POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ilhan Omar married her brother. Will the MSM report that? Looks like a drunk college kid having fun with his female friends.

Ralph Northram former Virginia governor in black face. Sarah Silverman, black face, Jimmy Kimmel black face, Justin Trudeau in black face, Harry the ginger prince in England dressed as Hitler. Joe Biden using the N word.

Yeah, but that Madison Cawthorne.

He's incredible and I hope he is president one day. Checks literally every single box from military to highly educated to practical, etc etc.

Hard to believe Florida was a few votes from having a literal crackhead that frequently enjoyed gay prostitute drug orgies
He'll damn well get my vote. I would be happy to see Kentucky with a governor half as good as him.

What we're seeing right now in real time is the pendulum starting it's swing back the other direction. This will be a gigantic swing when it makes the full path.

Now it's up to the gop to not fumble the opportunity. Take meaningful action don't take a bunch of dumb churchy positions. Make america first and let individual freedom and truly free market guide everything

Lol what a hilarious virtue signal. Noone advertises on Twitter anyway for many of the reasons I mentioned in here before. It's most all just influencer type promoted posts.

That said, the most concerning part is the Google position. As most know google literally controls the internet. So they're expressly admitting to further controlling information that people see, which was the exact opposite of what the internet was designed to do.

When the gop get back the power (assuming they can overcome massive cheating) first order of business should absolutely be to classify these companies as utilities so to strip them of their control of information

Nordstream 2 declared bankruptcy earlier. Biden Just keeps getting shit DONE! The US can buy it up for pennies and charge Russia to move their oil. Winning!
Screen-Shot-2022-04-22-at-11.38.16-PM-600x154.png

I used to live in Beuchel. About 11 years ago I stopped at a liquor store after work and there was a guy getting arrested. Walked in and saw a very large puddle of vodka on the floor. I asked the clerk what happened. Clerk was a HUGE guy, saw the guy put the bottle in his jacket and tried to walk out with it. Clerk grabbed and slammed him face first into the ground, which ended with the bottle being shattered

Celebration Week in SW OH (Boyhood home area) for USA's probably best ever army general & a topnotch Prez: US Grant. Super battlefield tactician, great campaign strategist, and overall commander. Lee/Patton/Eisenhower rolled into one. Had US on path to racial reconciliation till his plans were stopped by Congress & set us back a 100 years. Yes, corruption in his presidency because he was so trusting of untrustworthy people who betrayed him. Yes, a binge alcoholic vs. chronic, mainly when young.

Lol what a hilarious virtue signal. Noone advertises on Twitter anyway for many of the reasons I mentioned in here before. It's most all just influencer type promoted posts.

That said, the most concerning part is the Google position. As most know google literally controls the internet. So they're expressly admitting to further controlling information that people see, which was the exact opposite of what the internet was designed to do.

When the gop get back the power (assuming they can overcome massive cheating) first order of business should absolutely be to classify these companies as utilities so to strip them of their control of information
“Scientific consensus”.

That’s a very scary standard when it comes to the people who control what you are allowed to see or say.

Not surprising if true. They always accusing Democrats and liberals of doing the same illegal shit they are doing in private. Running child sex trafficking rings, priests raping little boys, etc. is nothing new for them.
Every statement about grooming is a confession. If they actually went to church there might be a way to confess their sins.

Wouldn't the wealthy prefer paying their debts with NO interest?

You obviously have no idea how to leverage debt. Debt is a powerful tool when leveraged correctly

“Scientific consensus”.

That’s a very scary standard when it comes to the people who control what you are allowed to see or say.

Trust the experts worked so well for covid.

Of course as we mentioned here several times, covid messaging was just reskinned global warming messaging. Now it'll come back with the additional public health tag to ram through whatever they can

Sounds like you are defending lib dims doing it. None of us are defending any conservatives that do it.
I'm simply calling out the pretty regular hypocrisy of conservatives. If they are whining and bitch incessantly about something, chances are they are doing or trying to do the exact same thing they are whining and bitching about or trying to cover up for someone they want to protect that is doing it.

I'm simply calling out the pretty regular hypocrisy of conservatives. If they are whining and bitch incessantly about something, chances are they are doing or trying to do the exact same thing they are whining and bitching about or trying to cover up for someone they want to protect that is doing it.
Sure you are. Try worry about cleaning your own house first.

Not surprising if true. They always accusing Democrats and liberals of doing the same illegal shit they are doing in private. Running child sex trafficking rings, priests raping little boys, etc. is nothing new for them.
Are you and pedo james saying this is bad?

If it is true, throw the book at them whether left or right. Can you say the same? Pedo james will not. He has supported lefty pedos.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT