How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, the point of this discussion was me taking issue with this statement:

Which is nonsense. Humanity has not peaked in 2023 America. We can and will do better.

America has many things that are great. It also has many things that aren't so great. The best way to improve is to be clear-eyed in that analysis and not let patriotism or nationalism blind us.
You are being intellectually dishonest, again. I didnt say a dam thing about the future. None of us know that. I had always hoped America would continue to be the beacon of freedom throughout the world. And i was truly hopeful when i saw the berlin wall come down and the USSR get destroyed. I was hopeful. Sadly, there are now to many selfish haters that hate the thing that gave them freedom and opportunity in the first place. I am convinced Our best days are behind us, just like i was convinced the jabs were fraudulent. And NO COUNTRY provides freedom and liberty anymore. Too many fools playing right into the WEFs, and Molochs, hands. Congrats, you did it, Joe.

Name another country.

Which is nonsense. Humanity has not peaked in 2023 America. We can and will do better.

America has many things that are great. It also has many things that aren't so great. The best way to improve is to be clear-eyed in that analysis and not let patriotism or nationalism blind us.
I agree 100% that humanity has not peaked in 2023. I have no doubt that we can and will do better. In fact, we can and will do better than any other country on the face of the Earth. Because that’s what we have always done.

Apparently we disagree on the sentiment of Lost In FL’s statement. So humor me for a moment & pretend that he meant the following:

The US provides the most “opportunity” that the world can provide. That there is no other country currently providing more opportunities to people of color, the LGBTQRSTUV(reserved for letters to be named later) community, etc...

I know that’s what he meant. Everyone reading this thread knows that’s what he meant. But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are being truthful & somehow didn’t pick up on his sentiment.

So now that we are on the same page with what he actually meant...
Name the country.

One more thing, when did i say america hasnt done things that arent great? I am not blind with patriotism or nationalism, by any means. Have you been ANYWHERE else in the world? The US has been, far and away, the worlds LEADER in freedom. People DIE trying to get here. Name another country that more people are willing to DIE to get to!! NONE exist.

You are being blind with greed, selfishness and childishness.

You are being intellectually dishonest, again. I didnt say a dam thing about the future. None of us know that. I had always hoped America would continue to be the beacon of freedom throughout the world. And i was truly hopeful when i saw the berlin wall come down and the USSR get destroyed. I was hopeful. Sadly, there are now to many selfish haters that hate the thing that gave them freedom and opportunity in the first place. I am convinced Our best days are behind us, just like i was convinced the jabs were fraudulent. And NO COUNTRY provides freedom and liberty anymore. Too many fools playing right into the WEFs, and Molochs, hands. Congrats, you did it, Joe.

Name another country.

...and yall need to understand that he will always be intellectually dishonest. That's not gonna change. He'd have to look himself in the mirror and deplore himself more than he could ever handle, if he was honest with himself for even 30 minutes. That's not the way of the left. They look in the mirror and look for someone, something, or even what's not in the mirror with them for ANYTHING but themselves to blame for their poor decisions, their racism, their low standards or no standards for themselves or anyone ideologically like them, and their continued projection. It HAS TO BE someone else's fault, because they were raised to think they were royalty and one day the world would realize it.

This makes me sad. Not everything is a Dem or Rep conspiracy. When a chicken catches the avian flu all of the chickens are culled.

Secondly, this is happening all over the world. Britain, Japan, France, etc.

It makes ZERO sense that ALL OF THE birds would be culled because a single chicken has it. If it is a virus causing the sickness, you give the rest of the flock supplemental immune boosters and the ones who survive are less likely to be killed by the virus or transmit it to others. Then you breed from the stock that survived. You DON'T kill all of them. That makes absolutely ZERO sense.

Why does that matter? Are you implying ethnic diversity restricts upward mobility? I thought America was supposedly a unique bastion of mobility and opportunity?

This dude is so blinded by his racism that he cannot see any question or any post through any lens other than the racist ideology he espouses. He is a racist therefore everyone else must be, and must be responding from a racist pov. Only God can break through that blindness

Last edited:
It makes ZERO sense that ALL OF THE birds would be culled because a single chicken has it. If it is a virus causing the sickness, you give the rest of the flock supplemental immune boosters and the ones who survive are less likely to be killed by the virus or transmit it to others. Then you breed from the stock that survived. You DON'T kill all of them. That makes absolutely ZERO sense.
we had the bird flu here and "they" told us to kill all our birds and start over... I didn't and I lost 2 chickens and the rest are still producing and happy as can be. Most of the other places were the same... experts said they had to cull entire flocks so people did. Nobody asks... "what if the birds weren't that sick... like with covid?"

What is nonsense is you arguing this sentence for days.

Replace the word provides with 'has provided', and argument over.

Good lord, you'll ague one semantic error for days. Wtf is wrong with you, for real?

I appreciate your benefit of the doubt and am not trying to start a back-and-forth on this as it wasn't my list or posting. But on points 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 you basically agreed with the presented premise and just implied that a person would be crazy not to. 8 of 14 is a majority, nowhere did I lie.
Sorry to mislead you. The overwhelming majority of those can be found in 2023 emanating from “progressivism.” Examples provided.

Can't get more specific and revealing than that. Will mean nothing to the fascists here who already have their own hand signals
Clearly they are honoring the Roman Empire. They can’t help it if Germany high jacked it.

Ny8wNC9vay5wbmc

You're not stealing from anyone. They're dead.
If I’m married and have a family, that money isn’t just mine. It’s theirs too. It’s the money I used to pay for their food, clothing, shelter, transportation, education, utilities they benefited from, etc., they are entitled to that money. The government taking it upon my death is the real theft.

No, there were many species of giant ground sloth but most lived into the modern Holocene until humans arrived. I edited my previous post with more species and even a link to a scientific paper about forest differences because of those extinctions.

It isn't about blame it's about responsibility. We're responsible for our environment because we've made it what it is today. Just like we'll be responsible for what it becomes in the future because we'll create that. We need to have a clear direction and goal, not just trying to preserve some natural state that's an illusion to begin with.
n0k4sxcqk3ja1.jpg

Sick leave, vacation time, maternity and parental leave, all are better in many European countries than here.
Yeah, and those countries are having a harder time economically than we are. With all of the time off, they don't work nearly as many hours as we do and it shows with their economies yet, they are continually whining for more. Many of their retirement ages are lower too and it is biting them (governments) in the ass. It is not sustainable.

Last edited:

Name another country.
The reason so many in this country now are so selfish is because they are being told that they are oppressed and should have what others have and not have to work for it. It is a right that you should also be rich. Most of the supposed educated on the left have not been educated in real life and are also ignoring history and are doomed to repeat it. By that I mean that this destructive behavior will eventually cause the collapse of the US (the most productive and best system in the history of world) for a more unfavorable system that will actually oppress us.

If I’m married and have a family, that money isn’t just mine. It’s theirs too. It’s the money I used to pay for their food, clothing, shelter, transportation, education, utilities they benefited from, etc., they are entitled to that money. The government taking it upon my death is the real theft.
Why is someone entitled to it just because you’re related to them? We call that nepotism in all other circumstances. Inherited wealth is just as dumb as inherited titles were. Our country rebelled against that and was founded on opposing it.

Yeah, and those countries are having a harder time economically than we are. With all of the time off, they don't work nearly as many hours as we do and it shows with their economies yet, they are continual whining for more. Many of their retirement ages are lower too and it is biting them (governments) in the ass. It is not sustainable.

They're all poorer and require us to protect them militarily.

If we were as poor/weak as they are, we'd certainly get overrun by China/Russia by force.

@Dionysus444

Well, most responsible parents don’t spend everything on themselves. They save for college tuition for their kids. They save money to provide a better life for their kids.

Isn’t your Utopian ideal to build a better world for future generations? But that’s not what you are suggesting. You are suggesting that someone who comes from the ghetto, stays in school, studies hard, goes to college, busts their ass & makes good money in their career, raises a family...then when they die the government should get their accumulated wealth? Why??? So it can be wasted in some lousy govt. program with poor oversight and the guy who busted his ass to get out of the ghetto should just have his kids go back to square one.

Brilliant plan, dion.

Why is someone entitled to it just because you’re related to them? We call that nepotism in all other circumstances. Inherited wealth is just as dumb as inherited titles were. Our country rebelled against that and was founded on opposing it.
Good grief.

Nepotism...patronage bestowed or favoritism shown on the basis of family relationship, AS IN business and politics.

SHARING wealth, outside of bus and pol, is not nepotism. Arent you guys bitching about "share the wealth" all the time?

You come across as an unhappy person who just bitches.

Good grief.

Nepotism...patronage bestowed or favoritism shown on the basis of family relationship, AS IN business and politics.

SHARING wealth, outside of bus and pol, is not nepotism. Arent you guys bitching about "share the wealth" all the time?

You come across as an unhappy person who just bitches.
Politics is everything to them.

They're losers and want to bring you down to their level.

Inherited last names are also stupid. We should let the state name our children. While we’re at it, all kids should be wards of the state. Just because you birthed the kids doesn’t mean it should be yours.
That's actually in the leftist literature, their pseudo-intellectual gobbledygook.

@Dionysus444

Well, most responsible parents don’t spend everything on themselves. They save for college tuition for their kids. They save money to provide a better life for their kids.

Isn’t your Utopian ideal to build a better world for future generations? But that’s not what you are suggesting. You are suggesting that someone who comes from the ghetto, stays in school, studies hard, goes to college, busts their ass & makes good money in their career, raises a family...then when they die the government should get their accumulated wealth? Why??? So it can be wasted in some lousy govt. program with poor oversight and the guy who busted his ass to get out of the ghetto should just have his kids go back to square one.

Brilliant plan, dion.
We should be building a better future for every single individual from those future generations. Not just the ones who were lucky enough to be born to rich parents. We’re all born the same and deserve the same opportunities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT