POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fox News caters to their viewers the same way CNN, MSNBC, or the View does to make money. This is not a new concept.

The news today is simply opinion pieces, persuasion, and propaganda.

The irony of your 1/6 comment is that’s a perfect example of yourself being under that exact same influence you claim others are, just it being from a different source. CNN and MSNBC are particularly deceitful about conservatives, race relations, and what constitutes a “peaceful protest.” Not to mention the damage ALL the paid for by Pfizer outlets did when it comes to Covid/vaccines/masking that most the country slurped up.

“News” without an agenda is ship that sailed long ago.
We never had news without an agenda. The original term yellow journalism came from inciting the Spanish-American War in the 19th century. Capitalism has always had a stranglehold on our ‘free press’ with its corrupting tentacles.

Last edited:
^ Dore will lecture everyone as if he's a genius but this guy never read the DNC leaks because if he did, he wouldn't believe a word DNC TV says. He didn't want to look at the emails and texts of Hunter Biden because it exposes his belief and support. His willful ignorance is the worst kind.
Says a guy who supports the putsch attempt on our Constitution and willfully ignores the coup details laid out in their own words in the Eastman memos.

7bi6y2.jpg

I would be in prison after dealing with everyone involved.
You could give that same school to other demographics and it would go to absolute shit in no time as everything always does. People have to spend out their ass sending their kids to a private school or moving to an area so their kids can go to a better school that doesn't have the problems that arise from other groups.

Maybe, just maybe, demographics and culture matter.
Then why don’t you join Payton Gendron and Dylann Roof in doing something about it? Prison would love to have you. You can ink your beliefs on your skin there; you’d fit right in.

^ Dore will lecture everyone as if he's a genius but this guy never read the DNC leaks because if he did, he wouldn't believe a word DNC TV says. He didn't want to look at the emails and texts of Hunter Biden because it exposes his belief and support. His willful ignorance is the worst kind.
I'm not a genius but I have read your incessant posts on here. And compared to you I am an absolute Einstein. With you its always about whataboutism. Tucker Carlson could be arrested for killing someone and you'd just come back with "what about Hunter's emails".

We never had news without an agenda. The original term yellow journalism came from inciting the Spanish-American War in the 19th century. Capitalism has always has its corrupting stranglehold on our ‘free press’.

While I agree with you on the timetable, you can’t say a lack of a free press is only unique to a capitalistic society if that was your intention.

From corporate greed to an overbearing tyrannical government, there’s always media manipulation.

Frankly, that’s why I prefer many independent journalists who haven’t been as influenced by the money, the gov, etc and tend to work outside of those things although tbf not without personal motivations of their own at times.

While I agree with you on the timetable, you can’t say a lack of a free press is only unique to a capitalistic society if that was your intention.

From corporate greed to an overbearing tyrannical government, there’s always media manipulation.

Frankly, that’s why I prefer many independent journalists who haven’t been as influenced by the money, the gov, etc and tend to work outside of those things although tbf not without personal motivations of their own at times.
You can whatabout other systems til you’re blue in the face, but it doesn’t change the fact that the press in our system is driven by money. As you acknowledge. That is a fundamental problem which will never result in truth from our press.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Geezus, and just WHO is perversing this medicine and science? The ones defying it like shehim?

When you claim girls can be boys and vice versa and everything in between, you're perversing science and medicine.

When you Force an inneffective gene experiment on the population and censor or shut down any defiance, alternative treatments, studies that show something different than the narrative, and voices of medical professionals who want to discuss the adverse affects they see, you are perversing medicine and science.

When you claim a baby in utero isn't a life, you are perversing medicine and science.

You can whatabout other systems til you’re blue in the face, but it doesn’t change the fact that the press in our system is driven by money. As you acknowledge. That is a fundamental problem which will never result in truth from our press.

Yeah I agree but whats the alternative though? Driven by money or by an iron fist? It just yields the same product.

Who do you trust more though, corporate influence or the government propaganda? At least corporations still somewhat require my cooperation to be able to lie and rob me.

The simple answer is it isn’t. Never has been. A for-profit press is always interested in profit first, truth second. It doesn’t take court admissions to realize that. Just watch them.

You know I give you a lot.of shit on here, Dion, cause you are certifiably insane, but sometimes you make perfect sense.

Now only if you would flip from the left to the right, you might make more sense. Lol

I have been watching Fox News for the last couple of hours....stories covered: China buying land in US, Ohio train issue, Biden refusing aid, SF reversing course on police defunding, social media influence on children...to name a few.

Those sound like news stories to me.

Step out of the box and actually watch.
I doubt if the "MSM" covered any of these. Would our resident lefties even know about the hazardous material train derailment in Ohio? I seriously doubt it if they watch only CNN, MSNBC and the networks. news.

Apparently Joe Biden doesn't know about the hazardous waste in Ohio because when he is asked a question about it, he walks away looking bewildered. And Buttplug doesn't care so Ohio is screwed. You know Buttplug said there are a thousand train derailments a year and he doesn't have time to worry about things like that. He is busy counting white faces wearing hard hats on construction sites.

Speaking of liars and cheats....

What a damn joke. Promoted Trump's bullsh** lies even though they KNEW it was all a pile of crap.
Trump lost.
Everyone knew it and decided they could make money off of lying to gullible fools with low IQs. Trump used those same fools to attack our own Capitol. Pathetic.
Dominion is going to be raking in millions off of Faux News. 🤣🤣🤣
Phrases that don’t appear in that article, at all: ballot harvesting, mail-in ballots, chain of custody, duplicate ballots, Zuckerbucks, changing of election laws.

Just for any of you that wonder if this article proves the election was legitimate. Just more liberal gaslighting to hide what happened.

Looks like all that time spent reading Pravda paid off for someone. Just not for you.
I always get a laugh when I see a communist talking about "free press". They prefer state run "press" controlled by the "party". Lots of truth coming out of that. LOL

Come to think of it this is what we have now. The Democrat Party is in bed with the media and and dictates what is covered or not covered. Plain as day. Just the way the left wants it to be.

You know I give you a lot.of shit on here, Dion, cause you are certifiably insane, but sometimes you make perfect sense.

Now only if you would flip from the left to the right, you might make more sense. Lol
What does the right have to offer? If you use the four quadrant political compass as a base you have two basic visions on the right. The authoritarian side of fascism(using government power to enforce your societal standards) and the libertarian side of anarchy(individual sovereignty and removal of governmental authority). Both can get certain individuals what they want, but neither are a real path forward for society.

The happiest people in the world are free from any authority but themselves. Governmental, societal, financial. A nation unto oneself. But that world is gone and is never coming back. For good or ill we have to live with the others around us which means we have to form systems to manage those interactions. Our Founders understood these basic truths and tried their best to codify those systems. It’s up to us to continue to build upon them.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
"To Increase Equity..."

I remember talking to a high school teacher years ago asking him how it was going. He always taught an advanced class. He said the school was forcing him to expand to include other students. The administration told him that his advanced students should be enlisted to help those who were not as capable. He said the result was he could not push his advanced students, so they learned less. We contrast our education programs with other countries all the time. Do you think India, China, and other education focused countries are lowering the ceiling for their brightest students for the sake of inclusion? It’s like making the shop class learn how to change spark plugs because I am in the class, rather than learn how to break down the engine. Our effed up imagination about what compassion means has ugly ramifications.

Pentagon Report - Biden rolls out his US Military Balloon squad. It begins training for better ways to fight against the Chinese Communist spying program. Rather than the recently used $400k Sidewinder missiles, the military will begin to deploy less costly projectiles such as cannon balls made of gold in order to cut down on the cost per balloon destroyed.

transgender-troops-600x400.jpg

Biden created Task force assigned for threat assessment. Created new Balloon Squad.

When asked about the Administration shooting down $12 balloon club projects, Whitehouse Spokes Perxon Cringe Jean-Piere (she/her) noted, "I continue to be clear, to be totally transparent, working with our, uh, our uh allies such as Canadia... it's Trumps fault." When reporters asked about the new military program, Biden as he heads out for another much deserved vacation would only say, "No joke, these guys are bad dudes....badder than cornpop."

62a50f373f9e5.image.jpg

Last edited:
Not to mention the PT test being different for females. To do the job the military requires a specific amount of strength, agility, endurance, and flexibility. However, when it comes to females, they do not have to show the same standards as the men. Less in every department. Are they saying women are the weaker sex and cannot do what a man does?

Good catch. The Marxist only has one filter.

Reactions: BlueRunner11
Yeah I agree but whats the alternative though? Driven by money or by an iron fist? It just yields the same product.

Who do you trust more though, corporate influence or the government propaganda? At least corporations still somewhat require my cooperation to be able to lie and rob me.
Not really, they’ve just got more incentive to lie for your business as they need your participation every second rather than just come voting time. I trust universal written rules agreed upon by a majority more than corporations who have literally zero inherent accountability and every incentive to lie for your business. Politicians at least have to feign morality for the public. Corporations loudly and proudly proclaim their amorality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT