POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No no. I'm not a racist. You're the liberal. Johnson pushing civil rights for the sole purpose of sending black kids into Vietnam to die. Now that's racist.

You're the racist.

So there!

Ahh, a Lyndon Johnson reference. So you're an older racist then. Old enough to see the good ole days of all white Kentucky teams? I bet you miss those days, huh?

Excuse me, someone said they couldn't take a few minutes to list all of the incredible Obama accomplishments that benefited the black community in the past 8 years because they are home. But....that appears to be a deflection, a misdirection...or maybe an outright lie.

Let's try this again--please inform all of us mindless brutes about the wonderful things Obama has done for the black community. Maybe it will educate us to be more understanding, more knowing, more tolerant backward souls.

giphy.gif

Speaking of Obama, anyone else think he might have unrealistic expectations as to his influence and power once he's out of the office? I could be wrong...(AYIBWB), but if he breaks Presidential tradition and moves to disrupt and criticize his successor, he may very well get humiliated.

Couldn't happen to a better guy.

Excuse me, someone said they couldn't take a few minutes to list all of the incredible Obama accomplishments that benefited the black community in the past 8 years because they are home. But....that appears to be a deflection, a misdirection...or maybe an outright lie.

Let's try this again--please inform all of us mindless brutes about the wonderful things Obama has done for the black community. Maybe it will educate us to be more understanding, more knowing, more tolerant backward souls.

I'm not pro-Obama. And I didn't vote for Hillary. Why do you keep asking me to defend them? And what does that have to do with Trump and his followers being white supremacists?

I'd love to continue this discussion with you guys, but I'm home from work now and on my third bag from the Volcano. Cheers!

Yeah. True that. You guys thump on your bibles for fun, i smoke weed. Really sucks to be me.

Wow! Cool guy vaporizers weed in his fancy volcano.

[laughing] I basically inject thc oil for fun these days. My favorite is to stick thc pills up my ass. Talk about a euphoric rush... whoa! Doesn't get any better. You're a lightweight, poser.

The Trump bumper sticker is the new confederate flag. It lets the lest of us know who the hardcore racists are. That's a good thing.
Wow! Cool guy vaporizers weed in his fancy volcano.

[laughing] I basically inject thc oil for fun these days. My favorite is to stick thc pills up my ass. Talk about a euphoric rush... whoa! Doesn't get any better. You're a lightweight, poser.

Really, right up the ass huh? I hope they are silicone coated at least.

Reactions: MrLair
Just like Obama, an empty suit. Full of big talk, blames everyone else and tells everyone how wrong they are but offers nothing of substance and nothing of value. Useless.

giphy.gif

The Trump bumper sticker is the new confederate flag. It lets the lest of us know who the hardcore racists are. That's a good thing.

Really, right up the ass huh? I hope they are silicone coated at least.
On the other hand, that you don't have a Trump bumper sticker, identifies you as a snowflake. And that's a good thing!

Reactions: morgousky
The left creates the environment for blacks and then claims "racism" is the root cause of all of their failures. Dems also want open borders, which brings in a group who is taking more jobs away from blacks and Dems are in complete control of these black areas and what has ever improved? Nothing.

Dems want blacks to stay in poverty, blame whites/Republicans for their problems and never change.

Last edited:
Reactions: morgousky
I'm not pro-Obama. And I didn't vote for Hillary. Why do you keep asking me to defend them? And what does that have to do with Trump and his followers being white supremacists?

When you call K. West a "gold digger" (i get the song but to your broader point), isn't that racist as a white privileged liberal to accuse a black man of being material in his support for a political candidate?

Liberals prove and over Malcolm X was correct. White liberals are the real threat to the black population.

The left is digging deeper on this Russian crap. Morons. McCain and Graham must have some quality e-mails hidden.

I loved the Hillary 400 plus video. South Carolina. Georgia. Texas. Indiana. I was waiting for KY to fall.

Reactions: screwduke1
When you call K. West a "gold digger" (i get the song but to your broader point), isn't that racist as a white privileged liberal to accuse a black man of being material in his support for a political candidate?

Liberals prove and over Malcolm X was correct. White liberals are the real threat to the black population.

No man, you have that backwards. I was accusing Trump of being the gold digger by having face time with Kanye West simply so that racists like yourself can use that as proof that he isn't a racist.

No man, you have that backwards. I was accusing Trump of being the gold digger by having face time with Kanye West simply so that racists like yourself can use that as proof that he isn't a racist.

So trump is a racist, I'm racist, Kanye is racist, and you're racist.

Wish we could all just not be racist.

The Dems are jumping from excuse to excuse trying to get anything to stick on Trump.
Same goes for McCain, Graham and Mconnell.
They know Trump has a big time mandate, the Dems can't really do anything besides kicking and screaming to stop him.
The old Republicans that used to have power realize their days are numbered, so they want to slow him down.

What they and the media fail to realize is that Trump doesn't give a F*CK how loud they whine. Which is exactly why he was elected. The things that usually holds up career politicians, won't stop him from doing what needs to be done.

We didn't vote for Trump because of racism, or white nationalism, whatever the that is, xenophobia, misogyny or any other crap. It's because the country needs a leader.

The Dems are jumping from excuse to excuse trying to get anything to stick on Trump.
Same goes for McCain, Graham and Mconnell.
They know Trump has a big time mandate, the Dems can't really do anything besides kicking and screaming to stop him.
The old Republicans that used to have power realize their days are numbered, so they want to slow him down.

What they and the media fail to realize is that Trump doesn't give a F*CK how loud they whine. Which is exactly why he was elected. The things that usually holds up career politicians, won't stop him from doing what needs to be done.

We didn't vote for Trump because of racism, or white nationalism, whatever the that is, xenophobia, misogyny or any other crap. It's because the country needs a leader.

Mandate? Bullshit. He lost by more than 2 million votes. Maybe you don't know what "mandate" means?

I think it's down to Albany, Copkilla, and this new libtard Whinnycitybitch as biggest liberal douchebag in thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT