POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what the hell is up with this calexit thing? i feel like i'm taking crazy pills. have people really lost it in this country???

Hope it happens! Democrats will never win another election.

Also, I remember reading in the San Diego Tribune a couple of years ago, that California makes up 12 percent of the population but 34 percent of the nation's welfare recipients.

California is already as far left as you can be so let's just let it happen, have open borders all to California, import every Muslim they want and give every entitlement possible and let them disarm their citizens and see how it plays out.

Reactions: Mashburned
tumblr_nj00g0TUFW1qz4gevo1_1280.png

Reactions: CC_332
[laughing][laughing][laughing]
The Democrats ran a smear campaign against Trump. The protests are a product of their gullible, knee-jerk rank and file believing their own lies (also known as "Eating your own shit.").

I was listening to NPR last night, heard a story on how to break it to your children that your candidate lost. [laughing][laughing][laughing] That's not a story on NPR if Clinton wins.

Also, noticing that NPR/MSM/the liberal left won't use the term "illegal aliens." They say "undocumented aliens." Like someone just misplaced their papers or something. Seriously? That's ridiculous. It's like saying drug dealers are "undocumented pharmacists." Or bank robbers are just making an "undocumented withdrawal." It's illegal. They have no right to be here. Send them back.

Pence now lead man on Trump's transition team. Christie is still involved just not in the lead position. Shine coming out the Christie star a little bit?

Would be for the best, especially after that bridge gate verdict. Trump doesn't need weighed down with any unnecessary distractions early on. There will be plenty enough as is.

Reactions: ymmot31
Trying to find evidence of any "professional protesters" in these post election events.

For the record, I condemn the senseless destruction and violence that erupted in a few protests. Dummies will be dummies. I just can't find any evidence of offering payment for walking through down towns. Also seems rather difficult given the short turnaround time. Of course, I may be wrong, have been in the past, will be in the future.

The protests are being organized by billionaire George Soros through MoveOn.org. They are not spontanous. These are the same people who brought you Occupy Wall Street protests.

http://www.breitbart.com/live/2016-...ng-upset-victory/moveon-protests-white-house/

Y'all realize that the vice-president elect is also a Harley - Davidson rider, too, right?

:sunglasses:

That's badass. I never thought we'd get a normal, strong group back in the White House. I know many don't like Trump but I think he's a badass. I don't know any person that has ever dealt with the media and nut jobs that Trump subjected himself to when he could have been just living a billionaire lifestyle with his model wife.

It's just nice to have some normal guys you'd like to have a beer with instead of someone who continues to be apologetic for America, bash it, create race wars, wants to make us weaker and is always crying about something.

Our nation was never meant to be that or have those types of leaders.

Yes, MoveOn.org organized transportation for 1 or 2 of these, and sent out notifications of peaceful gatherings, but I don't see anything about people getting paid to protest.

Local organizations communicated times and places in the Bay Area. Happens with most protests in the US. Grassroots organizations are still that, organizations.

Last edited:
like to have a beer with

Oh, we're full on circling back to 2000 now. Next will be the discussions about running a country's finances like your pawpaw taught you to run your household finances, and stories about liberal professors being stunned into gibbering seizures by bah-gawd real Americans talking real stuff in their classrooms.

Reactions: -LEK-
Yes, MoveOn.org organized transportation for 1 or 2 of these, and sent out notifications of peaceful gatherings, but I don't see anything about people getting paid to protest.

Local organizations communicated times and places in the Bay Area. Happens with most protests in the US. Grassroots organizations are still that, organizations.

Wrong.

Reactions: ymmot31
It's just nice to have some normal guys you'd like to have a beer with.

Also - Trump does not drink (sorry, no beers), and Pence only drinks around his wife so he will not be tempted by the sins of the flesh. Get your homo gaze away from him, please.

Meanwhile, Obama drinks beer and watches NCAA basketball. I would drink a beer with him or GWB (who seems fun).

I'm trying figure out what these left wing clowns are protesting. Do they realize more people voted against Clinton than voted for her if you include the third party votes? And before some liberal says well it is the same for Trump, I realize that. But Trump won the electoral votes- you know, according to that pesky document called the constitution? New flash for liberals- the United States is not a pure democracy. The President is not elected based on the popular vote and never will be under the constitution. The founders were astute enough to figure out a few heavily populated areas would skew the vote. So the bottomline is get over it.

That's badass. I never thought we'd get a normal, strong group back in the White House. I know many don't like Trump but I think he's a badass. I don't know any person that has ever dealt with the media and nut jobs that Trump subjected himself to when he could have been just living a billionaire lifestyle with his model wife.

It's just nice to have some normal guys you'd like to have a beer with instead of someone who continues to be apologetic for America, bash it, create race wars, wants to make us weaker and is always crying about something.

Our nation was never meant to be that or have those types of leaders.

the personalities and affiliations of individuals, obama, his administration, advisory, staffing, etc., subject of such loathing not to be believed

Also, noticing that NPR/MSM/the liberal left won't use the term "illegal aliens." They say "undocumented aliens." Like someone just misplaced their papers or something. Seriously? That's ridiculous. It's like saying drug dealers are "undocumented pharmacists." Or bank robbers are just making an "undocumented withdrawal." It's illegal. They have no right to be here. Send them back.
"illegal" is triggering. it's unsafe. and a sure sign that you're a knuckledragger.

I noticed the Portland Police reaction was much different last night than what we've been seeing here recently during these riots. As soon as it turned unlawful, dangerous etc... PP immediately warned the crowd that it was no longer a peaceful assembly, was considered a riot & to disperse immediately.

They then immediately went & got riot geared up, came back, tear gassed, maced, chased down, tackled, clubbed & arrested as many people as they could who didn't disperse as ordered. Have to think that change in attitude & behavior towards the rioters was b/c of Trump's soon to be presence.

I noticed the Portland Police reaction was much different last night than what we've been seeing here recently during these riots. As soon as it turned unlawful, dangerous etc... PP immediately warned the crowd that it was no longer a peaceful assembly, was considered a riot & to disperse immediately.

They then immediately went & got riot geared up, came back, tear gassed, maced, chased down, tackled, clubbed & arrested as many people as they could who didn't disperse as ordered. Have to think that change in attitude & behavior towards the rioters was b/c of Trump's soon to be presence.
Yep. It's no secret that a very large portion of policemen are conservative. They are ecstatic that they'll actually have a president that supports them

Trump already caving in on Obamacare. Our New York liberal is off to a smashing start in thumbing his nose at the right wingnuts.

Why doesn't Z ever provide links or quotes?

As a guy who didn't support Trump, I'd like to see the direction he plans on going.

Why doesn't Z ever provide links or quotes?

As a guy who didn't support Trump, I'd like to see the direction he plans on going.

Because most of what he says is nonsense and/or false.

As an aside, I don't really see anyway of fully repealing obamacare. It's too big now. There will be modifications to it though, for sure.

I'm trying figure out what these left wing clowns are protesting. Do they realize more people voted against Clinton than voted for her if you include the third party votes? And before some liberal says well it is the same for Trump, I realize that. But Trump won the electoral votes- you know, according to that pesky document called the constitution? New flash for liberals- the United States is not a pure democracy. The President is not elected based on the popular vote and never will be under the constitution. The founders were astute enough to figure out a few heavily populated areas would skew the vote. So the bottomline is get over it.

They hate democracy and hate America and have been brainwashed and indoctrinated by progressive leaders, media, and academia. Let's just call it what it is....anti-American.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT