POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You know that guy that always has to top your story? You'll tell a guy "Yeah, I lifted 325 today, man. It's my highest ever." He'll respond "Oh yeah? Well, I lifted 500 pounds!" You reply back, "That's cool. Anyways, I gotta go pick up my girlfriend." He goes "Oh, well, I just got a new girlfriend and she's waaaay hotter than yours."

That's what the left sounds like when they talk to each other about how oppressed they are. It's a big pity party where they think being a victim gives them credibility and power over you or something. Total freaks.

"I'm gay"
"Well, I'm black. You don't know the struggle"
"I'm 'undocumented' and I'm trans."
"Well, none of you have to deal with Islamophobia."
"I'm a woman and I'm a victim of sexism."
"You probably haven't even been raped...I'VE BEEN RAPED. Have you? No so STHU"

C0FcfQ7VQAAz3qp.png

Hilarious.

I would like to know how the electoral college is a tool of "white supremacists" and "sexism" (idiotic) but the popular vote isn't simply a reflection of the mentally unstable and pandering to a segment of minorities that hate whites and want handouts?

Last edited:
Trump wins for a third time, 3 terrorist attacks including the assassination of a foreign diplomat, riots, Obama pardons the most people in history, bullshit on the news . . . just another day in 2016

Reactions: MrLair
I'm willing to hire someone at CNN to do what happened to the Russian ambassador today.

Don Lemon must be taken out. He hates America and hates what America stands for.

So four guys attacked a group of 15-20 guys, and before attacking them they made sure to show them their "Blue Lives Matter" wristbands and shout "Trump, Trump, Trump!"?

Reactions: screwduke1
You know that guy that always has to top your story? You'll tell a guy "Yeah, I lifted 325 today, man. It's my highest ever." He'll respond "Oh yeah? Well, I lifted 500 pounds!" You reply back, "That's cool. Anyways, I gotta go pick up my girlfriend." He goes "Oh, well, I just got a new girlfriend and she's waaaay hotter than yours."

That's what the left sounds like when they talk to each other about how oppressed they are. It's a big pity party where they think being a victim gives them credibility and power over you or something. Total freaks.

"I'm gay"
"Well, I'm black. You don't know the struggle"
"I'm 'undocumented' and I'm trans."
"Well, none of you have to deal with Islamophobia."
"I'm a woman and I'm a victim of sexism."
"You probably haven't even been raped...I'VE BEEN RAPED. Have you? No so STHU"

any cases of an undocumented trans having been raped by moslems? just curioius

Guess ISIS didn't get the memo... Shocking

15541390_768950559922574_6382621507353035229_n.jpg

That's basically saying the Jihadists have a legit gripe and would do the honorable thing. Running a bus into a crowd of innocents is not honorable... no matter what. It would be one thing if they went after the government, but going after innocent civilians shows that the jihadists aren't rational - they're bugs.

Once the wall is built i bet it becomes a destination. I can envision people checking in at "The Wall" and posting pics on Facebook. Also countless awesome tweets with #thewall.

It's going to be great and drive liberals nuts.
Then, about 20 years Later, some liberal politician will be on TV saying, "Mr. Trump. tear down this wall" trying to bring a Reagan democrat facade in order to get president Trump (son of Trump After daughter was first female president) to let terrorist and deplorable's back into this country.

Reactions: MrLair and Moopyj
Conflicting reports out of Germany. One station says two drivers, one dead. One on the run.
Just heard this morning the dead guy wasn't part of the attack. He was the original driver. Muzzie hijacked his truck, shot him, then mowed people down while his dead body was in the passenger seat.

If only guns were outlawed for civilian use in Germanistan, then this never would have happened.
And people point to them using trucks, knives, etc... as a good sign, saying it's because they don't have access to guns, which would ultimately inflict more damage, so guns laws are working.

Well, the guy yesterday had a gun, made evident by the fact he shot the driver of the truck, yet he still chose a truck as his weapon. Why? Because in a semi truck he was able to mow down 50+ people all at once, in a matter of seconds.

Wasn't Merkel Hillary's favorite and most respected world leader?

Seriously---just how completely wrong was Hillary on virtually everything? I think we narrowly missed a Billy Clyde presidency.
Hopefully stupid can't be fixed and we will continue to win big.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT