POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really hope Trump implements the Affordable Protection Act.

All citizens are now forced to buy riot insurance or pay a "shared responsibility payment".

Premiums will be determined by party affiliation. Ds will be the only ones paying premiums or the penalty tax.

Thanks Chief Justice Roberts for making it Constitutional in this country to fine people if they don't purchase a product the government is forcing them to buy against their will.

Trump pivoting hard left now. His true bearing. Watching him roll out one big New York Liberal big spending big government program after another while spitting in the face of the right wingers will be a tremendous joy to behold.

First up will be massive infrastructure spending that the Republicans shot down under Obama. Trump already on the phone with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and I love it.

When Trump was with the liberals yesterday he looked so comfortable and in his element (because frankly those are the folks he's always socialized with and contributed to) contrasted against him looking like he was going to puke when he was with Mitch and that little weasel Paul Ryan.

Trump was a liberal democrat his entire life until he decided to hustle the dumb gullible Republicans and I so look forward to that becoming clear over the next few months.

Reactions: jameslee32
Trump pivoting hard left now. His true bearing. Watching him roll out one big New York Liberal big spending big government program after another while spitting in the face of the right wingers will be a tremendous joy to behold.

First up will be massive infrastructure spending that the Republicans shot down under Obama. Trump already on the phone with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and I love it.

When Trump was with the liberals yesterday he looked so comfortable and in his element (because frankly those are the folks he's always socialized with and contributed to) contrasted against him looking like he was going to puke when he was with Mitch and that little weasel Paul Ryan.

Trump was a liberal democrat his entire life until he decided to hustle the dumb gullible Republicans and I so look forward to that becoming clear over the next few months.
Reaching across the aisle you twit and it may become necessary to get his agenda through with people like McConnell involved.

giphy.gif

You are one of the few leftist I have encountered that understood the moronic embracing of BLM by Hillary. Bill would not have done that. I give you credit for understanding she was playing with fire.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
What the hell has this world come to. Professional rioters.

They have been around since the 60's. The media loves to act like these protest are spontaneous. They are planned. Many there are paid and running the show.

The environmental movement is probably the best job security as a professional protestor.

Last edited:
Reactions: *CatinIL*
Replace Trump with:

Me until 23
Ronald Reagan
Dennis Miller
Greg Gutfeld
Charles Krauthammer
Thomas Sowell
And too many others to name.

I'd like to add myself and my Teamster Leader grandfather (whom I have pictures of with Jimmy Hoffa) who converted under Reagan and told me in my youth that we're all born and remain liberals until life and sound reason dictate otherwise.

What were you your entire life before you decided to become a buffoon with a thesaurus and a proclivity for loquaciousness?

Juan Williams praising protestors. Protesting an election.

Guy is an idiot.
He certainly is. I watched Fox all night for the election and he got slapped around on there by everyone at one point or another. He came off with such stupid shit that I fully expected him to say Hawaii might capsize if we elected Trump.

[laughing][laughing][laughing]
The Democrats ran a smear campaign against Trump. The protests are a product of their gullible, knee-jerk rank and file believing their own lies (also known as "Eating your own shit.").

I was listening to NPR last night, heard a story on how to break it to your children that your candidate lost. [laughing][laughing][laughing] That's not a story on NPR if Clinton wins.

Also, noticing that NPR/MSM/the liberal left won't use the term "illegal aliens." They say "undocumented aliens." Like someone just misplaced their papers or something. Seriously? That's ridiculous. It's like saying drug dealers are "undocumented pharmacists." Or bank robbers are just making an "undocumented withdrawal." It's illegal. They have no right to be here. Send them back.

So, I'm a vinyl collector and I follow a lot of vinyl dealers on FB and Ebay. Found this just a few minutes ago on FB.
Vinyl Records Forever

"I'm just going to say it.
Anybody who voted for trump may as well have punched my daughter in the face. You are my ****ing enemy. I don't care for your lame "but Hillary.." excuses, or your "decent people who are hurting" mythology. Your religion is a joke, your family values are a ****ing joke. You are a hollow, sneering shell with nothing inside and no moral compass. You are my ****ing enemy.

Now get the **** off my vinyl records page, because I have no use for bigots.

- Signed a white guy with no college education.

Edit: I've been banning people who reply with racism, violence and threats, but I think I'll leave them to illustrate exactly what these people are."

Reactions: ymmot31
So, I'm a vinyl collector and I follow a lot of vinyl dealers on FB and Ebay. Found this just a few minutes ago on FB. I've given this dude a BUNCH of money in the past few years. No more.

Vinyl Records Forever

Anybody who voted for trump may as well have punched my daughter in the face. You are my ****ing enemy. I don't care for your lame "but Hillary.." excuses, or your "decent people who are hurting" mythology. Your religion is a joke, your family values are a ****ing joke. You are a hollow, sneering shell with nothing inside and no moral compass. You are my ****ing enemy.

Edit: I've been banning people who reply with racism, violence and threats, but I think I'll leave them to illustrate exactly what these people are."
I would punch his daughter in the face solely for his dumbass political opinions.

One important area our President-elect should address immediately is his social media hair trigger. My statement comes from experience because I am quite guilty of the same. Sometimes I spout off without thinking on message boards or reacting to posts on Facebook. Quick reactions on Twitter are not a good thing.

So, I'm a vinyl collector and I follow a lot of vinyl dealers on FB and Ebay. Found this just a few minutes ago on FB.
Vinyl Records Forever

Liberals: some of the most intolerant people in the world and the biggest whiners.

Yahoo ran a story about Melania wearing a funeral dress to the White House. Some tweets were talking about how she looked compared to our beautiful first lady. :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT