxes. However, prior to running for office he had to fill out a financial disclosure that contains plenty of information about his wealth. The media just wants his tax returns so that they can't berate him for taking certain tax deductions such as writing off losses (which is perfectly legal).

Considering the known hard-on the IRS had for conservatives under Obama, and reports during August-November of the IRS pouring over his tax filings of ADMITTED zero tax paid, you can pretty safely bet that he's legal or we'd have heard about it. As DSmith says, they just want the tertiary fodder within to erode his character for doing the exact same things every other millionaire Democrat does.

Next...

Then the bitch should be up speaking about mental health. That's hip and progressive. Set an example.

Idgaf. I understand the viral nature of all this BS, and the emotions involved. March your little heart out. HOWEVA, I saw a fn shit ton of little ass toddlers involved in this stuff, holding signs, etc. That's really F'd up. That's nuts. Leave the damn children alone.

Clinton Foundation/CGI closing down, firing staff. Surprised? (I don't think we've heard the end of this one.)

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...on-is-dead-but-the-case-against-hillary-isnt/

Where's the guy they hired to "clean it up" who went "missing"?

Also, the Obama foundation is going to *crush* it. He's obviously got Silicon Valley on lock, much better marketer than Clinton, gotta more loved around the globe, and has 81mil followers compared to Clinton's 12mil. That is fn scary.

I don't think you guys fully understand what is happening right now. This was a multi-million person demonstration, perhaps the largest we've ever had in this country.
I don't think you fully understand how many people voted for Trump. Most either laughed at the march, didn't care about the march, or had no clue what the march even was.

Yes, there are millions of people out there, probably more than was at the march, who aren't hung up on politics and had no clue about the march. They have busy lives, and they prefer to live those lives without all the bull shit. To pretend that that march was some huge movement is laughable.

The real, most important demonstration has already passed you by, Claudio. 60+ million people participated. It took place on November 8th, peacefully and silently at the ballot box.

I don't think most marchers fully understood what they were marching for......especially if they bothered to look at the supporting/ancillary groups associated with supporting the march.

I don't think most marchers fully understood what they were marching for......especially if they bothered to look at the supporting/ancillary groups associated with supporting the march.
Exactly. That's why it was a complete fail. There was no substance to it, no cause behind it. Just a bunch of sore losers mad because their side lost. Merely a nationwide safe space cry in.

Exactly. That's why it was a complete fail. There was no substance to it, no cause behind it. Just a bunch of sore losers mad because their side lost. Merely a nationwide safe space cry in.
Moe, let's look at the positive side of this. I know you've enjoyed watching them wallowing in their misery as much as I have. However, we've had enough fun. Time to send in the brute squad next time these little bitches destroy property and block access to businesses.

Well, at least there is some humor in all this madness.....

16143158_1810633819159179_2371038870660917363_n.jpg

Reactions: allabouttheUK
A few days ago when the media tried to get a headline from Tom Brady on Donald Trump and he was having none of it.

I read somewhere that Pats fans were threatening to abandon the team because of that press conference.

Must not have went through with it though, because they sure looked happy as hell to me after last night's win. Bet they'll be out in full force come Super Bowl Sunday as well.

I read somewhere that Pats fans were threatening to abandon the team because of that press conference.

Must not have went through with it though, because they sure looked happy as hell to me after last night's win. Bet they'll be out in full force come Super Bowl Sunday as well.

Yeah, let's pretend we're outraged that one of the greatest QBs of all-time that continues to give us Super Bowls, has his own political opinion and friends.

It's not like Brady is an outspoken celeb that talks down to people in his advocacy. And if these idiots can continue to watch after all of the bandwagon kneeling during the national anthem, they can handle someone who voted for Trump.

First Rosie O'donnell talked openly about over throwing the government. Now Madonna is talking about blowing up the White House. When that incompetent Muslim was in the White House, if a conservative would have talked like this, the FBI would have had them in handcuffs be for they could spit. Why haven't these ulgy bitches been arrested for this

Someone brought it up the other day, but the lefties were on here screaming that Ted Nugent needed to be jailed for some comments he made.

Good to see they've found the 1st Amendment.

No doubt. Even more, that public hissy fits cost them votes, rather than won votes.

Hopefully they'll keep it up. Just shows the mid western States how much kooky that party really is.

Yeah, let's pretend we're outraged that one of the greatest QBs of all-time that continues to give us Super Bowls, has his own political opinion and friends.

It's not like Brady is an outspoken celeb that talks down to people in his advocacy. And if these idiots can continue to watch after all of the bandwagon kneeling during the national anthem, they can handle someone who voted for Trump.

[laughing] It's just too damn much, though. Just now saw that "Not my Super Bowl" is even trending on Twitter because Brady is friends with Trump. If they keep this type of nonsense up, I'm not so sure that I'm going to be able to make it through Trump's presedency.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT