ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother 26

Better show, “The Challenge 40” (40th season) just started last night. It's going to be a good one. Looks like starting as 4 teams (1st 10 seasons, 2nd 10 seasons, 3rd, then last 10 seasons).
2nd 10 has the best group of women, but the worst group of men

Last edited:
Reactions: thabigbluenation
For the first time all season some people voted with their heads. I read some spoilers of who won HOH and it should be an interesting week. 😂
That was a big move to get Cedric out. I really wanted to like him but something was off with him.

The scene with Angela wanting to join their group was cringe worthy.

Tucker is growing on me as he gives 0 F***s what you think of him and is a comp beast. Just really wish he would quit the weird voices when he talks.

Tons of floaters this year.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
I bet she's a freak.

bb-leah.jpg

Tucker is a comp BEAST. There is not a player left in the game that can match him physically other than Cam. One of the better players to come through the house in recent memory.

Not sure why Mackensy(?) is not aligned with so many people. She is a competitor and seems like a normal person. Seems like someone people would gravitate to.

Ready for Brooklyn to leave.

Glad T'Kor and Kimo made the big move.

Reactions: funKYcat75
Tucker is a comp BEAST. There is not a player left in the game that can match him physically other than Cam. One of the better players to come through the house in recent memory.

Not sure why Mackensy(?) is not aligned with so many people. She is a competitor and seems like a normal person. Seems like someone people would gravitate to.

Ready for Brooklyn to leave.

Glad T'Kor and Kimo made the big move.
Brooklyn keeps talking a tough game but doesn't back it up. I love when an alliance gets all cocky about their position in the game and then comes crashing to their knees. 🤣

Reactions: BankerCat12
Tucker may be my favorite player ever. He is a loose canon and they will get him out the first chance they get but he has made what would otherwise have been a boring season entertaining.
I think his side of the house keeps him in to fight off Cam and Quinn and then they turn on him.

Is the AI arena all season long? If so, he will need to be backdoored each time b/c you cannot give him two opportunities to get himself off the block.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
Poor delusional Brooklyn went down thinking she was the strongest player in the house and that is why Tucker was after her. You literally claimed to get revenge when you won HOH...nope, then when you won POV....nope, then when you won in the AI arena.... nope and then you try to get people to vote for you to stay by saying you would win HOH and take out Tucker and everyone said.....nope.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT