How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Conservatives. And most Republicans.

This is an insane paragraph. You're literally equating white supremacists in America to Jews in Nazi Germany and saying we shouldn't discriminate against them. Yes we should discriminate against white supremacists.
No I’m not, I’m equating that the Democrats are calling everything is white supremacy and that white people are the root of all the people of color ills. Similar to how the Nazis claimed Jews were the root of the German peoples ills.

The GD POTUS just stated that some white people want to take their families to watch black people lynched. Where do you think this will end up? How long before they start stating the Constitition is illegitimate because white men wrote it?

No I’m not, I’m equating that the Democrats are calling everything is white supremacy and that white people are the root of all the people of color ills. Similar to how the Nazis claimed Jews were the root of the German peoples ills.

The GD POTUS just stated that some white people want to take their families to watch black people lynched. Where do you think this will end up? How long before they start stating the Constitition is illegitimate because white men wrote it?
Democrats aren't doing that though. It's Fox and conservative media saying that.

Like if one democrat said something outlandish, and they have, then Fox would say "Democrats said xyz" when in reality it was one person or a small number of people.

On the flipside you literally have the conservative media arm spreading lies about the election or how liberal cities are burning to the ground when it's just not true.

RNC planning that candidates for Prez have to sign a loyalty oath to support the nominee in order to be able to participate in any debates.

Gonna try that sht again? They wouldn't support the last 2 nominees, why should anyone sign anything?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
50 million chickens died last year. The largest bird influenza on record. That's a reason why prices are high.

Also, the WSJ is a conservative paper while Vox is liberal. So this meme is misleading.

They didn't all have flu. Very few were actually tested. The D gov is orchestrating a food shortage. You can ignore that like you ignore everything else your party has been doing to reverse the gains made in the previous admin.

Just posting this here. Y’all can do with as you like. Seems like @jameslee32 is on to something.

1. The cult of tradition. “One has only to look at the syllabus of every fascist movement to find the major traditionalist thinkers. The Nazi gnosis was nourished by traditionalist, syncretistic, occult elements.”
  2. The rejection of modernism. “The Enlightenment, the Age of Reason, is seen as the beginning of modern depravity. In this sense Ur-Fascism can be defined as irrationalism.”
  3. The cult of action for action’s sake. “Action being beautiful in itself, it must be taken before, or without, any previous reflection. Thinking is a form of emasculation.”
  4. Disagreement is treason. “The critical spirit makes distinctions, and to distinguish is a sign of modernism. In modern culture the scientific community praises disagreement as a way to improve knowledge.”
  5. Fear of difference. “The first appeal of a fascist or prematurely fascist movement is an appeal against the intruders. Thus Ur-Fascism is racist by definition.”
  6. Appeal to social frustration. “One of the most typical features of the historical fascism was the appeal to a frustrated middle class, a class suffering from an economic crisis or feelings of political humiliation, and frightened by the pressure of lower social groups.”
  7. The obsession with a plot. “Thus at the root of the Ur-Fascist psychology there is the obsession with a plot, possibly an international one. The followers must feel besieged.”
  8. The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”
  9. Pacifism is trafficking with the enemy. “For Ur-Fascism there is no struggle for life but, rather, life is lived for struggle.”
  10. Contempt for the weak. “Elitism is a typical aspect of any reactionary ideology.”
  11. Everybody is educated to become a hero. “In Ur-Fascist ideology, heroism is the norm. This cult of heroism is strictly linked with the cult of death.”
  12. Machismo and weaponry. “Machismo implies both disdain for women and intolerance and condemnation of nonstandard sexual habits, from chastity to homosexuality.”
  13. Selective populism. “There is in our future a TV or Internet populism, in which the emotional response of a selected group of citizens can be presented and accepted as the Voice of the People.”
  14. Ur-Fascism speaks Newspeak. “All the Nazi or Fascist schoolbooks made use of an impoverished vocabulary, and an elementary syntax, in order to limit the instruments for complex and critical reasoning.”
Got damn there has to be Soros paid shills populating this thread. One could go through each of these “complex, enlightened and critically reasoned talking points” and apply them to the current Democratic Party but what’s the point? Blue Cat has already been paid.

How long before they start stating the Constitition is illegitimate because white men wrote it?

The left done been there, done that.

This is what the tearing down the statues of the framers is all about. You delegitimize the framers, then you can delegitimize what they wrote.

Btw is Lizzo still twerking w James Madison’s crystal flute?

Last edited:
I don’t think Democrats are Nazis, but their current tactics are mirroring early Nazi tactics.

That's what is erasing the differences between them. It doesn't matter if their targets are different. They are still of the same basic heart and impetus. They are fascists that have chosen a scapegoat and want to kill those who they want to blame for their own decisions. It's what perversion does.

It was stolen, I didn’t form that viewpoint by what anyone told or reported and I sure as hell never it was because Dominion simply changed the count alone. I’ve made that pretty apparent that it was by absentee voting
Why would anyone think the Fox talking heads would have any different opinion about the 2020 election than any of their counterparts? They live in the same DC bubble as the others. The people of this country saw what happened that election cycle. They saw Biden campaign from his basement. They saw the complete lack of
enthusiasm he inspired. They saw rallys with 25 people. They saw election law changed drastically in swing states. We know the election was not on the up and up. No talking head can convince us otherwise.

Democrats aren't doing that though. It's Fox and conservative media saying that.

Like if one democrat said something outlandish, and they have, then Fox would say "Democrats said xyz" when in reality it was one person or a small number of people.

On the flipside you literally have the conservative media arm spreading lies about the election or how liberal cities are burning to the ground when it's just not true.
Biden, who is a Dim, just said that actual thing that Bill said he said. So, yes, Dims are saying that. Unless youre making the argument that Biden does not rep the Dums.

Capitalism was an improvement over the previous feudalism just as feudalism was an improvement over the previous slavery. The system that comes after capitalism will be the next improvement in line.

And capitalism celebrates that greed instead of sublimating it. As Gordon Gekko famously opined, "Greed is good. Greed is right. Greed works." Greed is the defining feature of capitalism. Its sole virtue. Thy one and only commandment: Acquire Profit for the Shareholders. Everything else be damned.
The coffee house has spoken.

Just posting this here. Y’all can do with as you like. Seems like @jameslee32 is on to something.

1. The cult of tradition. “One has only to look at the syllabus of every fascist movement to find the major traditionalist thinkers. The Nazi gnosis was nourished by traditionalist, syncretistic, occult elements.”
  2. The rejection of modernism. “The Enlightenment, the Age of Reason, is seen as the beginning of modern depravity. In this sense Ur-Fascism can be defined as irrationalism.”
  3. The cult of action for action’s sake. “Action being beautiful in itself, it must be taken before, or without, any previous reflection. Thinking is a form of emasculation.”
  4. Disagreement is treason. “The critical spirit makes distinctions, and to distinguish is a sign of modernism. In modern culture the scientific community praises disagreement as a way to improve knowledge.”
  5. Fear of difference. “The first appeal of a fascist or prematurely fascist movement is an appeal against the intruders. Thus Ur-Fascism is racist by definition.”
  6. Appeal to social frustration. “One of the most typical features of the historical fascism was the appeal to a frustrated middle class, a class suffering from an economic crisis or feelings of political humiliation, and frightened by the pressure of lower social groups.”
  7. The obsession with a plot. “Thus at the root of the Ur-Fascist psychology there is the obsession with a plot, possibly an international one. The followers must feel besieged.”
  8. The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”
  9. Pacifism is trafficking with the enemy. “For Ur-Fascism there is no struggle for life but, rather, life is lived for struggle.”
  10. Contempt for the weak. “Elitism is a typical aspect of any reactionary ideology.”
  11. Everybody is educated to become a hero. “In Ur-Fascist ideology, heroism is the norm. This cult of heroism is strictly linked with the cult of death.”
  12. Machismo and weaponry. “Machismo implies both disdain for women and intolerance and condemnation of nonstandard sexual habits, from chastity to homosexuality.”
  13. Selective populism. “There is in our future a TV or Internet populism, in which the emotional response of a selected group of citizens can be presented and accepted as the Voice of the People.”
  14. Ur-Fascism speaks Newspeak. “All the Nazi or Fascist schoolbooks made use of an impoverished vocabulary, and an elementary syntax, in order to limit the instruments for complex and critical reasoning.”
I see that the two likes to this post have absolutely no idea that 12 of 14 points describe “progressivism” to a T. Holy shit.

After the election, Trump was so desperate for power that he sought out lawyers like those in Team Crazy to find something, anything to keep the Big Lie alive. You're living proof of that operation. Those in your ear kept you there, day after day, by telling you over and over exactly what you wanted to hear. That the election was stolen from Donald Trump and his actions since were somehow justified.
Remember that one issue of Time magazine that stated plainly that election laws were changed to “fortify” elections? That outside money was used in local precincts and state level governments to influence the vote?

Who do you think is dumb enough to somehow forget the ballot harvesting?

It was stolen, I didn’t form that viewpoint by what anyone told or reported and I sure as hell never it was because Dominion simply changed the count alone. I’ve made that pretty apparent that it was by absentee voting
They are so short of intellect that they think people have forgotten this. Or that dismissing the Dominion claims somehow makes these other issues no less real.

Here’s a tidbit of history since we’re hearing comparisons of “ book burning” today.
It’s well known that books were burned in Nazi Germany. What isn’t well known is that it wasn’t ordered by Nazi high command, it was started by College students. Probably students whose families were high ranking Nazi party members.
Similar to how high ranking Democrats have children that members of Antifa and use violence and fear to push their ignorance.
They are the privileged and they are punching down.

Conservatives. And most Republicans.

This is an insane paragraph. You're literally equating white supremacists in America to Jews in Nazi Germany and saying we shouldn't discriminate against them. Yes we should discriminate against white supremacists.
Too ignorant to look past the labels and see the problem? Or is it just duplicity? In each scenario a group is being ostracized from the others and all of society's ills are attributed to them. They are demonized. Next thing you know, laws will be skewed so the demons will always be punished and those who assault them will go free.

The President said it! All of his minions say it. YOU say it. If there is such a thing as a "conservative media arm" it would be one appendage of a liberal media family.

Are you serious, "arguing and talking with himself" That is sick. I had him blocked so I missed some good stuff there.

Lead Belly is further proof the left is mentally ill. In other words bat sh** crazy. Does he have other names we need to be aware of?
I mean just be aware of no profile accounts with low post count.

Reactions: SDC888

This is rich coming from the mostly peaceful protest crowd. It would have been nice for you if the entire media establishment hadn’t been exposed 3 years ago as they were in 2020.

The left done been there, done that.

This is what the tearing down the statues of the framers is all about. You delegitimize the framers, then you can delegitimize what they wrote.

Btw is Lizzo still twerking w James Madison’s crystal flute?
I don't get the outrage over that at all. She killed that performance as a trained and skilled flutist. She wasn't up there waving it around like a baton as a meaningless prop. She rocked it. What exactly is the gripe?

The US provides the most equal "opportunity" humanity can provide.
Pure BS. You and I both know the circumstances of your birth matter. It's the entire meaning of the phrase "Born on third base." Rich kids have more opportunities than poor kids. That is an undeniable fact. What an insanely bleak outlook to think this is the best we can ever accomplish.

To add to your point

Pure BS. You and I both know the circumstances of your birth matter. It's the entire meaning of the phrase "Born on third base." Rich kids have more opportunities than poor kids. That is an undeniable fact. What an insanely bleak outlook to think this is the best we can ever accomplish.

What hubris to think you midwit narcissist communists could do better.

You can't, and history has proven it. If better is obtainable, it's not through your bunk ideology. That's for sure.

Just how many "rich kids" are born each year? The vast, vast majority of kids are not born rich. The "rich" are not the reason there are poor people. You are suffering the evil effects of greed. Even though people are being given something for nothing, the money of those who earned it, they want more. You want more. You're a greedy person. And a hypocrite.

Reread what i said. It is the truth. You will never have more opportunity than you do here. The most humanly possible.

Name a country that provides more opportunity, then prove it.

Are you serious, "arguing and talking with himself" That is sick. I had him blocked so I missed some good stuff there.

Lead Belly is further proof the left is mentally ill. In other words bat sh** crazy. Does he have other names we need to be aware of?
That's the thing. He isn't a lefty. Or a righty. He plays both sides. For an ulterior motive.

Reactions: augustaky1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT