POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You just restated my question with no new information.

In America currently you cannot be refused service over a list of issues. Sex being the operative one here. So yes, every business owner is compelled to provide service. If they do not want to for whatever reason they cannot continue to operate. You are just incorrect in your assertion.

Everyone here repeats this like it’s some sort of gotcha. It isn’t. Yes, it’s a good thing that most aren’t bigoted in today’s day and age. How do you think we got there? You think it was the same in 1960s Alabama? You don’t think there would be towns in the South today that wouldn’t sell to gay people? Naive.

The real answer is that these legal issues need to be resolved for the good of all society.
You are a bigot.

Here is the thing. The baker does not mind if the dysmorphic customer gets a cake somewhere else. The Marxist pigs cannot stand that all bakers don’t agree with their beliefs. The baker is not the judgmental bigot. The lefty bullies are the judgmental bigots.

This is true. I’d wager 99 percent of these cases are just to cause drama. They prob do a background search of the bakery just to make sure they’re ran by Christians.

Here is the thing. The baker does not mind if the dysmorphic customer gets a cake somewhere else. The Marxist pigs cannot stand that all bakers don’t agree with their beliefs. The baker is not the judgmental bigot. The lefty bullies are the judgmental bigots.

Exactly. They can easily choose 100 others that will make it. But they want to force the one guy to make it just because he doesn't want to.

Of course libs ignored my question earlier about what percentage of businesses would deny customers solely based on skin color. It would easily be under 5%, probably under 3%, and potentially under 1%.

I understand the optics of keeping it, but realistically all those discrimination laws could be set aside and the effect would be de minimus at best

If everyone were allowed to refuse service like you want the baker to be able to then no, the trans person couldn't just get a cake another place. Because that next baker would be free to refuse as well. On down the line until there's no one to bake the cake. You legalize exclusion zones. Exactly like they were used on black people.
This is true. I’d wager 99 percent of these cases are just to cause drama. They prob do a background search of the bakery just to make sure they’re ran by Christians.
It isn't. See above.

If everyone were allowed to refuse service like you want the baker to be able to then no, the trans person couldn't just get a cake another place. Because that next baker would be free to refuse as well. On down the line until there's no one to bake the cake. You legalize exclusion zones. Exactly like they were used on black people.

It isn't. See above.

lol

Forbes Article fm 2019 About Lost Money in the DoD and Unaccounted Transactions

Was reading this while sourcing another story -
Thought it may interest some

IMO the US may run into economic problems that overshadow our social concerns and even the wars we fight
Granted, I'm not an economist - but I can't help but feeling we are often focusing on the wrong things

CBP.org - Chinese Smuggling Automatic Weapons into US (Louisville)

^^ NOT "good gun control"

2020 Fox Article - Chinese "Cartels" Operating in Mexico

^^ Link to the Chinese presence south of our border - commonly associated with drug running to the USA (another reason you need border control -- this is also what's known as 'asymmetrical warfare')

Russia Times - Obama Era Agreement to Allow Russian Troops to Train Inside USA
^ Some of you may see this and wince -- but apparently they were invited because of a joint agreement between the Obama Admin & Russia at the time --- the purpose was an "anti-terrorism training event"

Commander Wendy L. Snyder, US Defense Press Officer quoted in the link - 2012

So - you could argue that we didn't have any issues with Russia in 2012
But with the way the 'election interference' jihad went down - you'd think some criticism would have blown back on the Obama Admin for allowing Russians to train here - I wonder if the agreement that allowed this is still in place?

Good thing this President is distanced from such an Administration

Just thought it was worth considering ----

Last edited:
222c96ca369a3faa.jpg

Forbes Article on Army & Univ Missouri Collaboration for Cloaking Tech

Posting some military tech type articles here tonight because....
I'll be up A WHILE ,,,, and ---- there's really no other good place for items like this

Journal of Applied Physics talks about "meta materials" & working towards optical invisibility
Really cool read on the overview of what the material can do -- excerpts below:

AIP Article - Meta Materials and Invisibility

"Metamaterials are artificially structured materials exhibiting extraordinary properties that are not observed in natural materials. This is achieved by designing a new class of periodically arranged engineered macroscopic “atoms” of the desired physical property rather than being guided by their chemical composition.

🔬

Last edited:
Do you think that the Court would’ve made the same decision if it was a Muslim baker that refused to make the cake for the gay couple for religious reasons?

The issue with that is that you would be giving license to businesses to discriminate on all sorts of grounds. Race for example. Businesses could deny service to black people (or any other race), which they used to do freely in the south before the Supreme Court's commerce clause decision in Heart of Atlanta Motel in 1964.

You know what? That was how we always knew not to give people our money in the 60s. If they didn't serve anyone but whites, we kept on moving and never spent a dime in there. My family prospered because we didn't discriminate.

I think there's enough people now that if businesses went down thay road they'd be OUT of business quickly. So I say- let them do so, but ONLY if it is POSTED CLEARLY on the front doors, social media, and websites so no one bothers to enter there that knows it's wrong.

I prefer to know who the bigots are so I can let them know I don't approve. Otherwise they just get voted into office by those they hate and later become VP and then president.

I guess Americans are finally understanding now what price we were paying for cheap shit. The price was erosion of middle class and susceptibility for supply break down because of limited warehousing. Made in America is great as long as brain dead Trumpsters understand it means higher cost because corporations are not going to absorb the labor costs. Americans are no longer willing to work for slave wages. Its pretty funny watching conservatives give a shit about this stuff when they are the ones that passed so many laws making it easier and easier for companies to use tax avoidance as an incentive to move jobs overseas. Only one thing makes companies choose America over profits, government regulation. People like Elizabeth Warren have spent their entire lives trying to fix this shit only to be laughed at by Mitch McConnell.
Meanwhile, another failure. Brainiacs and "smart people" never cease to amaze me.

Fn1-Ix_aIAERSxm

What does the climate look like after nuclear war?

The pure stupidity that comes out of his mouth. This is modern liberalism, nothing but nonsense.

The frightening thing is half of America, if not more, believe it. Meanwhile we will be 80° today and Texas is in an ice storm. God liberals are out of their minds with stupidity.

It isn't. See above.
This is an elitist pile of bunk and a false rationalization for hate. Dion thinks that he is the one holding up his moral charge and that other people trying to run businesses are not as “good” as he. Get over yourself.

It is to cause drama. He won his SCt case and another person targeted him for more lawsuits. It’s evil. And, not indicative of the “love” they claim.

It isn't. See above.
Now do pure bloods.

That happened and is still happening. Even my employer is still discriminating based on blood types.

The whole baker thing is nonsense. Manufactured crisis. Lefty speciality.

It isn't. See above.
False. No shirt, no shoes, no service is just one example of how businesses can refuse based solely on preference of clothing style/option. No mask no service is another.

False. No shirt, no shoes, no service is just one example of how businesses can refuse based solely on preference of clothing style/option. No mask no service is another.
Early in the Covid mess I went to a local national chain restaurant (Outback Steak House) and they wanted customers to put on a mask when you entered their restaurant and walk to the table with it on. Once you were at the table you could take it off but if you went to the men's room to wash your hands you had to have it on.

I left.

The state surgeon general finally said that was stupidity and masks were tossed in the trash can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT