POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why haven't I seen this before? This is great.

Crazy, naked protester charges, Merkel cowers and runs for cover, Putin stands his ground, unfazed, staring at her tits, gives her a smile, a nod, then a thumbs up.

JNYRKMq.gif
Merkel reminds me of how I envision WCW reacting. EEWWW! Put those away.

Conway just announced she'll be moving her family to D.C. and taking a role with the administration. Said the role has yet to be determined, but she's most definitely here to stay.
She pretty much got Trump elected. She can probably name whatever she wants (minus Cabinet positions). Does not appear she wants the Press Secretary job. I think for the first few weeks she just needs to find a quiet room and just sleep. Poor woman looks like she has not had a good day of rest in months.

Russian ambassador gets murdered in terrorist attack, Putin vows revenge.

US ambassador gets murdered in terrorist attack, Obama administration finds a random scapegoat to imprison and spends the next few weeks lying about it to the American public.

Damn. Damn. Damn. That's 1000% true and 100000% F'd up.

Why haven't I seen this before? This is great.

Crazy, naked protester charges, Merkel cowers and runs for cover, Putin stands his ground, unfazed, staring at her tits, gives her a smile, a nod, then a thumbs up.

JNYRKMq.gif

Lol she scared of some titties Putin like yumyumyum ;)

Do you ever wonder why liberals get duped so much? Well, it is in their DNA, they walk around all day saying dupety dupety dupe. The real intelligent ones (the ones with an IQ barely above the Mendoza line) are the ones in charge and realize that they have a gold mine there. True story.

I don't know if Putin is good or bad. He's doing what's good for Russia and you can't blame him for that. It's a shame you can't trust the media and form a honest opinion. I support his efforts in Syria and don't believe Asaad is the monster western media paints him. He's fighting rebels to free his country of their influence. Saudi Arabia is supporting those rebels. I've read reports Saudi Arabia wants to put a pipeline through Syria. Asaad and Putin doesn't want the pipeline. Saudi Arabia is the major cause of the Middle East crisis and we're in bed with them.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I don't know if Putin is good or bad. He's doing what's good for Russia and you can't blame him for that. It's a shame you can't trust the media and form a honest opinion. I support his efforts in Syria and don't believe Asaad is the monster western media paints him. He's fighting rebels to free his country of their influence. Saudi Arabia is supporting those rebels. I've read reports Saudi Arabia wants to put a pipeline through Syria. Asaad and Putin doesn't want the pipeline. Saudi Arabia is the major cause of the Middle East crisis and we're in bed with them.
Who is screwing who here?

Putin doesn't eff around unlike Obama, who is nothing but an ideological pussy.

It may seem that way but who really knows. Conspiracy theories- Wikileaks dropped emails on Erdogran's son in law linking Turkey with funding ISIS. Wikileaks dropped emails on Podesta linking US funding ISIS. Obama sent out a warning to russia last week and bam 2 Russians dead. One for all to see by terrorist from Turkey. Could be the warning shots to start the war? Does Putin hold back until Jan. 20th?

Then like others have said there is a war over the pipeline. Russia, Iran, Syria, and Turkey were suppose to meet to come to peaceful agreements. Hildawg still wants to over throw Asaad along with Obama? Hildawg still owes for her CF contributions by plenty of players in the ME. Another big reason they are trying everything to stop Trump and saying he is Putin's puppet.

I could be way off base but who knows? Media reliability is dead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT