POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought only uneducated people voted for Trump? That's what the media told me.
CxUgsAYUUAEnGyl.jpg

When they are going through presidents in the future:
Ah here's Kennedy, he put a man on the moon...and down here we have Obama he put a man in a woman's bathroom

Reactions: UKGrad93
Good to see the NCAA hates women. Forces Thomas More to vacate it's women's bball title because one of the players lived with a coach while needing help recovering for surgery.

Women should know their place. That's in Menardi Hall getting cash thrown at them to perform sexual acts on male bball players.

Reactions: ymmot31
Ben Carson must be the dumbest smart person ever. That's an all timer statement from him today
I was a bit disappointed he turned down being in trumps cabinet. I'm a big Carson fan. Think he would have been a great asset on health care and education. I'm sure Trump will find someone else really good though, his hires so far have been really good.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Lol at the left trying to get rid of the electoral college. Just wait until a popular vote doesn't fall their way. These are the things that make them so dumb. They want government to get all this power until they realize the power won't work for them. They are freaking out over executive power expansion, yet they cried for the government to force bakers to make gay wedding cakes. The examples are endless

Best of The Young Turks on election night. Hahahaha. Cenk even says "eff Kentucky" early in the video for voting for Trump.

I had to stop watching that. Literally, the dumbest network of people that I have ever seen. Who the hell are these nobodies? No one but special snowflakes are their audience.

They really think trying to bully and shame people will get their party votes?

Wow, gotta say. Thankfully, I'm 41 and not 21. No way I could be 21 living around these whining babies.

Lol at the left trying to get rid of the electoral college. Just wait until a popular vote doesn't fall their way. These are the things that make them so dumb. They want government to get all this power until they realize the power won't work for them. They are freaking out over executive power expansion, yet they cried for the government to force bakers to make gay wedding cakes. The examples are endless

Yeah, that ain't happening. Otherwise California and New York would determine the election. No sense in voting.

Things more likely to happen before the electoral college is gone is finding proof Hillary was innocent.

I had to stop watching that. Literally, the dumbest network of people that I have ever seen. Who the hell are these nobodies? No one but special snowflakes are their audience.

Wow, gotta say. Thankfully, I'm 41 and not 21. No way I could be 21 living around these whining babies.

You should finish watching it because they become insane and the F bombs and middle fingers come roaring out.

Anna (the loser in the tight bun) told some BS story about two old white men in line at the polling station, bashing Mexicans, Muslims and blacks in a span of five minutes. I'm sure that totally happened.

Second, they freak out at women and minorities not doing as they think they should. Calling them dumb and giving the finger. YAY FOR TOLERANCE!

You wanna see pure hate and intolerance? Just go against Democrats and it comes spewing out. No race or gender is safe from it.

Reactions: ymmot31
Comey's at it again!
https://gma.yahoo.com/anti-muslim-h...-fbi-says-081130946--abc-news-topstories.html

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/200-...midation-post-election-splc/story?id=43491050

According to the organization's analysis, anti-black, anti-immigrant, and anti-Muslim incidents were the most common. Harassment targeting women and the LGBTQ community as well as incidents involving Nazi symbolism were also highly reported, the SPLC reports. These findings are consistent with those reported by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR).

Last edited:

Nah dude. I have been watching them on YouTube for a few months.

Gold Jerry, gold!

Will give the fat ass Turk a plus. He made it on CNN once and said be careful Democratic party.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Where are Albany and FTS?

I need an updated poll FTS?

By the way you had it right all along.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT