• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

This is why the Easter bunny interrupted him:

I have a guy in the Russia thread trying to convince me this mush brain saved us from a Russian political strategy to have Trump the authoritarian leading uneducated rednecks in a plot to distract America so Russia could restore their power in the world. They can’t even allow him to have a casual conversation with a soccer mom.

I have a guy in the Russia thread trying to convince me this mush brain saved us from a Russian political strategy to have Trump the authoritarian leading uneducated rednecks in a plot to distract America so Russia could restore their power in the world. They can’t even allow him to have a casual conversation with a soccer mom.

It's a conspiracy theory no less wacky than all the others.

Of course Biden's just a figurehead, but this is pretty much spot on.

Thanks Dion for the love. You’re the best, hey if you want to go shrimping one day message me and we will get you on a boat but have to work your male ass off, we don’t take trans on the rigs 🍺
Thanks but no thanks. I went to school specifically so I could sit on my ass in a lab and not be in the mines like my neighbors. Hope you're paid well, cause your bosses sure are.

Didn't take long for jd Vance to be proven as a fraud. He does not need to be anywhere near power. Not trustworthy
Don’t think he is either. All an act in my opinion. His desire to be loved by msm and Hollywood would influence his decisions. I think he would end up like a Ted Cruz. Who I supported for a long time. Always ready with a grandstand sound bite but never any meaningful change.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Thanks but no thanks. I went to school specifically so I could sit on my ass in a lab and not be in the mines like my neighbors. Hope you're paid well, cause your bosses sure are.
See you missed that, as a kid we worked shrimp and crab so my uncle would say if you boys want to work your asses off for the the rest of your life the get your education. Best advice I ever got, ended up specializing in tax law and specialized in corporate tax . That experience made me thankful for where I came from and the federal judges appreciate that 🇺🇸🍺

Poor poor libs. Control the print and electronic media, social media, DC and Hollywood but it’s never enough. Almost sounds fascist.

Thou shall not be allowed to question Lord Lee. For if thou dost, thou will be labeled a pseudonym.

the guy posts stupid shit and gets called out on it and then he gets paranoid and blames other people. That’s a quality human right there.

"Adams--who follows a mostly vegan diet and has already scheduled plant-based menus in city public schools--assured a nine member, bipartisan group of New York's Congressional delegation that he won't push for a ban on chocolate milk, at least for now."

The vegans are who we thought they were...give them some power and they will immediately start planning plant-based everything...and no chocolate milk.
And low meat diets have been linked to brain damage in children. You look at IQ rates in nations that don't eat meat at basic levels and its pretty glaring.... but hey, we are saving the planet. Who cares about the kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT