How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually I take that back......

Since he needs to hit 50K on the Dow I guess Trump also get 20 trillion to be fair right?

I hope you understand why!

1. The stock market almost tripled in 8 years.

2. The unemployment rate was cut in half.

3. Will The Donald's policies top 57,000 for the DJIA and chalk up less than 2.5% unemployment by then?

I could make anything triple and eliminate unemployment if you don't care how much I'm borrowing to make it happen. Now not only is there another housing bubble, but there is an auto-loan bubble and seriously a cell phone loan bubble.

If these "trends" are allowed to continue, our currency literally won't be worth the paper it's printed on. Coincidentally, countries around the world (India / Australia) are taking their higher denominated currencies out of circulation, shit costs too much. By the way, it costs 2 cents to create a penny and 8 cents to create a nickel. We're already there.

I miss James honestly. I may not agree with what he chooses to believe but I do think he has a concept of WTF is going on.

As opposed to "next gas station for that Phillie blunt yo".

More people out of work and on welfare than ever before. Tell me you really do not believe the lies you just posted here. If you do, it is more proof why you guys lost. Blind allegiance to your leaders.
Fact: We all know you don't read.

Fact: That's a record 74 straight months of jobs growth.

Fact: The unemployment rate that's been reported for decades is down to 4.6%.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

Disagree with the housing bubble and auto loan bubble. I just had to get a van and my god it was like pulling adult teeth for no reason!

I think people are falling for the "housing bubble" narrative but fail to realize that we still aren't hitting deflated housing quotas as a nation........fell 300K short this year alone.

Unemployment rate cut in half?

Hahahahahahaahahahahahah

Yea, if you don't count the millions out of work on government assistance that completely gave the F up looking for it. Or if you count the millions of part time labor forced down Americans throats since Obama care. Changing the way we collect the data doesn't change reality, it just makes it seem
More presentable to the sheeple like you to do the dirty work of the treason lobby.

Example A of why your party is completely out of business and lost more seats combined than any party since the 20's. How many Americans on government assistance again?

Or are you deaf dumb and blind to what just happened to you?
The data was reported this way under Bush also.

Unlike you and your ilk, I have no party to cower to.

The data was reported this way under Bush also.

Unlike you and your ilk, I have no party to cower to.

Hahaha another apologetic liberal.

If you idiots know how filthy you are why don't you just change instead of being treasonous cowards?

Disagree with the housing bubble and auto loan bubble. I just had to get a van and my god it was like pulling adult teeth for no reason!

I think people are falling for the "housing bubble" narrative but fail to realize that we still aren't hitting deflated housing quotas as a nation........fell 300K short this year alone.
I own shares in a lumber company but should have probably kept it simple with Home Depot.

Amazing that the facts about the unemployment lie are anywhere for anyone to see, the changes in data gathering are real, yet, apologetic liberals remain the dumbest sheeple on planet earth.

Gave up looking for work? - don't count them.

Work one hour a week making 20 bucks? Maybe mowed a yard? Don't count them.

Obamacare forcing you to work 10-20 hours a week, not able to find full time employment? Don't count them.

AND WHEN WE DO THE MATH THAT WAY, UNEMPLOYMENT FALLS TO 0!!!!

Obama is a success you xenophobe!!!:joy:

You understand I agree right? Remember, you're the sane one of this bunch.

I was making fun of Windy's 150% comment for Donald to even compare to Obama by saying Donald also should get a 20 trillion dollar open check to blow through then too.

However, I don't think he has to take us into that abyss of debt.

I honestly, depending on how much interest we are paying, think he may pull us out of a portion of that debt.

I saw a stat but I didn't look to see if true, but it showed we had 316 million people in US and only ~180 million work. Granted that's kids and retiree's but think about that and what percent of that is the 5% unemployed for real.

Amazing that the facts about the unemployment lie are anywhere for anyone to see, the changes in data gathering are real, yet, apologetic liberals remain the dumbest sheeple on planet earth.

Gave up looking for work? - don't count them.

Work one hour a week making 20 bucks? Maybe mowed a yard? Don't count them.

Obamacare forcing you to work 10-20 hours a week, not able to find full time employment? Don't count them.

AND WHEN WE DO THE MATH THAT WAY, UNEMPLOYMENT FALLS TO 0!!!!

Obama is a success you xenophobe!!!:joy:
Are you actually too stoopid to recollect when exactly the banking sector collapsed and the resulting economy in its wake? This is what the uneducated worker has endured and even some educated ones. Still doesn't change the facts of what's happened since the bottom. Maybe your hometown of Bugtussle hasn't recovered those seamstress and pager manufacturing jobs but help is on the way!!!

Are you actually too stoopid to recollect when exactly the banking sector collapsed and the resulting economy in its wake? This is what the uneducated worker has endured and even some educated ones. Still doesn't change the facts of what's happened since the bottom. Maybe your hometown of Bugtussle hasn't recovered those seamstress and pager manufacturing jobs but help is on the way!!!

Oh I forgot.

Obama did an awesome job and that's why everyone should be so happy and elect HER! Continue this great progression and stay the course! Food stamps, unemployment fallacies, and healthcare premiums!

Only, it's the worst recovery since the Great Depression, nobody bought your bullshit, and your ilk has suffered the worst losses since dinosaurs.

I was making fun of Windy's 150% comment for Donald to even compare to Obama by saying Donald also should get a 20 trillion dollar open check to blow through then too.

However, I don't think he has to take us into that abyss of debt.

I honestly, depending on how much interest we are paying, think he may pull us out of a portion of that debt.

I saw a stat but I didn't look to see if true, but it showed we had 316 million people in US and only ~180 million work. Granted that's kids and retiree's but think about that and what percent of that is the 5% unemployed for real.
Sorry man! Just jumped right back into it. Figured you meant a free check to balloon the debt. Which is surely as likely as a Bernie presidency.

Nice I use those guys as a supplier. Actually have 3 hotels Bids I'm using them for that all start Jan/Feb and I hope like hell I land them Bids.

Oh I forgot.

Obama did an awesome job and that's why everyone should be so happy and elect HER! Continue this great progression and stay the course! Food stamps, unemployment fallacies, and healthcare premiums!

Only, it's the worst recovery since the Great Depression, nobody bought your bullshit, and your ilk has suffered the worst losses since dinosaurs.
I'm good with it. I won't pull a McConnnell on this president. I aim to give him a chance and hold him accountable.

I'm good with it. I won't pull a McConnnell on this president. I aim to give him a chance and hold him accountable.

James it's hard to work with someone when they set the table as agree with me or I'll call gridlock and use my pen.

Sorry man! Just jumped right back into it. Figured you meant a free check to balloon the debt. Which is surely as likely as a Bernie presidency.

No worries. I doubt the post is understood by the poster I'm poking fun of... I don't expect him to understand why 20 trillion is apart of the convo or where the amount came from.

I hope Donald doesn't get a blank check. Canceling the Obamacare writeoffs should free him up some money in his budget, as will the added jobs tax revenue, and hopefully a less reliant welfare population.

Dude, what you may not know is gridlock is expected. What spooks an economy is the unexpected.

For a guy that spouts "look at me look at me" and tries to appear intelligent by screaming "economy stupid", you sure do have a tough time understanding the Obama legacy.

More total accumulated debt than all past presidents combined.

I could have sworn he spoke of a presidents debt and being patriotic in the same sentence, but I digress.

I'll have to follow @screwduke1 (different user name now? Thought it was just screwduke) on twitter. Seems we look at the same nut jobs. Find a way to privately send that to me to avoid the libs on here.

Bra is a friendly gesture I received from a liberal Nawlins friend long ago. Similar to bro or brother I guess.

Dude's now trying to come to grips with recent events. Someone has to sit at the couch with these guys. I can usually get along with anyone. Even the alt right. haha

Bra is a friendly gesture I received from a liberal Nawlins friend long ago. Similar to bro or brother I guess.

Dude's now trying to come to grips with recent events. Someone has to sit at the couch with these guys. I can usually get along with anyone. Even the alt right. haha

[laughing]

I hope you're an elderly. If not, holy hell.

For a guy that spouts "look at me look at me" and tries to appear intelligent by screaming "economy stupid", you sure do have a tough time understanding the Obama legacy.

More total accumulated debt than all past presidents combined.

I could have sworn he spoke of a presidents debt and being patriotic in the same sentence, but I digress.
How could it be less with compounding and trillions in the hole to begin with? But a better question should be, do you expect an improvement in this area?

How could it be less with compounding and trillions in the hole to begin with? But a better question should be, do you expect an improvement in this area?

Absolutely. There is so much waste that both sides have allowed it should be criminal. You start with Obamacare, then work your way in. If he can just stop debt from accumulating at a record pace, it's a success. With his plan to get the country working again, entitlements could see a huge drop. That's phase 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT