POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall gotta search Kanye West on twitter. Liberals are losing their minds over him meeting with Trump lol.

I'm no fan of Kanye, but I'm for anyone who triggers the SJWs.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
CzldR8zXcAA0WkC.jpg

LOL...dude just gets it. He just gets it.

See liberals, black people aren't here for your progressive cause. They aren't just a vote you can count on to push your globaslist agenda to tear down the US. they have real issues, and under your leadership, they've been worse off decade after decade.

The tide is turning against democrats locking up minority voters. I predict trump actually pulls 20% or more next cycle after he implements his policies.

And white bigoted liberals just don't get it. "We've told you people he's racist!"

They're not really listening anymore.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Remember that t-shirt place in Lex that refused to make gay pride tshirts? That has been in the courts for four years now and it's still not settled. I am 10000% confident that if you took that problem to a class of 3rd graders, they'd have a solution by the end of the day, and it wouldn't cost bazillions of dollars.

In this country we create problems so we can create $$$$$.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Clearly, anyone who meets with a couple black people cant possibly be racist, right?

Are you blind?

Under liberal rule, African Americans have been far worse off. Major cities like Chicago, where the black crime rate is through the roof. Black unemployment is through the roof. Black poverty is through the roof. Democrats and liberals have been in control of these places for 60 years in some cases. So let's not pretend you don't use the race card as a red herring. If liberal policies had helped the black race in America, you'd be spouting the successes instead of using fear and identity.

What's really bigoted, is whites like you, who want blacks to stay in line for your progressive causes, with no regard to how it's effecting their communities.

Now you can deny it all you like, but you can't debate the facts. You resort to name calling and stereotyping because you've got no idea how to actually help the black communities.

You want to see real racism? Take a look at how black conservatives are treated by white liberals. And trust me, you're about to see a whole lot more of it.

Today Trump did something I just can't back him for. I've loved every move He's made... But

Why the hell would you met with Kayne West?

There's no defending it.

Reactions: morgousky
He ran on a platform of white nationalism, populism and xenophobia. One of his first cabinet appointments was a known white supremacist. I think my assumption that most Trump supporters are racists is a safe one.

He ran on a platform of white nationalism, populism and xenophobia. One of his first cabinet appointments was a known white supremacist. I think my assumption that most Trump supporters are racists is a safe one.

hey moron, you do realize that Mexico has a wall on their southern border, right? they must be white supremecists xenophobes as well.

a platform of fair trade deals, proper vetting, legal immigration and job creation is racist. we get it.

Prove Steve Bannon is a white supremacist. Not CNN propaganda. Facts.

He's done more for this country through his service than you'll do in 5 lifetimes.

A dope headed Chicago nut job vs. an I've league grad and serviceman.

I'll wait.

"Who the black man should really fear, and remain skeptical of, is the white liberal. They are not your friend." - Malcom X

Take a look at the decimation of black communities under liberal orthodoxy, and you'll see he's right. Black jobs, schools, and families have been decimated under liberal rule.

Don't forget, it was liberals who created and pushed nafta, destroying their jobs. It was liberals who pushed the criminal state (super predator legislation) forming more prisons than black community schools. It was liberals who took family out of the ghetto through the welfare state. It was liberals who helped decimate habeas corpus, taking away our liberties. It's liberals today pushing the TPP.

The news won't lend itself to the thruth, so everytime you spoit your nonsense, remember, the founders of black civil rights knew who the enemy really was. Undercover racist white liberals.

I know you guys have access to the internet. Do your own ****in research on Bannon. I've already done mine.

You have ZERO proof. Zero.

What about the DNC attacking Sanders on his religion? Exploiting him because he's Jewish for political gain?

Boy oh boy, if you could only hear the way hillary talks about blacks behind closed doors. Probably as racist as you.

You have ZERO proof. Zero.

What about the DNC attacking Sanders on his religion? Exploiting him because he's Jewish for political gain?

Boy oh boy, if you could only hear the way hillary talks about blacks behind closed doors. Probably as racist as you.

I don't give a shit what the DNC did. I didn't vote for Hillary either, she's crooked as hell. So stop bringing that up it has nothing to do with you being a racist, now does it?

I don't give a shit what the DNC did. I didn't vote for Hillary either, she's crooked as hell. So stop bringing that up it has nothing to do with you being a racist, now does it?

No no. I'm not a racist. You're the liberal. Johnson pushing civil rights for the sole purpose of sending black kids into Vietnam to die. Now that's racist.

You're the racist.

So there!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT