How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CxBH1mBXEAAlq_P.jpg

Are those just pictures of buses? And that proves these protesters are paid?

I never said there wasn't any organization involved. In fact, I said these are scheduled and organized.

You are not bright.

The planners, the leaders are paid. Do you think I think the useful idiots are paid?

Do you agree with protesting a Democratic Election? Rioting?

Are those just pictures of buses? And that proves these protesters are paid?

I never said there wasn't any organization involved. In fact, I said these are scheduled and organized.
Yup. Just a row of identical rental buses, hidden daily out of view along a lonely strip of road in downtown Austin. See that shit ALL the time, yo. Just another dentists convention.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
See that's what happens when you collude with one side. I don't care what they "report". Why would I waste my time on anything they say. They aren't reliable.

I guess tell me wikileaks were fabricated so I can go back to trusting MSM.
I've got a $5-er that says you can find Coach USA or its CEO on Hills campaign donor list. SHit, I'd bet a useless digit. They lie about EVERYTHING else, why would this be any different and why would the left mental midgets not eat it up with both fists... just as they have double-fisted every lie told to them thus far?

Nothing is worse than a cuck pandering to minorities. It happens all the time. When I was in college, I would have elitist white professors just going off on whites and white Europeans and how oppressed everyone else was and that he was "down for the struggle."

Austin is also in the Spurs market. Yeah, San Antonio area hosts lots and lots of active-duty and retired military. He'll catch hell over it.

It would be one thing if he just disagreed with trump, but he pretty much pumped the MSM narrative that all his supporters are racists.

This man can't even give an interview without making the reporter feel unworthy yet he's talking about how others treat people. Nothing worse than a hypocrite

See that's what happens when you collude with one side. I don't care what they "report". Why would I waste my time on anything they say. They aren't reliable.

I guess tell me wikileaks were fabricated so I can go back to trusting MSM.

This.

I've got a $5-er that says you can find Coach USA or its CEO on Hills campaign donor list. SHit, I'd bet a useless digit. They lie about EVERYTHING else, why would this be any different and why would the left mental midgets not eat it up with both fists... just as they have double-fisted every lie told to them thus far?

It's more that I don't care what they have to say. I would search them out for information like I would HuffPo and would consider it just as reliable.

Every journalism major I ever met at UK was left of center. I don't think that was an anomaly nationwide. Before this election I just assumed journalist were like minded people operating in their own echo chamber, but I wouldn't go so for as open collusion.

I also like that their investigative skills are quite finely honed again. They can completely get to the bottom of this bused in protester story. All of Hillary's treasonous acts though, not so much.

"Elections have consequences." It's the political way for winners to tell losers: "Tough luck, you lost. Get over it."

...President Obama infamously espoused this view shortly after his 2009 inauguration, during a meeting with congressional Republicans about his economic proposals....

I personally did not support his views on this thought process at the time and I, in no way feel it is appropriate to act this way now.

But, I do think it is time for President Obama to publicly address the rioters and repeat his own words.

"Elections have consequences." It's the political way for winners to tell losers: "Tough luck, you lost. Get over it."

...President Obama infamously espoused this view shortly after his 2009 inauguration, during a meeting with congressional Republicans about his economic proposals....

I personally did not support his views on this thought process at the time and I, in no way feel it is appropriate to act this way now.

But, I do think it is time for President Obama to publicly address the rioters and repeat his own words.
If I remember correctly I don't think I saw any sort of riots at the level we are seeing this past few days. That goes for 08 and 12

If I remember correctly I don't think I saw any sort of riots at the level we are seeing this past few days. That goes for 08 and 12
I agree

edit to add: I hate the rioting. If President Obama had the audacity to tell his colleagues in Congress basically, to get the hell over it.

I think he should express the same sentiment to these idiot rioters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT