POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have to wonder if its terrorism at this point. The problem we have is deciding who it could be. It could be Russians getting back at us for Nordstream, it could be China getting back over Taiwan, or it could be an antifa or environmental whacko just trying to bring down capitalism.

You have to wonder if its terrorism at this point. The problem we have is deciding who it could be. It could be Russians getting back at us for Nordstream, it could be China getting back over Taiwan, or it could be an antifa or environmental whacko just trying to bring down capitalism.

How can ANYONE wonder at this point?

The only question is whether the gov is allowing it or the government is doing it. 30 years ago we tossed aside the separation that existed against the establishment of a single religion. Is the gov trying to push this country the rest of the way away from sovereignty towards giving up the rest of our God given rights the same gov is supposed to defend and not abrogate?

Reactions: trueblujr2
The left would go crazy if Gun Safety was taught in 5th grade schools like it was when I was in the 5th grade. We were invited to bring our rifles and shot guns to class. Nobody freaked out. We learned something.

00-VGoiT3Y43HCVi5zFo8RP4qAIx90G3xGFQmQ4UHj7teQSmGHRRGrP-PD8UrfDWVPL
But I thought the argument was we should just stick to math and reading? I have read that countless times on this site

Then I’m sure you and Jojo can come up with an effective plan for helping school shooting survivors. Which still would have zero impact in stopping a 43 year old man from shooting people on a college campus.
It's a gd shame you people can't seem to figure a way out of the mess your politicians and the NRA have created.
More guns.
More ammo.
More mass shootings.

I know we all age and the old saying 'beauty is skin deep' is true, but I was actually sad when I saw this picture of her last Summer. Think the article said that it was the first time she had been seen out in public for a number of years.

60671171-11046483-For_her_outing_last_week_she_wore_glamorous_gold_hoop_earrings_a-a-10_1658774112131.jpg

Not like she let herself go at 40 or 50...nobody looks amazing at 75 or over....also, Knowls would have hit that and got on here and bragged about it if the mods didn't have him banned.

It's a gd shame you people can't seem to figure a way out of the mess your politicians and the NRA have created.
More guns.
More ammo.
More mass shootings.
It's a shame you people can't seem to get control of all of the criminals who are committing these crimes. If you would just take them off of the street instead of letting them back out every time they are arrested, the crime in this country would be cut at least in half. Mass shootings have risen sharply the last two years. Bidens America.

Last edited:
I remember this first time I shot a 12 gauge vividly. After I picked myself up off of the ground my uncle handed me a 16 gauge. He called it his "six pounds of hell". I gripped it with all of my might.
First shotgun I shot was a sawed off 12 gauge. Put me on the ground. Shot many rifles before that but never a shotgun. Was 17.

Plenty of guns and ammo 40 years ago. Maybe if criminals stayed locked up it would help.

Plenty of ammo and guns in Switzerland too... last time some idiot went and shot up people randomly there was like 20 years ago, and he just went postal over his job or local regulators or something. (not that that makes it ok obviously, but he wasn't doing it just because he hated the world and simply wanted to see people suffer like these incels and dylan klebold wannabees we have here)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT