POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they increase the price by a couple of hundred so they can provide the illusion of interest free. (I know they don't advertise that, but the price of phones are rediculously high.) Financing is where they make the big $$$.
Just let him think he got a deal.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
I can play this game all day.

1czx5n.jpg

So here's David Brooks, well-known Lib pundit, on taxpayer funded PBS:

"He explained that the second thing that's happening is a cultural divide. "We're just seeing widening chasms on values on a whole range of issues – when to teach sexuality to schoolkids. And, somehow, we have to have that fight without it being dominated by the crazies. (LOL. Actually it's been dominated by Libs; i.e. the true crazies, for decades. I mean who populates psychiatrists offices? ) And, frankly, without it being dominated by the gotcha, screaming moments we have seen in school boards and all that," he stated."

His lack of awareness of the causes of the cultural divide is astounding. What a bubble he lives in.

Did you guys hear about the latest Washington DC mass school shooting? What, you didn't? I wonder if it's because the shooter looks like this?
56945955-10744597-image-a-7_1650672458009.jpg
FQ_na9rX0AA5aZn_jpeg-2358564.JPG

See that poster on the wall. That is Yakub, the father of the white race. Yep, so says the nation of islam.

Supposed video shooter made while shooting

Shooter is dead. They found him that way, but no one knows why he is dead. Can't believe you haven't heard about this.

Did you guys hear about the latest Washington DC mass school shooting? What, you didn't? I wonder if it's because the shooter looks like this?
56945955-10744597-image-a-7_1650672458009.jpg
FQ_na9rX0AA5aZn_jpeg-2358564.JPG

See that poster on the wall. That is Yakub, the father of the white race. Yep, so says the nation of islam.

Supposed video shooter made while shooting

Shooter is dead. They found him that way, but no one knows why he is dead. Can't believe you haven't heard about this.
Amazing. I have not heard a word about it on any of the news outlets. Thanks for sharing, this is what is great about our conservative posters on this forum. They bring real news. News the MSM determines it is not fit to cover.

Again James. It is her god given American right to believe in and say pretty much anything she wants. It does not effect her lawful ability to run for office. I do find it amazing that the left is able to get these fastracked trials any time they want to sue a conservative. Hunters deal has been goin on for years and no trial yet. Same with Killary. But maybe conservative attorneys actually wait until they have real evidence before dragging people into court. It’s not just theater like the impeachment’s.

Again James. It is her god given American right to believe in and say pretty much anything she wants. It does not effect her lawful ability to run for office. I do find it amazing that the left is able to get these fastracked trials any time they want to sue a conservative. Hunters deal has been goin on for years and no trial yet. Same with Killary. But maybe conservative attorneys actually wait until they have real evidence before dragging people into court. It’s not just theater like the impeachment’s.
Hillary and Hunter aren't running for office of course but please go on.... lol

Robert Byrd literally was some form of wizard in the GD KKK and served in Congress for 50 years. As he should have been able to if his constituency was stupid enough to keep electing him. James’ President eulogized him. But James Lee thinks MTG shouldn’t be able to serve in Congress because she may or may not follow Q Anon. Just epically stupid people.

Last edited:
There are really some Class A+ sheriffs in Florida.

'Johnson also encouraged other residents to follow in the homeowner's footsteps and take gun safety classes, adding that they are "more than welcome" to shoot anyone who is breaking in to their house.'

But they are under criminal investigation aren’t they James? What crime are they actually charging MTG with? Is it insurrection? If so. Lolz. Who ever the judge is that allowed this farce to go to trial should be disbarred.
Pretty sure the House has something going on lately. Garland claims to be looking under rocks as well. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if this is Benghazi or Watergate.

Robert Byrd literally was some form of wizard in the GD KKK and served in Congress for 50 years. As he should have been able to if his constituency was stupid enough to keep electing him. James’ President eulogized him. But James Lee thinks MTG shouldn’t be able to serve in Congress because she may or may not follow Q Anon. Just epically stupid people.
The constitution seems clear. It's called the 14th amendment but does it apply to tourist visits? lol

GET RICH. 100% Guaranteed.

hrJEH.png

The Cincinnati Reds lose every day...every single day. I have bet against them for 10 straight games and you can too!

But wait there is more, you not only bet for them to lose...you bet for them to lose by at least 2 runs so you make even more $$$$$. I do it every single day and now I'm debt free!

It doesn't matter who they are playing, where they are playing...they gonna lose by at least 2.

Worried about the pitching matchup for the next game, don't be, they don't have any real pitchers. You could put a double AA minor league team out there in their place and no one would notice!

So what are you waiting for? Are you scared of a boatload of money?

avatars-000757903069-jjkxsl-t500x500.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT