POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's 9B people. You might to fact check those given earth has a mere 8B total.
You are correct that I picked up bad figures. However, that doesn't change my point that over 75% of the world population is in Asia and Africa. There are not enough resources to bring all the poor nations up to first world status. So your idea of how to deal with growing world population won't work.

Well. I mean if Howard Stern says it, it has to be golden. In seriousness I do hope a candidate steps up to challenge and replace Trump. Positive change won’t happen under Trump because the DC machine will continue to do everything they can to destroy him. But one hasn’t stepped up yet and whoever does will have to promise to implement many of the policies of Trump. That’s what the conservative base wants.
Kanye’s running. He just met with Trump about it. And of course Milo and Nick Fuentes because all the best people like to hang out with each other.

Reactions: LOL_Man
Howard Baker for one. I would imagine Bob Dole is far more respected than the Turtle as well. I’m not sure what Mitch has done to make you think he’s been this great statesman. Can you give me some examples?
He's elected Leader, not statesman. Why do you think those two are better than MM? Give me some examples. More respected by who? Dole respected as a war hero, not for what he did in Senate. Neither as right as Mitch is. RINO's in comparison.

But first, Pubs haven't had another leader near as long tenured as MM. He'll be at 18 years at the end of the coming term. Next longest is 10 - Dole. With that, how can anyone say he's not highly respected by Pubs? Why would they pick someone who can't lead? Crazy idea on the face of it, isn't it?

He stood up to Trump's stolen election bs (Can't wait for the thumbs down & chuckled attached to that truth.) That's enough to make him a stateman.

You are correct that I picked up bad figures. However, that doesn't change my point that over 75% of the world population is in Asia and Africa. There are not enough resources to bring all the poor nations up to first world status. So your idea of how to deal with growing world population won't work.
Help me. What is my idea since I don't know that I have one.

You can make the argument it’s impractical sure. But obviously Gates disagrees and is trying to raise life expectancy around the world anyway. Which is not killing the world with poison vaccines which was the accusation.

You can make the argument it’s impractical sure. But obviously Gates disagrees and is trying to raise life expectancy around the world anyway. Which is not killing the world with poison vaccines which was the accusation.

Hahaha nice try. Gates is a demon. Why hasn’t his daughter had any vaccines?

Gates is helping to run the Great Reset and the Great Replacement and will kill off most of the world if he gets away with it

images

Reactions: LOL_Man
@screwduke1

My favorite ginger friend...hell my only ginger friend...the drinking starts early on Louisville game day.

I went to UK, lived in Lexington a few years afterwards as well...Louisville mostly whipped our ass during those years. I said in another thread from childhood until about 2010 or 2011...I didn't miss one UK vs UofL football game, home or away...never missed a game in that series (starting with Bill Curry vs Howard Schnellenberger) for like 18 years or so, I thought it would be a fun lifelong tradition but around 2010 or 2011 I missed one, only been to like 3 or 4 since.

This game has now become the season, it has been disappointing (OL and special teams have sucked) but a win today against the Dirty Birds could save it...we need to win this brother. But I hope to the Lord Almighty it doesn't come down to us needing to snap and kick a ball correctly...cause we can't seem to do that.

@screwduke1

My favorite ginger friend...hell my only ginger friend...the drinking starts early on Louisville game day.

I went to UK, lived in Lexington a few years afterwards as well...Louisville mostly whipped our ass during those years. I said in another thread from childhood until about 2010 or 2011...I didn't miss one UK vs UofL football game, home or away...never missed a game in that series (starting with Bill Curry vs Howard Schnellenberger) for like 18 years or so, I thought it would be a fun lifelong tradition but around 2010 or 2011 I missed one, only been to like 3 or 4 since.

This game has now become the season, it has been disappointing (OL and special teams have sucked) but a win today against the Dirty Birds could save it...we need to win this brother. But I hope to the Lord Almighty it doesn't come down to us needing to snap and kick a ball correctly...cause we can't seem to do that.
Only thing I disagree with is that it saves the season. I think we beat UL mostly because C-Rod will probably run all over them. But even if we beat UL by 50 today it's still a disappointing season and changes have to be made soon.

Well. I mean if Howard Stern says it, it has to be golden. In seriousness I do hope a candidate steps up to challenge and replace Trump. Positive change won’t happen under Trump because the DC machine will continue to do everything they can to destroy him. But one hasn’t stepped up yet and whoever does will have to promise to implement many of the policies of Trump. That’s what the conservative base wants.
Here is the thing ... the DC machine (the establishment, deep state) will destroy anyone who is not one of their own. And the lefties on here are "ok" with the establishment.

Only thing I disagree with is that it saves the season. I think we beat UL mostly because C-Rod will probably run all over them. But even if we beat UL by 50 today it's still a disappointing season and changes have to be made soon.

I agree with you, no matter what the season has been disappointing...hell we lost to vandy...but a win today is the difference between disappointing and disaster. I should have been more clear.

I agree with you, no matter what the season has been disappointing...hell we lost to vandy...but a win today is the difference between disappointing and disaster. I should have been more clear.
Would help to win whatever bowl game we get too... but sounds like Levis may sit it out and hell I would too if I had to play behind this line.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
I would root for UT or UL over O$U

Not sure I would go that far, but 99 percent of the time root against Ohio State...I lived in Ohio for almost 3 years once, almost got in a couple bar fights when I asked them what their bowl record was against the SEC.

Only place I ever lived I didn't like the people for the most part...I already hated Ohio State cause when UK really sucked at football there were those UK fans I hated that liked the basketball team but rooted for another football team...many times it was Ohio State...hated that like 2 different colleges crap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT