POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of all the things to hate Obama for, which are indeed innumerable, being more pro-Iran than every other neo-Con and Warhawk leftist isn't one of them.

Shi'a Islam is a far smaller threat to the west than Sunni Islam.

Sunni Islam is some bad shit. I had to take some BS courses in college that counted for some "diversity" mandate and religious studies was one of them. My professor was a Sunni Muslim.

Remember, it wasn't fake news until MSM started losing viewers.

That's why you are seeing "fake news" now. It all has to do with a decline in viewership

The mere fact that liberal media calls anyone "fake news" is hilarious. I absolutely hate these people. They're the biggest liars imaginable. The left likes to bitch about Fox News, which has their own issues but before Fox News, it was all just liberal BS and it would still be like that if it weren't for Fox.

The mere fact that liberal media calls anyone "fake news" is hilarious. I absolutely hate these people. They're the biggest liars imaginable. The left likes to bitch about Fox News, which has their own issues but before Fox News, it was all just liberal BS and it would still be like that if it weren't for Fox.

Dude, most of Fox news doesn't like Trump either.

Couple of them are good, but most of them are cucks like Mojo
[laughing]
(jk Mojo)

I think we should borrow another trillion from China and use it to build one super warship that can destroy China and our debt to them while simultaneously protecting the US from any and all foreign invaders and attacks.
You should be the Secretary of State.

Reactions: MrLair
Dude, most of Fox news doesn't like Trump either.

Couple of them are good, but most of them are cucks like Mojo
[laughing]
(jk Mojo)
Tucker Carlson, Jeannine Pierro, and Hannity are the only decent ones on Fox. Fox Business has Lou Dobbs and hes pretty good. 4 Trump supporters on Fox is all I can think of. The rest are libs or cucks.

Reactions: MrLair and Willy4UK
"Trump announces that Masayoshi Son, CEO of SoftBank, has agreed to invest $50 billion in U.S., create 50K new jobs."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/06/trum...on-in-the-us-aiming-to-create-50000-jobs.html

I'm sure the media will hate on him and downplay it. The media has absolutely blown me away with their takes. They are incapable of giving any credit at all.

-Grieving over Fidel Castro and taking up for him
-Backing communist China over Taiwan
-Acting concerned over "protocol" of Trump's call after THEY BACKED CLINTON!
-Making the Carrier deal look bad
-Mocking the saving of Ford jobs

The left is like the loser at work or next door who didn't accomplish a GD thing but bashes everything you do and are trying to do.

Why is Trump working so hard he's not even president. All he does is work. That bastard is making us look bad. How much golf is he playing? He looks fat, I think he needs to exercise more. And has he even taken time to answer questions on reddit or share his favorite spotify playlists on Jimmy Kimmel? Plus I don't think he's even been to racist rehab yet.

lol sitting in airport and this couple behind me whining like the liberal douchebags I'm sure they are about how disappointed they are in the country.

I had to ask where they are from, San Francisco lmao.

I politely said I voted Trump and walked away.

He's building credibility, and if he can keep this up he might just pull it off. Positive news creates positive momentum which can be built upon.

We've gotten so used to the apologizing, the distractions, the negativity, the shaming, the blaming, the defending that we've forgotten that the United States is still the greatest and most prosperous country in the World. Have to give the guy credit so far, he's getting it done.

The Donald bringing in jobs and not even officially in yet?

Obama is/was awful. What a tax spending shitlord.
Trump is already one of my favorite Presidents, and we still have about 40 days or so until hes inaugurated. He said he would be a great jobs President, and hes kept that promise.

I'm sure the media will hate on him and downplay it. The media has absolutely blown me away with their takes. They are incapable of giving any credit at all.

The left is like the loser at work or next door who didn't accomplish a GD thing but bashes everything you do and are trying to do.

Almost child like their response....Laughable...

Trump is already one of my favorite Presidents, and we still have about 40 days or so until hes inaugurated. He said he would be a great jobs President, and hes kept that promise.
Can't wait to see what the jobs report looks like after two years.

Obama gets no credit for this. Trump has already done more for America in 1 month than Obama did in 8 years.

Obama golfs while Trump is negotiating jobs for all those unemployed women, gays, minorities, and trannies that he hates so much.

He's building credibility, and if he can keep this up he might just pull it off. Positive news creates positive momentum which can be built upon.

We've gotten so used to the apologizing, the distractions, the negativity, the shaming, the blaming, the defending that we've forgotten that the United States is still the greatest and most prosperous country in the World. Have to give the guy credit so far, he's getting it done.

That sentence makes white privileged mf'ers cringe so hard.

How can we be so great when we are so racist? Plus look at our health! OMG we have soooo far to go to be considered a great country like Sweden. Oh, the struggle is so real, my rich white friends!

06986e73c4.jpg

My friend, you're missing the great positive take away from all of this happy horse shit. The media is simply digging a deeper hole for the libs to dig out of. As they continue to push this agenda, we become stronger.

Got a call from a family member who almost disowned me for supporting Trump from the beginning. She was a NeverTrumper and admitted she was completely wrong about him and he is not even in office yet. We talked for over an hour about her starting to believe he was the right choice. She is actually looking forward to his rally in NC tonight and was very impressed he is bringing General Mattis with him (has a Present Elect or even a POTUS bringing cabinet members with him to speak to the people)?

Feels goooood to see that some non-believers are starting to board the Trump Train.

Got a call from a family member who almost disowned me for supporting Trump from the beginning. She was a NeverTrumper and admitted she was completely wrong about him and he is not even in office yet. We talked for over an hour about her starting to believe he was the right choice. She is actually looking forward to his rally in NC tonight and was very impressed he is bringing General Mattis with him (has a Present Elect or even a POTUS bringing cabinet members with him to speak to the people)?

Feels goooood to see that some non-believers are starting to board the Trump Train.
A lot of never Trumpers will be voting for him in 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT