POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A little of this special lube will fix that.

images

Thanks, Ida. I'll look for it at Whole Foods

Reactions: barbourfor3
Here's the code. Podesta kidnaps the kids. Hillary then "sacrifices" them by molesting and raping them. Bill Clinton is a rapist. He rapes kids too. He practically pays for fuel for the Lolita Express.

Bill Clinton rapes kids. He looks them in the eye right before he engulfs their innocence. How would you like that as a parent? The last moment of your life is Bill Clinton raping you. Pretty sadistic.

From Breitbart's Wikipedia:

Most recent theory is, that he has been murdered for trying to expose John Podesta and his under age sex ring. Recently, before the election (2016) Information about Podesta's under age sex ring along with his and Clintons involvement in a satanic cult has surfaced, probably affecting the outcome of the election. Believe it. Sheep.

Looks like we have battling edits.

Guys if there was real child rape I think even the FBI would turn on the clintons.

Nonsense

Anyone else see this leading to their own little Sharia courts to settle their neighborhood disputes, then eventually full on Sharia law being enforced in that area?

http://www.thelocal.de/20161122/sharia-police-are-not-illegal-rules-german-court

Lmao

Tbh, change German to American in that story, and it would be plausible.

This is the path we're on. Hopefully it changes. If Sweden is still the goal, then we have a long way to go. We are still so insensitive and not equal as a nation.
Guys if there was real child rape I think even the FBI would turn on the clintons.

Nonsense

Get real. How would they do that?

The daggum French feeling very Trumpish. Tired of illegsls. Historical shit happening there.

It's just hilarious how under Obama we became followers of the world. These worldly F's that suck, are weak, places we protect - they somehow became the leaders of this world, and it was in our best interest to copy whatever the f they were doing. We get a US leader who views us as the leaders, puts our interests first, and the rest of the world takes notice because we are the gd USA. We have managed to do what these dumbass countries have not. Until we crumble like them, we are the example. It's just so fn weird after 8 years of bending over and playing the victim. As long as trump does his job, even liberals will quickly come around.

Is Trump just trolling with the Petraeus pick? I'm sure federal laws regarding classified info are now going to be of the utmost concern to the left.

Pretty dumb appointment in my opinion. Unless he's just trolling the Ds. But you're POTUS elect, so you should probably focusing on putting a cabinet together instead of trolling the other political party.

Not sure why he wouldn't be disqualified from any position in federal government, let alone one that requires a high level security clearance.

From what I read this morning, Petraeus pled guilty and was only charged with a misdemeanor. He may be eligible serve based on that. FWIW, I have two family members with distinct/different personal engagements with Petraeus--one short term and one long term. They both say the same thing, great guy, loves this country and f'ing brilliant.

Would love to have him in any capacity leading our government.

Perhaps if the OSU shooter is white some of the liberals will pop back in?

One shooter dead and one presumed in custody but neither identified yet. There would be pictures and home addrssesif they were white.

Apparently there wasn't a gun used. A knife and a car were the weapons of choice.

That's why libs don't care. Doesn't advance their agenda. If it were a gun, Obama would've already had a news conference, released 3 statements, and we'd have 5 hash tags trending.

But....no gun, no care when it comes to libs

Reactions: FusterCluck
Apparently there wasn't a gun used. A knife and a car were the weapons of choice.

That's why libs don't care. Doesn't advance their agenda. If it were a gun, Obama would've already had a news conference, released 3 statements, and we'd have 5 hash tags trending.

The attacker(s) aren't white either soooo they will bury it. I saw the dead body and he's not white.

With it being a knife, that sets off a lot of alarm bells.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

News on radio is saying 9 people SHOT.

Actually Krazy, the fbi does know about it. Sorry, they don't keep you up to date with their investigation.

No offense, and this isn't just me...........if they knew they have to act.

How do you know they know? Seems like an awful lot of assuming here

The attacker(s) aren't white either soooo they will bury it. I saw the dead body and he's not white.

With it being a knife, that sets off a lot of alarm bells.

For any reasonable person, it does.

News on radio is saying 9 people SHOT.

Conflicting reports. early reports were an active shooter. More recent are reports of knives and a car. Who knows what's true at this point.

But my point is still just as valid.

10tv in Columbus is saying the suspect is 20-year-old Mohammad Ali. Police are at his house. CBS news saying he's a Somali man.

:fire:

We'll never hear about this attack beyond today if that's the case.

It looks like, to me at least, in today's climate of unrest that Ohio State would have had enough foresight to make their college a safe space. I passed a YMCA yesterday that had "Safe Place" in big letters right on the side of the wall. Even though I was just driving by, I felt a little safer.

I'm going to withhold final judgment until I know for sure what caused this Guest American to retaliate. Could be some in the crowd were wearing white after Labor Day. We just don't know.

Reactions: domino79
I really don't understand all the hate.

I've lived my entire life without being killed by a Somalian refugee and I'll bet big money none of you have ever been killed by a Somalian refugee. So until you have, stop overreacting. Stop the hate. Feel the love.
If someone has been killed by a Somalusn refugee, I don't think they are here to tell you.:smiley:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT