How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a snowball's chance in hell but we'll talk again in 4 years. [jumpingsmile]

This is why liberals are so upset, as is the Rhino's.

They know how easy it is to do it, they are just beholden to their special interest. Obama was no different.

They know if he wants to, he can. They know he's a loose cannon, and it terrifies the elites and career politicians.

Make sure you admit it when it happens.

Just email me at sjwsareworsethancancer@gmail.com

Yeah, that's a real email.

You're in California right? Man, how the hell do you do that.

Aside from my love of all weapons, and the fact that I'd rather die than use a bullet button, the people.......

Although the women.....

I do think you've got a great point about republican voter suppression due to the fact of the EC and they realize from day one their vote wouldn't count anyway. I just wonder, hypothetically speaking, just how much of a bounce we'd see in voter turnout in Cali if we elected through popular vote. Would be interesting to know.

Obama says the USA will retaliate against Russian election hacking.

God they aren't even good at playing politics. The point is to seem unbiased and objective.

The Russians have been bitch slapping him all across the globe for 6 years, not to mention hacking his very own white house systems shutting down parts of their network for over a week.

Still no evidence Putin was being the attacks, or that it had one bit of effect on the election (besides exposing how corrupt liberals are).

Here we go. Act tough Obama. Don't let'm cross "the line".

Reactions: screwduke1
I get it, the CIA balked at congress, but how do we know what poof actually exist?

I think it's joke to, but there is a reason for it.

Reactions: morgousky
You're in California right? Man, how the hell do you do that.

Aside from my love of all weapons, and the fact that I'd rather die than use a bullet button,

yeah, that would chap my azz too. BAD. My take on the California law is sketchy, but if what little I know is correct, then you could have something like a mini 14/30 in the standard ranch rifle configuration (straight stock, no pistol grip, no flash hider on the barrel) and not have any concerns with the law - be able to use larger capacity Ruger magazines, no "bullet button" equivalent (however the hell that would have to be configured for a tactical mini). I think that's probably correct. Mini's are decent enough, even a ranch model - can't imagine why California gun owners wouldn't prefer it over ARs due to the huge annoyance, bullet button. A quality AR these days outfitted the way most folks want pushes the starting price in 1200-1500 range easy. For that you can own a pair of Ruger minis. The AR at that price range is better firearm, but with that damn bullet button, eff no.

I think I've seen the absolute worst of the worst as far as liberals go. I somehow ended up on a FB page called Proud Liberals, after some moron I know commented on one of their links. It is an incredible trolling opportunity with a fake FB account.

yeah, that would chap my azz too. BAD. My take on the California law is sketchy, but if what little I know is correct, then you could have something like a mini 14/30 in the standard ranch rifle configuration (straight stock, no pistol grip, no flash hider on the barrel) and not have any concerns with the law - be able to use larger capacity Ruger magazines, no "bullet button" equivalent (however the hell that would have to be configured for a tactical mini). I think that's probably correct. Mini's are decent enough, even a ranch model - can't imagine why California gun owners wouldn't prefer it over ARs due to the huge annoyance, bullet button. A quality AR these days outfitted the way most folks want pushes the starting price in 1200-1500 range easy. For that you can own a pair of Ruger minis. The AR at that price range is better firearm, but with that damn bullet button, eff no.

That's right. California gun laws are created by ideologues that know absolutely nothing about firearms. Ooooo a flash hider, a mean looking grip! Bell the children quick!

Their laws are insane. 10 day or longer waiting periods for all firearms, long guns cannot be loaded while transferring. Bullet buttons, bans on cosmetics, capacity limits, etc. like anyone but a law abiding citizen is going to follow that shit. But I digress.

It's all leading to the path of gun grabs. Honestly, I'm a gun freak. I own a lot of firearms, and have turned into a single issue voter. If the government is going to eventually open the borders and over populate with foreigners, our rights will come soon.

Now that I don't have to fear that witch, I can slow down on stocking up on AR's and AK's / variants. I get a few years to buy some of my favorites. Stock military surplus rifles. Love Swiss.

My family raised me a certain way. I will die, and I mean that, before I relinquish the rights my grandfathers fought for. And there's many of us.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
[QUOTE="UK_Dallas, post: 5437838, member: 32297"]I think I've seen the absolute worst of the worst as far as liberals go. I somehow ended up on a FB page called Proud Liberals, after some moron I know commented on one of their links. It is an incredible trolling opportunity with a fake FB account.[/QUOTE]

Just when you think that, they go lower. "Slippery slope" anti-arguments were created by them.

I'm really enjoying the pussy nature of leftist right now.

"Err...I'm not a democrat, I'm an independent. Yea. That leans left of center. Yea. That's it."

Good ole apologetic liberals doing what they do best.

News flash for all of them. If you voted for Obama, even once, you're a stupid liberal democrat. Period. That goes for the rust belt as well. They just happened to wake up after 8 years of "hope and change".

I can honestly say I've never, once, voted D. And I never will.

"Oh, I'm an independent. I'm smart. I don't claim a side I just vote based on the person". - apologetic liberal.

No, you are an idiot that can be swayed and has no balls. You stand for anything, and inadvertently, stand for nothing.

Personally, is rather talk to a hard core liberal pussy than deal with these undercover politically-retarded wimps.

Now ones that came around, voted D for a while but woke up, I get it. At least you're smart enough to see it.

See if this post offends someone. That's the best way to snipe out an apologetic liberal.

I'm really enjoying the pussy nature of leftist right now.

"Err...I'm not a democrat, I'm an independent. Yea. That leans left of center. Yea. That's it."

Good ole apologetic liberals doing what they do best.

News flash for all of them. If you voted for Obama, even once, you're a stupid liberal democrat. Period. That goes for the rust belt as well. They just happened to wake up after 8 years of "hope and change".

I can honestly say I've never, once, voted D. And I never will.

"Oh, I'm an independent. I'm smart. I don't claim a side I just vote based on the person". - apologetic liberal.

No, you are an idiot that can be swayed and has no balls. You stand for anything, and inadvertently, stand for nothing.

Personally, is rather talk to a hard core liberal pussy than deal with these undercover politically-retarded wimps.

Now ones that came around, voted D for a while but woke up, I get it. At least you're smart enough to see it.

See if this post offends someone. That's the best way to snipe out an apologetic liberal.

You are a god damn moron. Nutjobs like you on both sides are what make discussing politics in this country impossible for anyone with a rational mind.

You are a god damn moron. Nutjobs like you on both sides are what make discussing politics in this country impossible for anyone with a rational mind.

No such thing as an independent anymore. Try to follow politics. You are either pro American and want to succeed, or you want to tear it down, rebuild it, and strip the constitution.

There's only one Joe Manchin, there's only one Lindsey Graham.

The rest are what they are.

Tucker.jpg

Ed Klein just said that Comey called both Trump and Obama yesterday, telling them that the FBI, DNI and even the CIA themselves do not agree with the CIA's assessment.

He went on to clarify that the CIA themselves don't agree because there's only one person in the CIA pushing the narrative, and that's the director of the CIA, John Brennan, an Obama stooge.

Trump calling them out on it. The left wants to talk about everything surrounding the hack, except for the massive corruption it exposed.

[laughing]

Solid f*cking gold. GOLD! Exactly what we need. Let the President-elect keep his Twitter account and hang on for the ride.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT