POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Typical Dem these days. If the leftie posters on here had money, I suspect they would do the exact same thing. Sorry if you're insulted ... i truly believe you would.
Adam Schiffs best friend and partner in child predatory behavior.

GET RICH. 100% Guaranteed.

hrJEH.png

The Cincinnati Reds lose every day...every single day. I have bet against them for 10 straight games and you can too!

But wait there is more, you not only bet for them to lose...you bet for them to lose by at least 2 runs so you make even more $$$$$. I do it every single day and now I'm debt free!

It doesn't matter who they are playing, where they are playing...they gonna lose by at least 2.

Worried about the pitching matchup for the next game, don't be, they don't have any real pitchers. You could put a double AA minor league team out there in their place and no one would notice!

So what are you waiting for? Are you scared of a boatload of money?

avatars-000757903069-jjkxsl-t500x500.jpg
No worries, mate. My 2021 MLB World Series Champion (purposely italicized) still stinking it up at 7-8, even though they moved to #2 in a weak NL East.

Robert Byrd literally was some form of wizard in the GD KKK and served in Congress for 50 years. As he should have been able to if his constituency was stupid enough to keep electing him. James’ President eulogized him. But James Lee thinks MTG shouldn’t be able to serve in Congress because she may or may not follow Q Anon. Just epically stupid people.
It doesn't have anything to do with QAnon, section 3 of the 14th Amendment:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

Anyone who participated in the plot to send and recognize alternate electors opened themselves up to this legal challenge.

Reactions: jameslee32
The vast majority of doctors disagree with your death cult. Especially when it comes to the N95 and Omicron.
Death cult? More souls departed under Biden than Trump. It's weird that there is a new covid death revision every week to keep it under 1,000,000.

That tweet was referring to Ron freaking Howard virtuously wearing his mask. He's worth several hundred million dollars and setting good example flying commercial and still wearing his mask to travel between his homes on both coasts. Heroes don't always wear capes.

FQ8tZYvVEAAu72t.jpg:large

Are you still wearing your mask James?

Are you still growing impatient with the unvaxxed?

There was a time in the not so distant past that James had his own thread pinned to the top that only James responded to James.

edith-bunker.gif

James and Boston posting during the same day.

Willy, Didney and Gassy would have been good right about now.

Drunk-shit poster and Jock strap manager-to-office mask enforcer comments were missed.

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

Anyone who participated in the plot to send and recognize alternate electors opened themselves up to this legal challenge.
Then SJ Lee, Maxine Waters, Jerry's Juggs, etc should be kicked out too. Your side needs to be careful Dion.

Reactions: trueblujr2
LOL....tonight

"I'm very pleased to introduce the man with by far the best chance to defeat the radical Democrat nominee for the U.S. Senate this November," Trump told his Save America rally Saturday night in Delaware, Ohio, as he introduced Vance to his supporters.

"You know what? He's the guy that said some bad s**t about me. But you know what? Every one of the others did also. In fact, if I went by that standard, I don't think I would have ever endorsed anybody in the country."

Not surprising if true. They always accusing Democrats and liberals of doing the same illegal shit they are doing in private. Running child sex trafficking rings, priests raping little boys, etc. is nothing new for them.
The difference is we want all pedos arrested and burned at a stake. Your side seems to only care when it's someone you disagree with. Harvey Weinstein was raping women for decades but raised tons of money for dems so they turned a blind eye and let him keep on raping.

Last edited:

Then why are they asking her questions about Q anon? You dems love your political theater based on no evidence. It’s absolutely sad what they get away with. How many tax dollars are being wasted on this dog and pony show? Obviously can’t hold a candle to the impeachment trial where Schiff completely fabricated what was said in the phone conversation between Trump and Zelensky. Were Schiffs actions treasonous?

Then why are they asking her questions about Q anon? You dems love your political theater based on no evidence. It’s absolutely sad what they get away with. How many tax dollars are being wasted on this dog and pony show? Obviously can’t hold a candle to the impeachment trial where Schiff completely fabricated what was said in the phone conversation between Trump and Zelensky. Were Schiffs actions treasonous?
Schiff withheld military aid to Ukraine for political purposes? Man that guy has a lot of foreign policy power at his disposal. Wonder why he wasn't impeached? lol

Hahahahahahahahahaha. James thinks MTG is the Jan 6th pipe bomber. Drink up James!
The fact they haven't brought it up in months means it wasn't a pipe bomb. They planted something in case the fbi couldn't get people to enter the capitol. Since they did they just forgot about the pipe they threw on the ground without any video evidence.

He's incredible and I hope he is president one day. Checks literally every single box from military to highly educated to practical, etc etc.

Hard to believe Florida was a few votes from having a literal crackhead that frequently enjoyed gay prostitute drug orgies
Whenever he decides to run for POTUS, DeSantis would wipe the floor with whoever runs against him.

Schiff withheld aid to Ukraine for political purposes? Man that guy has a lot of foreign policy power at his disposal. Wonder why he wasn't impeached? lol
Learn to read. He fabricated the conservation between Trump and Zelensky completely during the impeachment trial. He portrayed that he was reading Trumps statements. It was all fabricated theater.

He's incredible and I hope he is president one day. Checks literally every single box from military to highly educated to practical, etc etc.

Hard to believe Florida was a few votes from having a literal crackhead that frequently enjoyed gay prostitute drug orgies
Madison Cawthorn ran for governor in Florida??

Pretty sure the House has something going on lately. Garland claims to be looking under rocks as well. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if this is Benghazi or Watergate.
Good to know Garland is looking into a protest and ignored crazy people that have ended up running over and shooting people the last 1.5 years. Good use of time I guess.... except for the crippled and dead.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Whatever Trump says, goes. That's the thinking depth. Most of them wish they could vote for MTG too.

Libs don't realize it but knocking out MTG would actually be a positive. Gop is winning that seat regardless and it doesn't get much worse than her

Maxine Waters literally urged citizens to harass and attack republican members of Congress. Is she a seditionist?
No. I’m obviously not condoning that behavior, but it’s different behavior. She wasn’t trying to overthrow our Constitution. Different legal mechanisms.
Nancy Pelosi on BLM riots. “I don’t know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country. Maybe there should be.” Insurrectionist? She took an oath too correct?
They had a detailed plan they tried to execute, my dude. Go read the Eastman memos for yourself.

Libs don't realize it but knocking out MTG would actually be a positive. Gop is winning that seat regardless and it doesn't get much worse than her
Have you ever actually heard her speak? I've watched her on Tim Pools podcast twice. Over 2 hours of her answering questions and talking about her beliefs. She sounded really normal. The media says she's crazy so we are supposed to throw her out and get the DNC approved republican candidate. How'd Romney do for us?

Look at the date on this tweet.

Good thing Pence refused to get in that limo…
Pence was the one tasked with listening to arguments against certifying state election results. Of which there were expected to be several. I’m pretty sure they were preparing for the first one when the riot occurred. So no he wouldn’t be on the floor at all times.

Mitch like Ben Shapiro are only now going pro vaccine because of a huge recent data release that is being passed around political circles. When you overlay the delta variant spread and deaths in the US with voting maps you get almost a perfect correlation with Trump voters. These days elections come down to very very small margins and the GoP already had a dying off problem.
278993646_3304676763083549_4441950456523063790_n.jpg

No. I’m obviously not condoning that behavior, but it’s different behavior. She wasn’t trying to overthrow our Constitution. Different legal mechanisms.

They had a detailed plan they tried to execute, my dude. Go read the Eastman memos for yourself.
Libs love the constitution when they can use it to try to pull off one of their corrupt shenanigans. Such as this. The rest of the time they piss on it and call it antiquated.

BS it's different behavior. She was calling for riots and harassment of American citizens. That is the problem here. You and people like you never see the wrongdoings committed by your own party which by the way makes you out to be a liar since you constantly say you always call out the left when they do something wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT