POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The concept of the electoral college is great. The actual part where people must appear and cast their electoral college vote needs to go. It's beyond unnecessary now.

Hate to agree with Matt Jones about anything, but I do here.

Agreed. Once it is legally finalized that a candidate has won the popular vote in a particular state, he/she should automatically be credited with the electoral votes of said state.

Last edited:
[laughing]

Tweets out he has a big cover story coming the following day, nine minutes later he tweets out his email address asking his fellow twitter loons for dirt on Trump with no way to substantiate their claims, six minutes later... you guessed it; tomorrow's big cover story. Now that's journalism, folks.

0GcgOG.jpg

I like that his twitter picture deliberately crops his bald head.

I like that his twitter picture deliberately crops his bald head.
And it's from at least a decade ago.

Reminds me of those chicks people meet online, profile pic looks decent, then when they meet each other she shows up 10 years older, 100 pounds heavier, looking scary as hell.

Reactions: morgousky
Ed Klein just said that Comey called both Trump and Obama yesterday, telling them that the FBI, DNI and even the CIA themselves do not agree with the CIA's assessment.

He went on to clarify that the CIA themselves don't agree because there's only one person in the CIA pushing the narrative, and that's the director of the CIA, John Brennan, an Obama stooge.
that seems very plausible but would like a better source than Ed Klein.

That's right. California gun laws are created by ideologues that know absolutely nothing about firearms. Ooooo a flash hider, a mean looking grip! Bell the children quick!

Their laws are insane. 10 day or longer waiting periods for all firearms, long guns cannot be loaded while transferring. Bullet buttons, bans on cosmetics, capacity limits, etc. like anyone but a law abiding citizen is going to follow that shit. But I digress.

It's all leading to the path of gun grabs. Honestly, I'm a gun freak. I own a lot of firearms, and have turned into a single issue voter. If the government is going to eventually open the borders and over populate with foreigners, our rights will come soon.

Now that I don't have to fear that witch, I can slow down on stocking up on AR's and AK's / variants. I get a few years to buy some of my favorites. Stock military surplus rifles. Love Swiss.

My family raised me a certain way. I will die, and I mean that, before I relinquish the rights my grandfathers fought for. And there's many of us.

there are many of us, indeed. Thank you for that. Curious what "AK variants" you find worth pursuing since the saiga ban.

that seems very plausible but would like a better source than Ed Klein.

Yeah, Ed Klein is most definitely not an unbiased source. He's claiming his buddies in the FBI relayed the info to him, so you never know. Figured I'd post for contrast.

As you said, though, it seems plausible, especially considering the for a fact stance Trump has taken. Seems to me he has been assured by someone who knows what's going on.

Not to mention, the fact that Brennan is not cooperating with Congress, and is unwilling to show "evidence" to substantiate the CIA claims when he is obligated to do so.

The concept of the electoral college is great. The actual part where people must appear and cast their electoral college vote needs to go. It's beyond unnecessary now.

Hate to agree with Matt Jones about anything, but I do here.
So if Trump dies tomorrow, Trump should still be the elected President & they swear in his dead body Jan.20? People didn't vote to elect Pence as President. Why not have the chance to vote on a live preferred Prez choice or at least throw the decision to the House?

With the long period between the election & being sworn in, a mid-course recheck that circumstances haven't changed is a good purpose for the EC vote now imo.

So if Trump dies tomorrow, Trump should still be the elected President & they swear in his dead body Jan.20? People didn't vote to elect Pence as President. Why not have the chance to vote on a live preferred Prez choice or at least throw the decision to the House?

With the long period between the election & being sworn in, a mid-course recheck that circumstances haven't changed is a good purpose for the EC vote now imo.
I thought most legal voters would vote for the Trump/Pence team, assuming that if something happened to Trump, the VP Elect would be the man in charge. I mean, that's why we have a VP.

Yeah, Ed Klein is most definitely not an unbiased source. He's claiming his buddies in the FBI relayed the info to him, so you never know. Figured I'd post for contrast.

As you said, though, it seems plausible, especially considering the for a fact stance Trump has taken. Seems to me he has been assured by someone who knows what's going on.

Not to mention, the fact that Brennan is not cooperating with Congress, and is unwilling to show "evidence" to substantiate the CIA claims when he is obligated to do so.
What we are seeing is a time now where the rank and file in these agencies will not sit quietly while their leaders make political decisions and statements. Problem is there is no one interested in what they have to say if it is anything anti-left.

So if Trump dies tomorrow, Trump should still be the elected President & they swear in his dead body Jan.20?
I totally get what you're saying, and actually agree with your point to an extent, but you sure had to go to the extreme just to make it.

Pretty sure there would be an exception for a deceased president elect and a corpse wouldn't be sworn into office.

And why shouldn't the VP take over? Once Trump is sworn in, if something were to happen, who do you think then takes over?

Wasn't Brennen involved in the Benghazi lies as well?

Heres the shock of the century.

George Soros is funding group that will now determine whats fake news on facebook.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...group-helping-facebook-flag-disputed-stories/

Just saw a segment on this. Any Facebook user can flag any story as "fake", that story then gets sent to 3rd party fact checking sites.

Needless to say, most of the 3rd party fact checking sites that Facebook listed it was going to be using are your usual left leaning sites.

Sites such as NBCNews, CBSNews, Snopes, Politifact, FactCheckorg, etc... Just another way for the left to try to stifle free speech and control the narrative.

US Defense official: Chinese warship stole US underwater drone

And they did it right in front of their faces, then pretty much told them to F off.

Bowditch had stopped in the water to pick up two underwater drones. At that point a Chinese naval ship that had been shadowing the Bowditch put a small boat into the water. That small boat came up alongside and the Chinese crew took one of the drones.

The US got no answer from the Chinese on the radio when it said the drone was American property, the official said.

As they turned away, the Chinese did come up on the radio and indicated they were returning to their own operations.

The only good thing about the Facebook fake news ordeal is that they aren't going to be deleting the articles in question.

Even if an article is flagged by one of the 3rd party fact checking sites, Facebook still keeps it up.

What they're going to do is have a pop on said article warning that it has been flag, asking if you still want to continue.

Just saw a segment on this. Any Facebook user can flag any story as "fake", that story then gets sent to 3rd party fact checking sites.

Needless to say, most of the 3rd party fact checking sites that Facebook listed it was going to be using are your usual left leaning sites.

Sites such as NBCNews, CBSNews, Snopes, Politifact, FactCheckorg, etc... Just another way for the left to try to stifle free speech and control the narrative.
This very well could be the beginning of the end for Facebook; they better tread VERY carefully here.

Conservatives get a whiff of dishonesty and they'll be looking for conservative FB competitor.

In fact, if I'm Fox News, I would actively pursue this... they already have a conservative subscriber base that doesn't really trust FB anyway.

So much for the vetting process. Obama's administration vetted refugees for terrorism/terrorist ties, saw the warning signs, then let them into the country anyways.

DHS Knew OSU Attacker Was Terror Recruitment Target, Let Him Into The U.S. Anyway

Department of Homeland Security officials knew Ohio State University attacker Abdul Razak Ali Artan was a possible recruitment target of Islamic terrorists but granted him asylum anyway, along with his mother and six of his siblings, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley revealed in a letter sent Wednesday to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

So much for the vetting process. Obama's administration vetted refugees for terrorism/terrorist ties, saw the warning signs, then let them into the country anyways.

DHS Knew OSU Attacker Was Terror Recruitment Target, Let Him Into The U.S. Anyway

Department of Homeland Security officials knew Ohio State University attacker Abdul Razak Ali Artan was a possible recruitment target of Islamic terrorists but granted him asylum anyway, along with his mother and six of his siblings, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley revealed in a letter sent Wednesday to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.
In about a month, these people won't be allowed into America.

This very well could be the beginning of the end for Facebook; they better tread VERY carefully here.

Conservatives get a whiff of dishonesty and they'll be looking for conservative FB competitor.

In fact, if I'm Fox News, I would actively pursue this... they already have a conservative subscriber base that doesn't really trust FB anyway.

Think about this. Twitter had a high of $74 price per share in 2013. Now it's down to $18 price per share.

Their biased business will cause them to go under. The only reason why it hasn't crashed totaly is due to Saudi Arabia keeping it afloat. Twitter has no way to produce sustainable revenue and they are a liberal hack.

Facebook continues to push fake liberal news. They will be gone too.

Democratic donors call for Clinton campaign post-mortem

But in the weeks since, the wealthy Democrats who helped pump over $1 billion into Clinton’s losing effort have been urging their local finance staffers, state party officials, and campaign aides to provide a more thorough explanation of what went wrong. With no dispassionate, centralized analysis of how Clinton failed so spectacularly, they insist, how can they be expected to keep contributing to the party?

Or, in the words of a Midwestern fundraiser who’s kept in touch with fellow donors, “A lot of people are saying, ‘I’m not putting another ****ing dime in until someone tells me what just happened.’”

Grandma got run over by the Trump train.
Rigging all the polls election eve.
You can say there's no such thing as karma.
But as for me and America we believe.

She'd been drinking too much kool aid.
And we begged her not to cheat.
But she wasn't on medication.
So she made deals with Arabs and DC elites.

When we found her the next morning.
People all screamed Trump was worse.
She had track marks on her forehead.
And incriminating emails in her purse.

Now we're not real proud of liberals
They've not been taking it real well.
See them burning down their cities
Looting stores and overall just raising hell.

Now that Trump has won the White House.
All the snowflakes are about to crack.
And we just can't help but wonder:
Will he let illegals stay or send them back?
SEND THEM BACK!!!

Now the economy is on an upswing.
And Americans sleep in peace. Ahh.
And the red white and blue fireworks.
Remind me how Mattis will deal with the middle east.

I celebrated with all my neighbors.
As Hillary fell from grace.
And now it makes me proud to say
God bless President Trump and the USA!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT