How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1g9m9w.jpg

"Rebels" burned buses yesterday to stop evacuations.
The turkey police officer shooting Russian Ambassador.
Another attack in Germany.

Podesta emails not questioned for accuracy by anybody in the DNC and yet we still have libs refusing to read them. Pray for the mass amount of orphans that "made it out" today in Aleppo. God help them stay out of CF hands.

MSM still scrambling to control the false narrative.

Who is on the pardon list just released today?

Reactions: moe_schmoe
But why the fascination? Are you one those that think people in Kentucky still run around barefooted?

Do you also not realize that you're not the only one posting on this board that doesn't actually live in Kentucky?

[laughing] You're a simple, simple man.

Its not a Kentucky thing. I was born and raised in Kentucky and I'm not a hillbilly. And I've met people up here who have never even been to the south who are hillbilly as ****.

Yeah, islam has brainwashed its followers to believe a bunch of bullshit just like christianity has. They are both equally bad.
Go tell that to a bunch of Christians and then go tell it to a bunch of Islamic muslims. One you would just be prayed for and the other well....some body will pray for you after they find you raped and killed. Please try it.

Reactions: screwduke1
Go tell that to a bunch of Christians and then go tell it to a bunch of Islamic muslims. One you would just be prayed for and the other well....some body will pray for you after they find you raped and killed. Please try it.

FYI saying "Islamic Muslims" is like saying "Christian Christians"

racist peace of shit windy. why does it matter if someone was born and raised different than yourself? you label them hillbilly because you want to achieve a narrative that supports your racist and baseless rants. yet who are the bad guys here? you wouldn't last a day around most of these people you label hillbillies. yet you hide behind your keyboard in the suburbs. calling someone hillbilly because of where they are from and the environment and situation in which they were born into is fine according to you. but do the same thing to someone black in the inner city and you are a what? i know you are nothing more than a bad troll, but my lord you are a pathetic racist pos.

Reactions: bbonds
racist peace of shit windy. why does it matter if someone was born and raised different than yourself? you label them hillbilly because you want to achieve a narrative that supports your racist and baseless rants. yet who are the bad guys here? you wouldn't last a day around most of these people you label hillbillies. yet you hide behind your keyboard in the suburbs. calling someone hillbilly because of where they are from and the environment and situation in which they were born into is fine according to you. but do the same thing to someone black in the inner city and you are a what? i know you are nothing more than a bad troll, but my lord you are a pathetic racist pos.

I can't be that bad of a troll. I got a paragraph out of you that started "racist peace of shit windy". Besides, wouldn't you all be bored without me around? Just sitting around playing without yourselves watching electoral college results all day?

Because I'm a Kentucky fan, so I come to a Kentucky board. I doubt there's many muslims hanging around here.
Point is, you said both were equally bad, yet you only throw slurs at the one you trust won't find you and cut your head off.

Mfer...I should have known, I subconsciously understand Oprah had ruined everything, but I didn't know she was BFF's with the Obamas.

201211-omag-obamas-closeup-949x534.jpg

9540436-large.jpg

amd-oprah-obama-jpg.jpg

LMAOOO AND MASTER P?? He boned Oprah!! That mf'er!!!

Anyway, this hawaiian clown came from Oprah's Chicago that dirty mf'er. Makes sense.

Because I'm a Kentucky fan, so I come to a Kentucky board. I doubt there's many muslims hanging around here.

Just curious, how in the world are you a Kentucky fan?
Given your stereotypical comments about people who live in this state, I'm guessing you weren't born here.
Did you go to UK for your education?
Are your parents from Kentucky, or did they attend UK?

Or was it, perhaps, a bandwagon thing?

Reactions: ymmot31
Just curious, how in the world are you a Kentucky fan?
Given your stereotypical comments about people who live in this state, I'm guessing you weren't born here.
Did you go to UK for your education?
Are your parents from Kentucky, or did they attend UK?

Or was it, perhaps, a bandwagon thing?

I was born and raised in Kentucky bko. But luckily, my father was in the military and I spent the majority of my time on base interacting with people of all races and religions. I never learned to hate everyone that wasn't a white christian male.

I've read a lot of your posts on the sports boards Bko. You're always well spoken and classy. It's curious that you would call me out here, and not any of the hate spewing racist cockroaches that plague this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT