How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same inmates running the asylum I see.

Also, trublu- it’s “exacerbate.” Buy a dictionary. Once is forgivable but I counted 3 times you used “exasperate.” That’s like grade 3 stuff. Remind me never to eat in one of the trash restaurants you’re affiliated with.
Interesting screen name.

You idiots who create one account after another...are not only losers but incredibly stupid. The one guy who calls himself a conservative...he was ballercal....he was callerbal...he was woodford something...he was francobbn...he is a complete fraud...won't own up to any of his accounts cause he is a b-tch, none of his accounts are ever a year old on here...he has started 45 accounts on this site and is one of the 2 or 3 top pathetic people to ever post on this site, acts like a b-tch...acts like you actually...you are on that top 2 or 3 most pathetic losers as well. (b-tches never admit to their past accounts)

Only ONE poster has ever called me the TheFvckRunner using a 'v' instead of a 'u'...only one poster. And you did it many times. None of you guys have an ounce of honesty to admit former accounts...you and the b-tch play pretend conservative (he was also cardballstink or some stupid sh-t like that) have no honesty to admit to your dozens of accounts. It's just a b-tch show...

And that poster who always said FvckRunner was the Canuck. Had to many to drinks tonight John (you never could hold your alcohol)? No where to go tonight to show someone your W2? Remember the thousand times you called every conservative here racist but YOU were the one that got banned for saying the N-word....calling Clarence Thomas that...how do you pathetic losers even start so many accounts? Do you have to start an email with each account? Good lord, you must have 77 email accounts. Admit your previous accounts losers.

I am flattered you started an account in my honor though...but I'm sure there are many AA meetings near where you live. Go to one chief.

Last edited:
FifsOzgXoAI93GV

Social media has made them all realize that if they say the same thing to each other over and over again it can be like they are creating their own reality.
You mean like "existential threat"? Or J6 "insurrection". Typical dumba$$ lib. Zero self awareness. Zero.

And zero ability to think.

You are useful to someone ... and an idiot. 2 things can be true at once.

Interesting screen name.

You idiots who create one account after another...are not only losers but incredibly stupid. The one guy who calls himself a conservative...he was ballercal....he was callerbal...he was woodford something...he was francobbn...he is a complete fraud...won't own up to any of his accounts cause he is a b-tch, none of his accounts are ever a year old on here...he has started 45 accounts on this site and is one of the 2 or 3 top pathetic people to ever post on this site, acts like a b-tch...acts like you actually...you are on that top 2 or 3 most pathetic losers as well. (b-tches never admit to their past accounts)

Only ONE poster has ever called me the TheFvckRunner using a 'v' instead of a 'u'...only one poster. And you did it many times. None of you guys have an ounce of honesty to admit former accounts...you and the b-tch play pretend conservative (he was also cardballstink or some stupid sh-t like that) have no honesty to admit to your dozens of accounts. It's just a b-tch show...

And that poster who always said FvckRunner was the Canuck. Had to many to drinks tonight John (you never could hold your alcohol)? No where to go tonight to show someone your W2? Remember the thousand times you called every conservative here racist but YOU were the one that got banned for saying the N-word....calling Clarence Thomas that...how do you pathetic losers even start so many accounts? Do you have to start an email with each account? Good lord, you must have 77 email accounts. Admit your previous accounts losers.

I am flattered you started an account in my honor though...but I'm sure there are many AA meetings near where you live. Go to one chief.
Canucks post already gone? Dam. Lol

Just like all things, context. Shucking and jiving in minstrelry was intentionally making fun of black people. Drag is an homage. They aren’t trying to put Cher and Madonna down by dressing up like them and lip syncing their songs. They’re honoring them. The two activities have opposite intent.
I see it differently. They are rediculing amd mocking real women, not honoring them at all. It is closer to the minstrel blackface you mention. I know zero women that cake in that much makeup, dress outrageously and prance around like bambi on pixie sticks. But i know a couple of guys that do it. It is actually disturbing that you accept mocking of women.

So you guys are cheering now when foreigners take Americans' jobs away? Plus you're all "give peace a chance" hippy tree huggers now, too. You hate law enforcement and routinely insult and belittle the FBI, even wanted to defund it. Probably afraid they'd take a harder look at that Russian money being funneled into Republicans via the NRA. Ronald Reagan would be rolling over in his grave if he saw how much you guys love you some Putin and Russia. All of you Republicans are salivating at the thought of handing Ukraine over to Putin. One of your top priorities when Kevin "Vladimir" McCarthy takes the gavel and joins Moscow Mitch in waving the white flag. You even turned "tear down this wall" into "build up this wall" in your communist euphoria.

Boy, Trump sure did a number on you guys. You don't know which way is up anymore, do you?

Marx wasn’t even alive to see or contribute to any of those “examples”. Das Kapital is an academic description of capitalism. We get it, y’all don’t like Marx. But your personal opinions of him have nothing to do with the validity or value of his academic work.
7s8in6jctd2a1.jpg

Antifa Literally posting their violent threats online and committing actual domestic terrorism like the fascists they are. Crickets from the DOJ. We have to punish the real terrorist grannies praying in front of abortion clinics.
Not only grannies at abortion clinics, but parents at school board meetings as well. According to the DOJ these are a threat to democracy. This Justice department is as dangerous as Hitler's Gestapo.

This is what happens anytime that you put democrats in control. They ruin everything that they come in contact with. Business's in Portland, Oregon, other big cities, crime totally out of control, our public schools that democrats have had control over for decades are a disaster, high school graduates that can't read at a 5th grade level. This is exactly what the people in Portland deserves. They keep voting these clowns back into office. They made their bed now let them sleep in it.

I see it differently. They are rediculing amd mocking real women, not honoring them at all. It is closer to the minstrel blackface you mention. I know zero women that cake in that much makeup, dress outrageously and prance around like bambi on pixie sticks. But i know a couple of guys that do it. It is actually disturbing that you accept mocking of women.
How do the women in your life feel about drag? I've never heard a negative opinion from a single one. Most of them love it. You think men are the intended audience for Drag Race? You think men are the ones dragging their partners to drag brunches? You accuse liberals of being virtue signaling snowflakes but that's exactly you here. Women think the activity honors them. They don't think it's ridiculing or belittling. Maybe you should talk to some before feigning outrage in their name.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT