POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mfer...I should have known, I subconsciously understand Oprah had ruined everything, but I didn't know she was BFF's with the Obamas.

201211-omag-obamas-closeup-949x534.jpg

9540436-large.jpg

amd-oprah-obama-jpg.jpg

LMAOOO AND MASTER P?? He boned Oprah!! That mf'er!!!

Anyway, this hawaiian clown came from Oprah's Chicago that dirty mf'er. Makes sense.

Wonder if Oprah knows that Michelle is actually a Michael?

Looks like Democrat's next step is going all in on impeachment.

Remember when Dems said they'd be for ALL Americans? Haha. Trump didn't say crap about Dem voters but the left sure as hell has attacked us.

The Dems had no intentions of unity despite their BS slogans. They're enemies of this nation.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Disclaimer: The following link is only hearsay and may or may not contain one iota of truth. Probably just more BS floating around the internet.

However, there have been too many reports of Hillary explosions that make me believe that at some point we are going to see irrefutable proof that she has serious anger problems---possibly to a point that would have made her not just a poor choice for President, but a dangerous choice as President.

http://rense.com/general96/CNNreportHillary.htm

Russian ambassador gets murdered in terrorist attack, Putin vows revenge.

US ambassador gets murdered in terrorist attack, Obama administration finds a random scapegoat to imprison and spends the next few weeks lying about it to the American public.
Just goes to show you liberals why things are now going against you. Me militant? No, just an American patriot that wants to keep this country safe including you. But, if you do not want my protection, please leave because this country was founded to protect people who want to be here and free. Not depending on the government to tell me how to live.

Reactions: Moopyj
I've read multiple reports over the years of farmers in France rebelling, blocking traffic, dumping dung in the roads and threatening people with pitchforks, most recently in 2015 because the government didn't subsidize production when the price of milk and pork dropped. Basically, irate because they believed they were entitled to be propped up by the government.

I don't understand that mindset in French farmers, just like I don't understand that mindset in America by the far left. Angered that everything isn't free; Indignant that they have to pay and earn their way through life, Incensed that they aren't just handed everything. That mindset is antithetical to the American dream and American prosperity, and if allowed to propagate, it is that mindset that will make this country wither and turn to dust. Welfare should be the exception, not the rule, and certainly not an inter-generational way of life.

Reactions: warrior-cat
I've read multiple reports over the years of farmers in France rebelling, blocking traffic, dumping dung in the roads and threatening people with pitchforks, most recently in 2015 because the government didn't subsidize production when the price of milk and pork dropped. Basically, irate because they believed they were entitled to be propped up by the government.

I don't understand that mindset in French farmers, just like I don't understand that mindset in America by the far left. Angered that everything isn't free; Indignant that they have to pay and earn their way through life, Incensed that they aren't just handed everything. That mindset is antithetical to the American dream and American prosperity, and if allowed to propagate, it is that mindset that will make this country wither and turn to dust. Welfare should be the exception, not the rule, and certainly not an inter-generational way of life.
If the left got their way totally starting today, I do not believe we would last 10 more years. The money would run out.

Why hasn't Putin blamed a YouTube video yet?
Because, it is not on YouTube, it is on Comrade Clinton's Tube and that is only for those who pay to see it. Believe me, there are plenty of left leaning lemming nut jobs who would. "We got them Boris (Hillary)" "I feel their pain Helga (Bill)".

Reactions: screwduke1

The American farmer gets huge subsidies. So do the energy companies. I guess since most farmers and oil tycoons are white it's okay to be propped up by the government...

Just goes to show you liberals why things are now going against you. Me militant? No, just an American patriot that wants to keep this country safe including you. But, if you do not want my protection, please leave because this country was founded to protect people who want to be here and free. Not depending on the government to tell me how to live.

No, you're a militant alt-righter. I served in the military as well warrior, and believe me I don't need your protection.

No, you're a militant alt-righter. I served in the military as well warrior, and believe me I don't need your protection.
The clues are lining up. Z claimed he was in the military and was then called out and questioned about his service, where his record fell to shambles.

It's bad enough we're all big enough losers to have thousands of posts on a basketball forum, but to have multiple accounts to shill your position once your credibility is shot and you're found to be a fraud?

Sad!

Putin vows revenge.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...ination-isis/amp?client=ms-android-tmobile-us

He said the assassination of his country’s ambassador to Turkey was “clearly a provocation” and vowed to make those responsible “feel the heat”

Did you see the video of the dude getting shot? That was a Grayson Allen flop job if I ever saw one. Most people writhe in pain, this guy just fell and lay there motionless. I think it was all a hoax. Or something.

Did you see the video of the dude getting shot? That was a Grayson Allen flop job if I ever saw one. Most people writhe in pain, this guy just fell and lay there motionless. I think it was all a hoax. Or something.
Maybe because he was shot 8-9 times and died instantly? Kind of hard for a dead guy to writhe in pain.

The clues are lining up. Z claimed he was in the military and was then called out and questioned about his service, where his record fell to shambles.

It's bad enough we're all big enough losers to have thousands of posts on a basketball forum, but to have multiple accounts to shill your position once your credibility is shot and you're found to be a fraud?

Sad!
Exactly what I was thinking. Knew that the other day when he spelled Sergeant wrong. Oh well, I will still save him from the bad guys. Now, if we can just save him from himself. He hates himself because he is white. Must be torture in the morning when he looks into the mirror to put on his makeup and lipstick to have a racist white man.... er....woman....er....well, what ever it is staring back at it..

Exactly what I was thinking. Knew that the other day when he spelled Sergeant wrong. Oh well, I will still save him from the bad guys. Now, if we can just save him from himself. He hates himself because he is white. Must be torture in the morning when he looks into the mirror to put on his makeup and lipstick to have a racist white man.... er....woman....er....well, what ever it is staring back at it..

Hmm. Your senility is starting to kick in warrior.

Why haven't I seen this before? This is great.

Crazy, naked protester charges, Merkel cowers and runs for cover, Putin stands his ground, unfazed, staring at her tits, gives her a smile, a nod, then a thumbs up.

JNYRKMq.gif

That's hilarious---is it photoshopped? His thumbs up just seem to perfectly timed and spontaneous.

I would not be surprised if he one of these stolen valor morons that have been caught on camera trying to get veterans discounts. He is after all sucking off of the government teet most likely.

Putin also probably drove directly into that event in the car that's behind him. Tossed Merkel the keys as he got out. "Keep it close".

Reactions: moe_schmoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT