POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jamo- How are the Starbucks coping on your end? I'm kinda pissed. I had to go berate on a GD Starbucks drive thru here because they keep adding sugar to my Venti. Seriously pissed Jamo. Son, I don't want to even to tell ya. Not because they are Hillary voters. They aren't. They are just stupid redneck chicks waiting to get pregnant. Jamo- I bet you got some potent sperm.
the mood in the city was even more dark than it was after the Super Bowl loss. Incredible, really.

the mood in the city was even more dark than it was after the Super Bowl loss. Incredible, really.

Ahhh. I see the problem, Jamo. Ya'll pay my flight out there and I will fix your city with 3 words.

Lower your expectations.

Does Seattle need to come down to Florida to learn that bit of humbleness?

Screen-Shot-2016-12-05-at-12.39.49-PM-600x305.png

Trump tweeting about the wasteful spending to Boeing for the new Air Force One in production. Wants to cancel the order. $4 billion freaken dollars for an airplane? I get that it is specially made for safety, defense, etc. but $4B for a plane?

Just another example on why the debt is as high as it is. We do not have a revenue problem (can be better). Washington has a serious spending problem.

Anxiously awaiting Cardkilla coming along to tell us it really isn't $4 billion, and a big evil defense contractor charging untold billions for planes is actually reasonable.

All govt jobs are that way.

Fort Knox is under remodel and I bid a job of windows, bomb proof, and it was 250K. My client lost the bid and it was the lowest because the govt contractor was used to the guy they chose for the work.......for 60K higher!

I offered to charge more and my client laughed since they got 10 other facets of the total project. Said taking out the windows they charged more for the other parts of the job because it was no longer an all inclusive bid.

So not only did the govt pay extra for the windows, because they didn't give one group the whole job and hired some outside source from Georgia, they also in turn paid extra for the rest of the projects by doing so.

Govt job!

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
All govt jobs are that way.

Fort Knox is under remodel and I bid a job of windows, bomb proof, and it was 250K. My client lost the bid and it was the lowest because the govt contractor was used to the guy they chose for the work.......for 60K higher!

I offered to charge more and my client laughed since they got 10 other facets of the total project. Said taking out the windows they charged more for the other parts of the job because it was no longer an all inclusive bid.

So not only did the govt pay extra for the windows, because they didn't give one group the whole job and hired some outside source from Georgia, they also in turn paid extra for the rest of the projects by doing so.

Govt job!

For far too long our government has basically been an ATM for anyone who knew the pin. Unfortunately, tons of people knew the pin.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Wait until he finds out (sure he has already) about the Gerald R. Ford Navy warship that is years behind schedule and is way over budget. $12.9B and counting. That damn ship better be able to destroy the entire South Sea Fleet by itself for that price.

Absolutely incredible how much us taxpayers are being taken for a ride yet idiots like Obama, Hillary, and many others think we do not pay enough in taxes.

I think we should borrow another trillion from China and use it to build one super warship that can destroy China and our debt to them while simultaneously protecting the US from any and all foreign invaders and attacks.

That's one of the best damn ideas I've ever heard. Run that up to Trump Tower. There may be a position available for you.

It's so obvious what this fake news talking point is trying to accomplish...

This election cycle has really shown the masses that people must go places besides CNN NYT YAHOO ETC ETC ETC to really know what's going on. They are becoming obsolete and who knows if they will ever regain respectability...... sooo they are trying their hardest to spook anyone from the main streem talking point stories.
They want censorship against "fake news" Thank goodness Hillary lost so it won't happen, but thats what the left wants.

Reactions: ymmot31
So now LeBron and his pals won't stay in trumps hotel in NYC? Of course being lauded as taking a brave stance.

A brave stance against what? Trump was never considered racist until he was a threat to win. He was an icon in hip hop culture.

Also, what if a white superstar refused to stay in obamas hotel? Would that be equally praised by msm?

The fake news stuff is also interesting in terms of the new UN net agreement. Obama can still control the message from the worldly/UN side, which wasn't possible before this agreement. Very smart move for that soulless bastard, and his spineless followers. Now the US and UN can fight over censorship, what news is real or fake, which should be hilarious, but not good for the consumer...which is what everybody but google and the sheep said when this agreement went down. Oh it's nothing! They tried to act like it was for actual physical control of the bet lmao, like we gave someone power to cut the cord or some shit. That was pretty good "fake news", or diverted news, that a lot of people bought. Very slick by Obama.

Remember, it wasn't fake news until MSM started losing viewers.

That's why you are seeing "fake news" now. It all has to do with a decline in viewership

Reactions: ymmot31 and KopiKat
True, but it's so much deeper than that. The race to control minds is out of control, and will only get worse as we continue to give our lives to the e-world. It's the future. Can't stop it.

We are in a time where you can literally be arrested for your thoughts.

I guess I'm out of the loop, or haven't been paying attention, but do any dems on here have a problem with Ellison as the next DNC chair?

Obama's going to give his final foreign policy speech today. Here's a preview:

"Uhh, well, uhh, you know... uhh, Iran is a great country... not as great as our 57 Unites States, uhh... you're all racists... uhh... uhh".
Of all the things to hate Obama for, which are indeed innumerable, being more pro-Iran than every other neo-Con and Warhawk leftist isn't one of them.

Shi'a Islam is a far smaller threat to the west than Sunni Islam.

I guess I'm out of the loop, or haven't been paying attention, but do any dems on here have a problem with Ellison as the next DNC chair?

You mean have any of the Ds on here exercised free thought and broke from the party line?

I assume you haven't read many of the posts from the Ds on here over the years.

Reactions: YourPublicEnemy
You're out of the loop and off the chain. The dems are in their safe spaces now. We put their shit in a bag and lit it on fire on their doorstep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT