How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
723b1p.jpg

Actually a nugget of truth to this. Neither the Proud Boys nor Antifa tend to be particularly attractive. Probably because they’re made up of societally disaffected people who have a much tougher go of it than their attractive peers. Katy Perry and Taylor Swift don’t have to be competent in their field(vocals). Because they look like that.
Dion says white males are the societally disaffected people and that there is a systemic racism that favors white males. The times in which we live.

Think about all of the Antifa and Proud Boy singers who cannot get a break because they don’t look like Katie Perry!! We suck.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I think it would be very, very hard to live in a lot of minority neighborhoods, experience and live with those minority folks, see life from their perspective, see how the world is full of good decent people regardless of race, and be a Republican. I just don't think it would be common. Experience changes you and makes you empathetic, I believe.
It would be hard to remain a Dem. Seeing how that political party uses people’s race to divide and how Dem policies have maintained the status quo in poor communities. I think you would have to become a Republican just to have peace of mind and hope for the future.

Get ready for the government to swoop in and save us with getting rid of all of these unregulated digital coins. “We will provide you with the digital CBDC so we will have total control over you!”

Ever heard of the Hegelian Dialectic? You better be researching it….problem-reaction-solution. We will be begging (reaction) for their solution from the problem they created.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT