POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is remembering former Cuban President Fidel Castro as "a larger than life leader."

Castro died today at the age of 90.

Trudeau, who is attending the Francophonie Summit in Madagascar, expressed his deep sorrow at learning of Castro's passing.

His statement offered condolences on behalf of all Canadians and at the same time acknowledged that Castro was "a controversial figure."But Trudeau also referred to the late president as a "legendary revolutionary and orator."

The prime minister went on to say that "Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation."

"On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader," the prime minister said.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is remembering former Cuban President Fidel Castro as "a larger than life leader."

Castro died today at the age of 90.

Trudeau, who is attending the Francophonie Summit in Madagascar, expressed his deep sorrow at learning of Castro's passing.

His statement offered condolences on behalf of all Canadians and at the same time acknowledged that Castro was "a controversial figure."But Trudeau also referred to the late president as a "legendary revolutionary and orator."

The prime minister went on to say that "Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation."

"On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader," the prime minister said.

If Trudeau gets his way, we'll eventually have to build a wall on our northern border too.

Sounds like Obama shifted the speech in the second part to pat himself on the back and to acknowledge his own political gains with Cuba. haha

These stupid democrats try to re-write a new narrative for Castro. Effing idiots

I work in Canada. Overall they are smart, hard-working people. But their politics remind me of people from Minnesota. It's like they are missing the common sense gene.

The media reaction will the exact opposite than if a GOP candidate did this.

CNN Breaking NewsVerified account‏@cnnbrk
Hillary Clinton's campaign says it will take part in efforts to push for recounts in several key states. http://cnn.it/2fkMuaW

The same people that were hounding Trump because he refused to say he would accept the results? Now they want a recount after Hilary conceded? The Democrats are the refusing to accept the will of the people. They just keep digging the hole deeper

1ev9pu.jpg

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
You small bitter little miserable people clinging to your guns and bibles never fail to find something else to whine and complain about. Lifelong victims. You can't stand yourselves so you're endlessly looking for someone else to hate more than you hate yourselves.

I'm not even a little worried about this recount nonsense.

Gore couldn't overturn Florida with 500 votes. How is Hillary gonna overturn nearly 200,000 or so votes in 3 states? Won't happen, its a total crock.

Hillary and Jill just want the free money from it.

You small bitter little miserable people clinging to your guns and bibles never fail to find something else to whine and complain about. Lifelong victims. You can't stand yourselves so you're endlessly looking for someone else to hate more than you hate yourselves.

Tell us again how small Trump is for not accepting the results. How dangerous that is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT