POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They hate democracy and hate America and have been brainwashed and indoctrinated by progressive leaders, media, and academia. Let's just call it what it is....anti-American.
Has anyone talked to a college kid lately? One of my nieces was asked by a friend, "so, should America be the best that it can be?" Her reply, "I don't know, I'm afraid other people will think we are arrogant." Another niece said to me before the election, "What does Make America Great Again really mean? You mean when it was white people running everything? When WAS America great?" Unreal what these kids are being taught by our govt schools and liberal universities.

I'm eating spaghetti for dinner tonight but I'm not Italian. Just another example of Trump supporter inclusiveness and diversity. I'm also going to a Catholic wedding tomorrow but I'm not Catholic. As a Trump supporter I am tolerant of other peoples religious beliefs. Bonus that I'm old enough that I don't have to worry about a priest trying to diddle me.

I'm eating spaghetti for dinner tonight but I'm not Italian. Just another example of Trump supporter inclusiveness and diversity. I'm also going to a Catholic wedding tomorrow but I'm not Catholic. As a Trump supporter I am tolerant of other peoples religious beliefs. Bonus that I'm old enough that I don't have to worry about a priest trying to diddle me.
You're also licking man-nuts tonight so you're practically as liberal as Trump is. Your self-loathing is what drives you. Kind of like the old military guy that blows Kevin Spacey's brains out after trying to kiss him at the end of American Beauty.

He's also grabbed the pussies of at least 7 felonious invaders, er I mean illegal aliens, er I mean illegal immigrants, er I mean undocumented workers, er I mean not-yet-naturalized citizens as they were crossing border.
[laughing]

Poor Edit, Z.

I much preferred "You're also gay and licking a man's nuts tonight."

Edit: I had it quoted then my goddam IE window crashed as I was searching for a boom goes the dynamite" gif

Has anyone talked to a college kid lately? One of my nieces was asked by a friend, "so, should America be the best that it can be?" Her reply, "I don't know, I'm afraid other people will think we are arrogant." Another niece said to me before the election, "What does Make America Great Again really mean? You mean when it was white people running everything? When WAS America great?" Unreal what these kids are being taught by our govt schools and liberal universities.

Yeah and the left wants the indoctrination to start even earlier that's why the try eff with the public schools and attempt to funnel every kid into them by trying to outlaw homeschooling, private, and religious education.

Reactions: Mashburned
Obama should refuse to leave and make them evict him from the White House. Don't make any rent payments at all. That's got to take a year or two. Then claim discrimination. That's a couple more. Hell, we can probably extend this out until 2020 if we play it right.

Obama should refuse to leave and make them evict him from the White House. Don't make any rent payments at all. That's got to take a year or two. Then claim discrimination. That's a couple more. Hell, we can probably extend this out until 2020 if we play it right.

With your power, how come you failed to convince Hillary hanging out with Trayvon's mom would not work? They should have read your writings.

Reactions: MrLair

People have no idea, and it starts in elemtary school with all the equality bullshit. You are taught it's more important to be nice, to not speak up, etc than it is to be fn right. It's F'd up.

Then they give em all adderal and f their brains.

And thats not a conspiracy. Its all about temperament. TRUMP DOESNT HAVE THR RIGHT TEMPERAMENT OMG!! He doesn't bite his tongue and act like a pussy in order to make other pussies feel more comfortable. He speaks the truth and looks to challenge the pussies. That's fn real. Thats progression. That's leadership. You don't fn dumb down the curriculum so the idiot can feel good.

That stupid bitch should have her kids taken from her...clearly she has ZERO parenting skills. That is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a while.

yeah? Let me tell you something else that's disgusting about that video: the lingering liberal posters on this board who haven't indicated it annoys them one iota, yet offered their essays in month's past of how immoral it was for any example of adult-age emotional tirade to result in ejection from a pro-Trump event. And now this innocent child, broken down to 1000% emotional trauma by who we can assume an abusive mother . . . wicked and horrifying . . . endorsed by their silence. Indeed, a most disgusting thing.

[laughing]
You're also licking man-nuts tonight so you're practically as liberal as Trump is. Your self-loathing is what drives you. Kind of like the old military guy that blows Kevin Spacey's brains out after trying to kiss him at the end of American Beauty.
MY self loathing? What, do you think you're the odd man out regarding your loathing? Also, I don't understand your reference because I don't patronize gay movies. Not that there's anything wrong with you doing it, personally I can't relate.

yeah? Let me tell you something else that's disgusting about that video: the lingering liberal posters on this board who haven't indicated it annoys them one iota, yet offered their essays in month's past of how immoral it was for any example of adult-age emotional tirade to result in ejection from a pro-Trump event. And now this innocent child, broken down to 1000% emotional trauma by who we can assume an abusive mother . . . wicked and horrifying . . . endorsed by their silence. Indeed, a most disgusting thing.
dear Lord -
I just watched that video - caught between complete and total heartbreak for that child and the utter disgust and anger I have for his..........."parent"
What other things has she done to these poor children; please God, someone tell me CPS has gotten involved?

Reactions: KopiKat and ymmot31
dear Lord -
I just watched that video - caught between complete and total heartbreak for that child and the utter disgust and anger I have for his..........."parent"
What other things has she done to these poor children; please God, someone tell me CPS has gotten involved?
What got me the most was that his little brother was balling as well. I'm glad this was posted on the internet because I guarantee you that authorities are going to be contacted. The past 8 years some people have just thrown out all sense of sanity and reason.

yeah? Let me tell you something else that's disgusting about that video: the lingering liberal posters on this board who haven't indicated it annoys them one iota

Oh, this "logic" is fun. There was a recent post about licking man balls, yet you didn't indicate it annoyed you one iota. Interesting...

What got me the most was that his little brother was balling as well. I'm glad this was posted on the internet because I guarantee you that authorities are going to be contacted. The past 8 years some people have just thrown out all sense of sanity and reason.
there is no doubt there is something intrinsically wrong with that woman - if it wasn't politics, it'd be something else.
Can't imagine ever doing that - I'm honestly offended as a mother; no, as a human being

15036324_1333167460047432_6069446902778826657_n.png

Yes, MoveOn.org organized transportation for 1 or 2 of these, and sent out notifications of peaceful gatherings, but I don't see anything about people getting paid to protest.

Local organizations communicated times and places in the Bay Area. Happens with most protests in the US. Grassroots organizations are still that, organizations.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

dear Lord -

she was definitely triggered or, as we old folks used to say, pushed over the edge, by her own beautiful child - the notion of him, voting for Trump in a mock election . . . maybe because he wanted to vote like the "nice kids" do? Who the hell knows? Mom justified herself, perhaps, with those horrifying memories of foul-mouthed grown-ups being removed from Trump rallies, said to herself, "f'k it, I'm kick'n his punk azz to da kurb!"

Reactions: Bkocats

Thank you for pointing that out . . . multiple children were being emotionally abused, tormented. No less than two. Verified by all samples caught by camera. No telling what she did to the younger child for getting upset, such a miserable brat . . . should be able to make the connections there at that age, reconcile those things and validate his "mother" with stoic walk-beside. Now she has two disappointments to deal with. Where is her safe space? Where is her motherhood management network? Force those two children to be locked in the house and let Mother lead the riot against property and home in the name of social reckoning.

Reactions: Bkocats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT