POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it wasn't for the airport, CNN would have less viewers than straights working for Disney.

00-VGoiT3Y43HCVi5zFo8RP4qAIx90G3xGFQmQ4UHj7teSLR1c80ERVeZSJNz2-Po_XldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

Someone, left or right, pls tell me this is fake.

When I was a kid we had a neighbor who lived right across the street whose wife had no idea what he did for a living. All she knew was that he was with the gov't. She told my mom one time that she always had a bag packed for him in that he would get a call and would leave immediately...day or night. Would be gone for days and she had no idea where he was at.
After he died I guess the gov't decided to come clean with her in that his 'clearance' was over. She told my mom that he worked on the UFO program and that when there were reported sightings...he was part of the 'team.

Nice guy. Grew beautiful roses. Spent time with us neighborhood kids. That all being said....I don't believe in UFOs.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Come on. Who gives interest-free loans besides government? If you have that, you'd keep it. Duh. Who doesn't prefer low interest rates to market rates for further investments? Stop while you're way behind.
I thought we were talking about Harvard that costs $50k in tuition and who benefited from their admission practices. If we're talking about the rich and how they got rich or stay rich, they didn't get there by paying a lot of interest. For example, the tuition I pay is interest free for 10 months every year.

Come on. Who gives interest-free loans besides government? If you have that, you'd keep it. Duh. Who doesn't prefer low interest rates to market rates for further investments? Stop while you're way behind.
I bought my last three cell phones using an interest free loan.

I used to sell lamps and shades to a guy who peddled to rent to own type stores. The stores would require first and last payment up front. Those 2 payments covered the store's cost. I reckon it was interest free, but any additional payments were profit.
Exactly. The rich don't pay interest. They charge interest to people who can't afford to pay in full. Some could then use those profits to donate to colleges like Harvard for favorable admission for their future college student. Not saying it's illegal. Just bringing light to the dark hypocrisy of admission standards.

I thought we were talking about Harvard that costs $50k in tuition and who benefited from their admission practices. If we're talking about the rich and how they got rich or stay rich, they didn't get there by paying a lot of interest. For example, the tuition I pay is interest free for 10 months every year.
We were talking both. Keep up.

The rich alumni benefit with the preferences given to their kids. Blacks benefit from their racist admission practices against everyone else but alumni kids & non-black athletes. It's totally rigged against achieving whites & asians who aren't alum kids.

The rich alumni benefit with the preferences given to their kids. Blacks benefit from their racist admission practices against everyone else but alumni kids & non-black athletes. It's totally rigged against achieving whites & asians who aren't alum kids.
Blacks created Harvard's admission practices? Good to know.

There's no reason for any state's law to be different than this:

"College and university professors are unhappy with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' attempt to hold faculty "accountable" by imposing a review every five-years for tenured professors.

DeSantis signed the bill into law on Tuesday, which he said is aimed at holding faculty accountable and evaluate their performance, according to WPTV.

"We need to make sure the faculty are held accountable and that they don't just have tenure forever without having any type of ways to hold them accountable or evaluate what they're doing," DeSantis said."

Last edited:
Right back atcha slick.
I don't think anyone on the right (at least here on this board) would support a gop'r if they were convicted or credibly accused of shenanigans involving children. That is the difference between the right and left here. We would agree, there are bad people on all sides, but as far as I know, no one here champions chesters...except for lefties.

so james is a student ... that explains why he is so stupid.

He's not caring about others.. he's wearing a mask on a plane, which since the start of the pandemic we've known is nonsense bc of the way the air filtration works on planes

To believe otherwise is science denial

You are legitimately in a cult
The vast majority of doctors disagree with your death cult. Especially when it comes to the N95 and Omicron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT