POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's elected Leader, not statesman. Why do you think those two are better than MM? Give me some examples. More respected by who? Dole respected as a war hero, not for what he did in Senate. Neither as right as Mitch is. RINO's in comparison.

But first, Pubs haven't had another leader near as long tenured as MM. He'll be at 18 years at the end of the coming term. Next longest is 10 - Dole. With that, how can anyone say he's not highly respected by Pubs? Why would they pick someone who can't lead? Crazy idea on the face of it, isn't it?

He stood up to Trump's stolen election bs (Can't wait for the thumbs down & chuckled attached to that truth.) That's enough to make him a stateman.
What exactly has he led? The senate into losing its majority. Great effort Turtle.

Last edited:
Typical Ukrainian supporter, sorry Jimbo 🍺
Russians own you guys, seriously. Throw a few little seeds out and watch the Republicans grow like Chia pets. Funneling all that money into the GOP through the NRA all those years paid off handsomely for Vladimir.

Naw, we will let eat leftovers out on the back porch 🍺 LOL
I've pretty much finished all the ham off. Still have some turkey and a few sides but the ham went fast. Too good on sandwiches with Miracle Whip.

Watching Ohio State lose and Kentucky is winning may require a break from the leftovers and some good pizza, though.

What is the word limit on Twitter as I don't know how Elon plans to have all these profound conversations flourish on all the days' biggest issues when you can only say a quick blurb? More like a place to superficially be controversial for clicks is actually what he has in mind, clearly.

What is the word limit on Twitter as I don't know how Elon plans to have all these profound conversations flourish on all the days' biggest issues when you can only say a quick blurb? More like a place to superficially be controversial for clicks is actually what he has in mind, clearly.
Idk but you can post a picture with 1000 words

Reactions: Lost In FL
What exactly has he lead? The senate into losing its majority. Great effort Turtle.
The Pub Senators who elected him their Senate Leader, DA.

And he didn't lose sh!t. He wasn't running. It was all Trump-endorsed people that cost the Senate. MM can't help that Pub people let Trump lead them around by the ring he has in the noses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
4986-65665-original.jpeg

Sunshine and roses for the Republicans. The future is so bright. The Republicans have a beautiful new wife in Desantis. Looking forward to bringing him home to meet the parents. You are planning on having kids. You just started a new job. Ready to turn the page and start a wonderful new life. Just happily ever after for ever and ever and ever. You couldn't be happier!

You did what before you met Ron?

You stuck your d&^% in crazy????

That's Rule 1A. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?

Wanna know what Rule 1B is: 1B is "Crazy doesn't go away quietly."

I know you want to start you new lives and move on. Greener pastures. Just put all that behind you. No need for making a big deal out of it, right?

Hmmm? You're not going to get off cheaply, Pubs. There needs to be a reckoning for what you did to that poor girl. You can't just USE her like that then throw her away like she's NOTHING!

He.. seems... like... he... is... not.. going... to... take... that... well...

2044.jpg

Reactions: Dionysus444
The Pub Senators who elected him their Senate Leader, DA.

And he didn't lose sh!t. He wasn't running. It was all Trump-endorsed people that cost the Senate. MM can't help that Pub people who let Trump lead them around by the ring he has in the noses.
^^ This right here is a clueless mother fu#*er^^. He was wrong about COVID yet continued and probably still continues to double down. He’s wrong about Ukraine yet continues to double down. And he’s wrong about McConnell yet continues to double down. Supposed Republicans like him are as damaging to this country as liberals.

? This was one of less than a handful of times in the last century the incumbent president’s party lost this few seats in the House and have the opportunity to actually pick up a seat in the Senate. All during 8% inflation and an underwater approval rating. The midterms were a monumental victory for Dems. I don’t love it as I’m not particularly enamored with Democratic policy but as a repudiation of Trumpism it was fantastic.

• Haha
Reactions: screwduke1
? This was one of less than a handful of times in the last century the incumbent president’s party lost this few seats in the House and have the opportunity to actually pick up a seat in the Senate. All during 8% inflation and an underwater approval rating. The midterms were a monumental victory for Dems. I don’t love it as I’m not particularly enamored with Democratic policy but as a repudiation of Trumpism it was fantastic.
Losing the house is not victory. You can think of it as a moral victory if ya want. I’ve never been much into those.

Reactions: screwduke1
Losing the house is not victory. You can think of it as a moral victory if ya want. I’ve never been much into those.
What if we win the Senate? How does your absolutist take handle winning one chamber and losing the other? Who “wins” then?

science says their are many genders because it is a social label. You are confusing sex and gender. and sex is also not binary because you can be intersex with allows for basically an infinite number of variations. sex is bimodal and always has been and you are probably to stupid to even understand what that means.
65x3w2h92c2a1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT