How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
xmas-tree.png

Asia (7.7 billion) and Africa (1.3 billion) are the most populated continents on earth. There is no way that you can raise all those impoverished third world nations close to US/European standards. There just aren't enough resources. You can promote birth control. Otherwise famine, war and disease are nature's effective ways of controlling population.

My favorite defining characteristic of leftists worthless American communist degenerates is how gleefully they'd eagerly take from our top 1% to redistribute amoungst themselves, but how reticent and quiet they'd get if you suggest we take them from them to give to the rest of the world.

(average person here is top ~1% globally)

Interesting. If you look at just our posters here in this thread the Dem posters want to do things for our people while our Republican friends in here want to constantly use hate to make themselves feel better about not having any real dreams or ideas? Trapped in their own imaginations like homeless people screaming on street corners.

No wonder they have to invent things to hate on. To always pretend some boogieman is under the bed ready to strike at any moment but for their masculine bearded bravery. Fear. It's all they have to keep them going. That and their fantasies about what powerful (LOL) warriors they are against the weak alien looking "libs."

Imagine getting out of bed in the morning and the only thing you have to do is look forward to what you're going to hate on all day long just to keep you going? Most people outgrow the fantasy bearded warrior thing by what, 10-11 years old?

chad-meme-sticker.jpg

Interesting. If you look at just our posters here in this thread the Dem posters want to do things for our people while our Republican friends in here want to constantly use hate to make themselves feel better about not having any real dreams or ideas? Trapped in their own imaginations like homeless people screaming on street corners.

No wonder they have to invent things to hate on. To always pretend some boogieman is under the bed ready to strike at any moment but for their masculine bearded bravery. Fear. It's all they have to keep them going. That and their fantasies about what powerful (LOL) warriors they are against the weak alien looking "libs."

Imagine getting out of bed in the morning and the only thing you have to do is look forward to what you're going to hate on all day long just to keep you going? Most people outgrow the fantasy bearded warrior thing by what, 10-11 years old?

chad-meme-sticker.jpg

So anyways, damn do I love to hate liberals. I love to hate them so much. Anytime I think I haven’t hated democrats enough I find more hate to hate with.

I seriously hate every liberal

Yeah, most of society is built around a norm. It’s not prejudice. That does become a problem for the fat person. It also is a problem for the 7 footer. Heck, flying is not fun at 6’3” because the seats are made to comfortably fit people who are no taller than 5’11”.
My son, who is a student at UK, works at Dillards in Lexington. He’s 6’-7” tall. He’s working in the Big and Tall section of course. He texted me this morning and said Kenny Walker had just come in and he got to talk to him for a bit.

chad-meme-sticker.jpg
Delusional post, laughing man. Please tell us, what Dems are doing for people. Maybe we can learn from your model.

So anyways, damn do I love to hate liberals. I love to hate them so much. Anytime I think I haven’t hated democrats enough I find more hate to hate with.

I seriously hate every liberal
Well of course you do.

Not talking about any person in particular, but let's say a "man" meaning some random man and not any particular poster on this board... was depending upon a woman to provide for and take care of him... how much self-esteem would he likely have? Sitting there all day in the hot Florida humidity. Doing the chores his wife makes him do. Walking around watering the plants and vacuuming... not a very *manly* life.

But...

If he has a secret life where he's a manly strong *warrior* out there on the front lines wielding his mighty pen and smiting libs all day in a heroic battle of below average vs evil, well, does that help him get through his miserable cuck day?

I think it might. We'll call it "The Secret Life of Willy Mitty!"

35958.jpg

Liberals != progressives. There are barely a handful of places in this country where progressives are in charge.
Barely a handful? The entire state of California is governed by one, as is Michigan and New York, and soon to be Arizona. Portland OR, Seattle, Lori Lightfoot and the city of Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, better stop, my hands are pretty full already.

My Goodness. So obvious. No little kids use the term “ non binary”. No little kids are going to say “ let’s look between their legs “. A made up story from beginning to end.
It is mind blowing these ppl feel the need to video themselves talking about this crazy stuff, due to their insecurities. Then the post their stupidity to the world. Then have the gall to get upset if someone points out their stupidity and insecurities.

Little attention whores. IOWs...libs

Barely a handful? The entire state of California is governed by one, as is Michigan and New York, and soon to be Arizona. Portland OR, Seattle, Lori Lightfoot and the city of Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, better stop, my hands are pretty full already.
What he meant was it has never been done correctly.

What he doesnt (or wont) realize is there is NO WAY to implement communism or progressive-ism correctly.

Chupacabra

That is just the surface stuff.

Also had several quid pro joes with several countries; he and his family are compromised. And has disregarded the constitution and threatened the republic, calling half the nation (anyone who disagrees w him) domestic terrorists. What i learned a few years ago is those are both impeachable offenses.

But he wont be, because he is a puppet and a member of the pedo and child trafficking cabal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT