POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you see as the problem with him?
If you're the chief editor of a website that calls Bill Kristol a "Renegade Jew" in headlines, I don't think you should be in a chair inside the West Wing. That's just me.

Breitbart is wayyyy out there. And bringing Bannon on board is not the way you make progress and build coalitions that will be able to govern.

Drain the swamp meant something else. Muslim ban meant something else. The wall meant something else. Mass deportations meant something else... WTF?

$15 per hour meant something else

Borderless world meant something else

Not adding a penny to the national debt meant something else

Terrible foreign policy is all wrong and misunderstood

Increased taxes meant something else

Also, I like that we are supposed to listen to the media about how bad everything is going to be when they said Trump wasn't even going to come close to winning.

There's zero reason to ever listen to MSM.

Warren Buffet laid it out there on a realistic way to get people to the $15 an hour but it not be completely company dime.

Exactly what we need here is our extreme best business minds to get us on the right path.

Politics is fine and good but America is a business and if we do not get input from the best at it we will fail.

Reactions: ymmot31
Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Again, infrastructure, supporting our Vets and keeping jobs are NOT exclusive to leftwing views! Minimum wage increases would be but I haven't seen Trump proposing that - may have missed it.
IMO, they strongly reflect the views of most right wing (intelligent) thinkers I know. As for MW, most intelligent people realize the gains made for mw workers when the wage is increased lasts only 2-3 years.

If you're the chief editor of a website that calls Bill Kristol a "Renegade Jew" in headlines, I don't think you should be in a chair inside the West Wing. That's just me.

Breitbart is wayyyy out there. And bringing Bannon on board is not the way you make progress and build coalitions that will be able to govern.

Was he there at the time? I'm asking because I don't know.

Breitbart isn't way out there. They definitely were conservative, but the stories I read there were accurate, albeit unpopular by msm standards. From what I saw anyway. But admittedly I didn't visit the site that often

Reactions: Willy4UK

Breitbart isn't way out there. They definitely were conservative, but the stories I read there were accurate, albeit unpopular by msm standards. From what I saw anyway. But admittedly I didn't visit the site that often

Yeah that Breitbart seemed ok. He's that big eared guy, right?

It was published this May. And the topic of the article had absolutely nothing, ZILCH to do with race or religion, yet Breitbart felt it was necessary to point out Kristol's Jewish background.

It was blatant anti-Semitism and thoroughly shameful. Kristol handled it better than most people would have.

Andrew Breitbart died a few years ago. He was definitely a little out there. His site actually became much more respectable after, imo.
Andrew Breitbart was a decent person and his aims were fine: take on power brokers of every stripe (R or D, conservative or liberal, whatever).

Bannon has taken the site in an entirely different direction.

Andrew Breitbart died a few years ago. He was definitely a little out there. His site actually became much more respectable after, imo.

Who's the big eared guy on Fox Channel? Youngish older guy. Reminds me of my buddy who was a post office worker stealing people's mail to support a pain killer addiction.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
giphy.gif

Bet he's sure super excited
Good old Howard Dean. Rhymes with "scream". Heh, I remember Jim Rome busting him a new one back in 2004.

Reactions: Willy4UK
You would think based on the media's interpretation of Trump's 60 Minute interview that he changed his views on everything he campaigned on. Of course, they were wrong.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
It was blatant anti-Semitism and thoroughly shameful. Kristol handled it better than most people would have.

There goes Jamo again. That was written by a fellow very famous, pro-Israel Jew - David Horowitz. You NeverTrumps and always fail to mention that somehow. David McCallum ain't walking through that door.

You would think based on the media's interpretation of Trump's 60 Minute interview that he changed his views on everything he campaigned on. Of course, they were wrong.

There's no reason to ever involve the media again. Social media is a good way to completely cut through the middle man (MSM). Get your message out without the media intentionally skewing it.

There's no way to trust them. Seriously, Trump should completely take away CNN, NYT and WashPo's credentials. Could you imagine?

There's no reason to ever involve the media again. Social media is a good way to completely cut through the middle man (MSM). Get your message out without the media intentionally skewing it.

There's no way to trust them. Seriously, Trump should completely take away CNN, NYT and WashPo's credentials. Could you imagine?

NYT is already trying to suck up, but a damn zebra don't change it's stripes. NYT is and always will be a Liberal rag.

There goes Jamo again. That was written by a fellow very famous, pro-Israel Jew - David Horowitz. You NeverTrumps and always fail to mention that somehow. David McCallum ain't walking through that door.
There goes Wayne again. You would have something remotely resembling a point if the article had anything to do with American or world Jewry in the first place....but it didn't. It had to do with Kristol and "a group of well-heeled Washington insiders" (hear that dog whistle?). Again: Why did he invoke Kristol's ethnicity when the topic was their attempt to spoil Trump's shot at the WH? (Hint: Probably the same reason Breitbart felt it necessary to point out that a particular WaPo columnist is Jewish)

I dont know the story yall are talking about but am i reading tbis right...a Jew was being an antisemite?

agree, it's both a paradigm shift and an equalizer for now.

No reason for anarchy in the streets either, or a bunch of idiot yelling "kill white folks". Start shooting or STFU about it.

K thanks! Let's all get on edge and act like each other but call others morons!

Christ. We won the election so let them whine and cry knowing you are getting your way.

Also be aware these people are organized by the wealthy/rich that do not give a shit about them.

Some things you just have to let roll off your back.

I dont know the story yall are talking about but am i reading tbis right...a Jew was being an antisemite?
**a Jew was using antisemitism to advance Breitbart's narratives. It's a Breitbart thing, not a Horwitz thing.

This isn't something new. Bannon has been reviled for years because of this type of stuff. He whips up the masses using whatever means necessary, which is what makes his position in the Oval Office so concerning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT