POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe Wettcat gave an excellent dissertation on the positives involved with a global warming. The gloom and doom has absolutely been exaggerated. Who knows at this point if it has or not, but if the Earths temperature has increased, it has done so during the normal course of events, just like it has many times in the past.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
What a backwood circle jerk this thread is.
Yeah, we should respect the opinion of some cum drunk lawyer from Atlanta. The best dumbasses are the ones that realize they are dumbasses and accept it. The worst are your kind. Idiots that are trying their best to undermine the American dream with their visions of communist utopia. The next time you're passing the day with your uvula being tickled by your "roommate", try and understand my point, if you ain't with us, you're agin us.

This thread is FOR America. Might be why you find yourself in the minority here.

For those of you who may be confused by my turn toward the gay slant, be aware that 5 years ago. Sobecat was openly advertising for young males to come and stay at his house during the SEC tournament. He didn't ask for "people". He asked for "males". I don't care that Sobe is gay, I care that he uses his gaydom to advent for the destruction of the United States as we know and love them. Deep throat, choke on it, and die, Sobe.

Yeah, we should respect the opinion of some cum drunk lawyer from Atlanta. The best dumbasses are the ones that realize they are dumbasses and accept it. The worst are your kind. Idiots that are trying their best to undermine the American dream with their visions of communist utopia. The next time you're passing the day with your uvula being tickled by your "roommate", try and understand my point, if you ain't with us, you're agin us.

This thread is FOR America. Might be why you find yourself in the minority here.

For those of you who may be confused by my turn toward the gay slant, be aware that 5 years ago. Sobecat was openly advertising for young males to come and stay at his house during the SEC tournament. He didn't ask for "people". He asked for "males". I don't care that Sobe is gay, I care that he uses his gaydom to advent for the destruction of the United States as we know and love them. Deep throat, choke on it, and die, Sobe.

Seriously, you get so angry on a message board that your emotions lead you to just straight up fabricate things? Lighten up Francis.

be aware that 5 years ago. Sobecat was openly advertising for young males to come and stay at his house during the SEC tournament. He didn't ask for "people". He asked for "males".

giphy.gif

Seriously, you get so angry on a message board that your emotions lead you to just straight up fabricate things? Lighten up Francis.
I know who you are. I remember what you said.

I'm not angry, I am content. You know as well as I do that what I said was the truth. You DID ask for young males to come to your apartment to stay for the SEC tournament. I'm sure we can find the posts if we need to. I'm sure we can find your defending said posts as well.

I know who you are. A piece of shit lib who takes advantage of the story of the day to make a buck. You are the hind tit of society. You'll get no respect from me.

I know who you are. I remember what you said.

I'm not angry, I am content. You know as well as I do that what I said was the truth. You DID ask for young males to come to your apartment to stay for the SEC tournament. I'm sure we can find the posts if we need to. I'm sure we can find your defending said posts as well.

I know who you are. A piece of shit lib who takes advantage of the story of the day to make a buck. You are the hind tit of society. You'll get no respect from me.

Look. You know that's not true. I know that's not true. Isn't that type of dialogue just a waste of time? Just calm down kiddo.

Look. You know that's not true. I know that's not true. Isn't that type of dialogue just a waste of time? Just calm down kiddo.
I know it IS true. You know it IS true. You are a waste of time, but I have time to waste. Continue.

That pm you just sent me is Way over the line, disgusting, and criminal. This conversation is over. Take care.

#LoveWins
#LoveTrumpsHate

"Trump's hateful rhetoric is dangerous"
"I'm against bullying."
Isn't it amazing? The left says Trump is hateful but then they go and say shit like thay? God, I hate liberals. If theres ever colonies on the moon, send the libs there.

That pm you just sent me is Way over the line, disgusting, and criminal. This conversation is over. Take care.
Just so everyone knows, I did not send sobe a any type of personal message. He is talking about someone else or no one at all. Sobe, if you are insinuating that I have sent you a message, please post it here so everyone can see. Or, admit that you're a liar.

Reactions: screwduke1
I remember the young males seeking comment.

It's not moe

Moe was at least a liberal with half a brain. The least dumb of the dumbs. This dudes dumb as rocks. And claims to be a lawyer.

Either he's lying or anyone can be a lawyer these days.

Reactions: ymmot31
You must remember a different moe. The one I remember posts exactly like sobecat.

It's the same poster.
NO, it is not. This sobe used to post years ago and he was just as touched up then as he is now. Teachable is a smart dude. He's just screwed with his views. Sobe has yet to post anything of substance that isn't easily refutable.

He might not be Moe, but I feel the same smugness/ narcissistic type of crap when I read sobes posts the way I did Moes. Moe had that same "I'm smarter than everyone else" vibe that sobe gives off. JMO though.

If he is Moe, hes terrible. If hes not, hes still terrible. What a truly awful poster this guy is.

He might not be Moe, but I feel the same smugness/ narcissistic type of crap when I read sobes posts the way I did Moes. Moe had that same "I'm smarter than everyone else" vibe that sobe gives off. JMO though.

If he is Moe, hes terrible. If hes not, hes still terrible. What a truly awful poster this guy is.

I'm Moe. Believe me!

Ha, no. You are not Moe and not even close. I've taken up for Moe several times on here, I will never defend your intelligence.

Sobe, you are an idiot. You are incapable of understanding the harm your thoughts have concerning the maintenance of our position as a superpower in todays world. You want us to capitulate and emulate the European norm.

I'm sorry that the US medical system was able to GIVE you another liver. I wish instead that you had been able to receive the benefits of a Finnish medical system.

You would have died two years before a liver was available.

I wouldn't be exposed to the stupidity of your posts or the knowledge that you were breathing air that lessor idiots could make use of. Die soon. Please.

Ha, no. You are not Moe and not even close. I've taken up for Moe several times on here, I will never defend your intelligence.

Sobe, you are an idiot. You are incapable of understanding the harm your thoughts have concerning the maintenance of our position as a superpower in todays world. You want us to capitulate and emulate the European norm.

I'm sorry that the US medical system was able to GIVE you another liver. I wish instead that you had been able to receive the benefits of a Finnish medical system.

You would have died two years before a liver was available.

I wouldn't be exposed to the stupidity of your posts or the knowledge that you were breathing air that lessor idiots could make use of. Die soon. Please.

Is the suspected alter-ego Teachable Moe or Moe-Schmoe? Also . . . wow and damn!

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT