How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God, the news is such bullshit.

How are you going to babble about electors switching their votes since the election, because Trump is scary, and more votes switch from Hillary than do from Trump.

Incredible, I never could have imagined it was this bad.

You guys, after they announced Trump got to 270...

south-park-gay-orgy-pile.gif

Reactions: -LEK-
Windy has a problem with the gay lifestyle...I don't see how that kindve hate survives this thread.

Reactions: Moopyj
I was born and raised in Kentucky bko. But luckily, my father was in the military and I spent the majority of my time on base interacting with people of all races and religions. I never learned to hate everyone that wasn't a white christian male.

I've read a lot of your posts on the sports boards Bko. You're always well spoken and classy. It's curious that you would call me out here, and not any of the hate spewing racist cockroaches that plague this thread.

wasn't calling you out, was just curious
I haven't read any of your posts before, and the first thing I saw, from you, was hillbilly this, hillbilly that as if it were an insult. That's why I questioned.

I'm atheist dude. I thought that was painfully obvious.

What's painfully obvious is that your brain runs on liberal progressive bullshit. You probably just call yourself "atheist" because it's fashionable in your political circles. Atheists use logic, reason, and critical thinking, none of which you've exhibited in any of your posts. Now go back to calling decent people hillbilly and racist so you can make your quota for the day.

Been watching this stuff on TV and reading this stuff here.

In this thread I just want normal liberals that has their beliefs and like a candidate and can debate it. I actually feel bad for liberals because Hiliary was forced upon them and they had to defend and support her, it's who they are. But they didn't all have to completely go off the deep end on every single stance.

In life I want every hateful term to be considered hate speech and completely illegal. If you understand real racism then you'd realize right now white america is just as under attack as every nationality. It isn't white people that hate all minorities.........right now today we all hate the govt and only white people say that while everyone else blames the racist whites.

Meanwhile everyday I see people of all breeds and backgrounds getting along and treating each other with respect.

So is TV lying like a MFer because I don't see the hate and I'm around blacks, Mexicans, asians, Latinos and everything else on a daily basis.

Seems krazy!

Been watching this stuff on TV and reading this stuff here.

In this thread I just want normal liberals that has their beliefs and like a candidate and can debate it. I actually feel bad for liberals because Hiliary was forced upon them and they had to defend and support her, it's who they are. But they didn't all have to completely go off the deep end on every single stance.

In life I want every hateful term to be considered hate speech and completely illegal. If you understand real racism then you'd realize right now white america is just as under attack as every nationality. It isn't white people that hate all minorities.........right now today we all hate the govt and only white people say that while everyone else blames the racist whites.

Meanwhile everyday I see people of all breeds and backgrounds getting along and treating each other with respect.

So is TV lying like a MFer because I don't see the hate and I'm around blacks, Mexicans, asians, Latinos and everything else on a daily basis.

Seems krazy!

Yes. The msm is fake and not looking out for the best interest of Americans.

They hate America. **** umm all.

Reactions: Moopyj
Amazing that the day Obama pardons half the worlds criminals we get Trump and the EC election, and 2 terrorist attacks in the same day.

And I bet we never see the presidents pardoning of anyone on the news.

Yep. You know he had all those lined up waiting to slide them through soon as another big news event happened.

Imagine the hell her husband must endure.

I'm sure he's probably taken her last name.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Thinking about it, out of the previous 44 electoral college votes, there's only been a few(?) faithless electors.

With a total of five, does that mean Hillary holds the record out of all general election candidates for the most faithless elector defections ever?

I wouldn't even be surprised if her five are more than in the previous 44 elections put together.

Thinking about it, out of the previous 44 electoral college votes, there's only been a few(?) faithless electors.

With a total of five, does that mean Hillary holds the record out of all general election candidates for the most faithless elector defections ever?

I wouldn't even be surprised if her five are more than in the previous 44 elections put together.
Yup, she has the record.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT