POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too bad you don't understand how our election process works. Take away California New York, and your pathetic city of chideathzone.

Cry me a river bitch. The rest of America doesn't want those 3 telling us what to do.

The guy you elected is from New York. But I bet facts get in the way a lot for you, don't they?

Yeah. True that. You guys thump on your bibles for fun, i smoke weed. Really sucks to be me.

Ryan-Gosling-Oh-No-You-Didnt-Half-Nelson.gif

giphy.gif

nZVjeZ8.jpg

And you're a racist hillbilly with a part time job at the Winn Dixie and most likely a heroin addiction. What's your point?

It's absolutely fulfilling to know how mad you must be Knowing that Trump is YOUR President for the next 4, probably 8 years.

Instead of seeking safe space and wasting my tax playing dollars for therapy because you are such a pussy lib. Go support a local shop and buy a microwave and hope in the tub. Do us all in America a favor.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
It's absolutely fulfilling to know how mad you must be Knowing that Trump is YOUR President for the next 4, probably 8 years.

Instead of seeking safe space and wasting my tax playing dollars for therapy because you are such a pussy lib. Go support a local shop and buy a microwave and hope in the tub. Do us all in America a favor.

LOL. 8 years....

"chideathzone" geezus, you racist hillbillies really believe that shit don't you?

People should believe it, its reality.

Smug, self important morons like you are the very reason Trump won, and won handily. How does that make you feel? By opening your mouth and typing your nonsense, you helped elect the very person you despise. How does that make you feel?

But please, by all means, keep going. Another 2-4 years of this and the libs will be the relics the MSM all swore the GOP would be. Couldnt happen to a better bunch.

Mandate? Bullshit. He lost by more than 2 million votes. Maybe you don't know what "mandate" means?

Sure I do, it means you can pass anything you want, which happens to occur when your party holds the legislative branch, and the executive branch.

Trump is going to be sworn in on Jan 20th, he will hold the House and Senate.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
People should believe it, its reality.

Smug, self important morons like you are the very reason Trump won, and won handily. How does that make you feel? By opening your mouth and typing your nonsense, you helped elect the very person you despise. How does that make you feel?

But please, by all means, keep going. Another 2-4 years of this and the libs will be the relics the MSM all swore the GOP would be. Couldnt happen to a better bunch.

So who are you going to blame once the black guy is out of office and your life is still insignificant and meaningless?

Today Trump did something I just can't back him for. I've loved every move He's made... But

Why the hell would you met with Kayne West?

There's no defending it.

Are you aware of how many in the rap music industry supported Trump? It's alarming TBH considering all we heard about was Jay-Z, Lebron, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry etc etc

Would have really been a landslide had some of these rappers came out in support like Hiliary's clan did.

Are you aware of how many in the rap music industry supported Trump? It's alarming TBH considering all we heard about was Jay-Z, Lebron, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry etc etc

Would have really been a landslide had some of these rappers came out in support like Hiliary's clan did.

I actually am aware of how many in the rap industry supported Trump, and the answer is not very many. LOL where do you people find this shit?

Ok, there's so many of you racist xenophobes here that I can't possibly respond to all of you. So to filter out the really dumb ones, can those of you who believe that the earth is only 6,000 years old and that a guy lived inside a fish for a week please let me know? You're far too gone to be saved, unfortunately.

Ok, there's so many of you racist xenophobes here that I can't possibly respond to all of you. So to filter out the really dumb ones, can those of you who believe that the earth is only 6,000 years old and that a guy lived inside a fish for a week please let me know? You're far too gone to be saved, unfortunately.

Wtf did you just post? I was in Denver for a week and didn't smoke enough to know what you just said.

You are a troll.

OK, I gotta admit that this was funny. Score one for the liberal.

:smiley:

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Thank God , even though I don't believe there is a God, most of America doesn't agree with you, even if they believe in a God.

I heard a fairy tail once too. Trump had no chance to be POTUS, and Clinton was a lock, and this country was moving to be....

Europe. Oops guess what **** you and move to Europe if you want to live like that.

So I posted to a page where you could search for days for videos showing several rappers support Trump and I linked 2 direct videos that zero in on at least 6-7 or the top rappers out there.

There are others, so like I said and you proved, you'd be surprised at how many rappers actually supported Trump.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT