POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
looks like things may get interesting... would not surprise me to see the corrupt Republicans stealing elections. Their work in gerrymandering and voter suppression is stellar.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html

More wishful thinking from the lunatic left. Michigan uses paper ballots and the vote reading machines are not connected to the internet. You can now head back to your snowflake safe place to cry.

"Chris Thomas, the longtime director of Michigan's Bureau of Elections, said Michigan doesn't use the electronic voting machines identified in the report as being the sources of potential hacking. "We are an entire paper and optical scan state," Thomas told the Free Press this morning. "Nothing is connected to the Internet.""

http://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...-director-casts-doubt-hacking-claim/94327842/

Last edited:
More wishful thinking from the lunatic left. Michigan uses paper ballots and the vote reading machines are not connected to the internet. You can now head back to your snowflake safe place to cry.

"Chris Thomas, the longtime director of Michigan's Bureau of Elections, said Michigan doesn't use the electronic voting machines identified in the report as being the sources of potential hacking. "We are an entire paper and optical scan state," Thomas told the Free Press this morning. "Nothing is connected to the Internet.""

http://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...-director-casts-doubt-hacking-claim/94327842/

I'd actually welcome a legit recount of all states. I would bet everything I have that the she would lose by an even larger margin than what she did. I mean with all the illegal votes, and dead votes, and felon votes...I don't think saying she would lose at least 1 million to what she ended up with is a stretch in the least.

It's far more likely the Democrats found a way to cheat in the paper ballot counties that had the +7%.

Pretty goddam stupid to assume Republicans were cheating when you had the D's on video explaining how they were going to cheat.

Dang, buddy was playing soccer last night. Well, they were up 5-0. They wear black jerseys. A guy wanting to get in the game said, "hey, black subs matters."

Ref was black. Immediately walked off the field. Team had to forfeit game, cost them first place and money for next year. Ref said they were being racist.

I dont get it. They werent making fun of blacks, they werent making fun of BLM, 2 guys on the team are black, the guy who made the joke has a black girlfriend.

I am just not sure what reality I am living in anymore. If someone advocates Whites being the master race, and poor blacks need to go back to Africa, that is some racist shit. But just making a joke like that isnt.
Liberals have created this environment where you can't say anything to offend any minority, and the standard for offensiveness is what would offend a snowflake. That ref should be blackballed (no offense, snowflakes everywhere). Not because he is African-American, of course, but because he exercised such extremely poor judgment and let his prejudiced perception blind him to reality.

looks like things may get interesting... would not surprise me to see the corrupt Republicans stealing elections. Their work in gerrymandering and voter suppression is stellar.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html
Except for Trump won Wisconsin & Pennsylvania by more than 1% point, so it's not considered close enough in those two states to call for a recount, which makes that entire article dumb, wrong & fake news.

For someone so caught up with msm's newest catchphrase "fake news", made evident by you using the phrase in every single post since you heard CNN say it, you sure do post a lot of it.

Last edited:
Amused by the msm's outrage over "fake news" when they are the biggest purveyors of it.

My problem with the elimination of "fake news" by facebook, google, etc. is who decides what is fake. For instance, was the IRS scandal involving the targeting of conservative groups fake news because the MSM refused to report it for nearly a year? Obama referred to that as one of several fake scandals. It seems like this just opens the door to liberals being able to kill stories that they either don't like or that don't support their narrative.

So Carson wanted nothing to do with Surgeon General during the Obamacare era and I can't blame him!

Planned Parenthood‏@ppmn
How to Talk to Your Family About Planned Parenthood This #Thanksgiving http://bit.ly/2g4gSDc

"Dear family, this Thanksgiving you should be especially thankful that we decided not to call Planned Parenthood many years ago. Otherwise, your lame ass wouldn't be here. Amen."

giphy.gif

My problem with the elimination of "fake news" by facebook, google, etc. is who decides what is fake. For instance, was the IRS scandal involving the targeting of conservative groups fake news because the MSM refused to report it for nearly a year? Obama referred to that as one of several fake scandals. It seems like this just opens the door to liberals being able to kill stories that they either don't like or that don't support their narrative.

We're not far from the left going all in on a Ministry of Truth.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
You'd think some conservative entrepreneur would see the billions to be made by cutting through leftist censorship and BS and create a social media site.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT