POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“President Biden’s choices for how to execute a withdrawal from Afghanistan were severely constrained by conditions created by his predecessor,” the White House summary states, noting that when Biden entered office, “the Taliban were in the strongest military position that they had been in since 2001, controlling or contesting nearly half of the country.”
Wrong.

Reactions: blubo
pre recorded? i haven’t heard that. ridiculous if true but totally believeable.
I heard second hand it was being pre-recorded. I can’t find anything that definitively states the interview will be live. This leads me to think it may really be recorded. This is one reason I was asking if I have this straight.

Reactions: blubo
DNC nomination process...

russian_doll.jpg

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
😄 😄 😄 😄

sam is bullish on the economy, and small business. And he's not about to apologize for it, no matter HOW much evidence is stacked against him...

Same with his obsession of covid, and masks and Vax mandates. Still acts like he was correct. Pure idiot and scum.

Been away from the board for the day. I’m sure it has been discussed… but let me get this straight.

Harris is FINALLY going to sit for an interview (with CNN… pfft!), BUT she isn’t going to do it solo (bringing her wingman in Walz), and it’s all going to be PRE-RECORDED.

Seriously? Do I have this right?
Can you even call something an interview when it’s pre-recorded and CNN (and likely the Harris team) have the ability to edit it any way they like?

I would ask if people are this easily duped, but, alas, we all know they are.

Tough to build a bridge or road overnight dude.

Government 7.5 billion, 3 years, seven charging stations built

Elon 1.2 billion, couple more years, over 55k charging stations built.

GFY.

Can you even call something an interview when it’s pre-recorded and CNN (and likely the Harris team) have the ability to edit it any way they like?

I would ask if people are this easily duped, but, alas, we all know they are.

When Biden actually stood up in front of the press corp, he kept up with who the higher-ups told him he was going to call, what order and what prearranged answer he was going to give them.

They don’t trust kammy to be as competent as Biden.🤣

I wonder how that will work out for them.

Oh wait, I forgot who was in office. Actually I didn't forget, because I'm not even really SURE who is running this country right now. That is what an absurd situation, those dumbphucks have put us in. So, nevermind.
It's not the WH. It's most likely some liberal schmucks in the USG that are punching all the buttons right now.

There are a few things like this that give me hope, but honestly, I am scared to death. I am to old to worry much for myself, but I am thinking of our future as a nation.
Correction: The bill that Kemp signed into law says that: The bill requires counties to report the results of all absentee ballots by an hour after polls close. Boom. Now how f***ing hard is THAT? All of this nonsense with regard to our Federal elections needs to be put to bed. Inconvenient? Too bad. Plan ahead. It's called being an adult. Too many excuses being made for the boat anchors in our society.

If proof of Citizenship and a photo ID got you a free Sub at Jimmy John's or 20 dollars in scratch offs, I'll bet that nobody would have a problem finding it/them. Poll tax, and "inclusiveness overriding the law" can get ****ed. Proper...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT