POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is stupid. Using this logic would be like looking at the US and saying they're one of the most poorly economic performing countries in the world when by GDP we're #1 by 4 trillion the last time I checked. Per capita, maybe top 10? The US has a per capita debt of 58,000 while Venezuela has one of 7,000, Egypt 2,000, Russia 2,000. Based on your logic you'd rather be in those countries.

Moderate debt is typically an indicator of a powerful economy. Look at the per capita incomes of U.S. states and the per capita GDP and you'll likely see those same states you listed above as well as maybe TX and FL.

Shoot, CA, NY, and TX, if countries, would be top 10 countries per GDP.

Even as an individual we take on debt for all sorts of things: car payments, mortgages, etc. Prices are typically higher in those states you listed compared to poorer states that are typically led by Republicans. On the other hand, the wealthiest states are typically Blue, and no I don't think D's do better than R's or R's do better than D's, the business cycle is cyclical so it's really the luck of the draw in terms of who is in charge.**

Markets recently have performed better under Dems but 30 years ago and prior it really wasn't the case. Even the economy did well under 45 until Covid messed things over.

**minus tax cuts because those have always led to market turmoil
Thank Goodness that the Democrats are going to kill it in ‘22. I bet they gain at least 100 seats.

Anyone know why the Air Force has shut down a four mile stretch of Highway 71 in Nebraska for the last four days? They say it is for a Humvee crash that was loaded with ammo, but residents report seeing helicopters flying in and out of the quarantine area 24/7 and tons of personnel.

Anyone live around that area?

I'm keeping an eye on this as well but the news seems hush-hush about it. The crazies on reddit think it could be something bigger than just a crashed humvee with ammo though.

Thank Goodness that the Democrats are going to kill it in ‘22. I bet they gain at least 100 seats.
killed is an understatement

Read that wrong, Dem's will be killed and killed again in 24. If they actually rigged the 2020 election they should've done so with House and Senate seats to actually pass meaningful legistlation. Instead, they didn't pass much of anything and will be slaughtered, both by the outpouring of R's voting but also because D's are pissed nothing has been accomplished.

Reactions: ukalum1988
killed is an understatement

Read that wrong, Dem's will be killed and killed again in 24. If they actually rigged the 2020 election they should've done so with House and Senate seats to actually pass meaningful legistlation. Instead, they didn't pass much of anything and will be slaughtered, both by the outpouring of R's voting but also because D's are pissed nothing has been accomplished.

Are Dems pissed that nothing has passed or that they’ve went too far left?

Billy Windows and Markie Funkberg will throw out the Dropbox Dollars. Got to have that because of the obvious awesomeness that Dems do for the economy. I think you are underestimating America. I think the Dem candidates get over 600 million votes each in ‘22

Are Dems pissed that nothing has passed or that they’ve went too far left?

Billy Windows and Markie Funkberg will throw out the Dropbox Dollars. Got to have that because of the obvious awesomeness that Dems do for the economy. I think you are underestimating America. I think the Dem candidates get over 600 million votes each in ‘22
Your sarcasm is funny but to answer your first question it's the former. The Dems in power right now aren't as left as the media wants people to believe and in comparison with say Europe or Canada Dems might not even be left of center.

Thanks Trump for letting more Saudi terrorists into our country to murder our citizens. I'm sure he will set them up with a few more billion in arms sales as punishment.
kxetz1sadmt81.png

Ran into someone I knew from high school, I never know any of the news or rumors about people I grew up with cause I normally don't give a sh-t. Haven't been on facebook for a few years...so I was told one of the hottest girls at my high school, who was a couple years older than me, left her husband and is now married to a transgender (a woman who claims to be a man). I didn't believe it, but they showed me a pic on their phone from facebook of them together.

She ran through a lot of boyfriends in high school and college, I guess she got tired of dudes haha. She has multiple kids and I sh-t you not...her profession is...elementary school teacher.

The bar? That sob doesnt set anything for me. Watch Comey rules, you will learn about an Orange 💩 stain on America

Comey soiled his own sheets. He should have to lie in them as he lied before congress and the world. Politics don't belong in the judicial system or in the investigation of criminal activity. He is one of the biggest hypocrites in history if he casts any aspersions on ANYONE else.

He’s an African American by definition so don’t be all raysis. I’m guessing the person who posted that wasn’t thinking about that.
Worked with a white guy born & raised in SA & then USA citizen; i.e., a true AA, much more so than blacks born here. Pretty thick what I would call a Brit accent. Said his elderly parents drove around SA in a white convertible.

It's almost out of runoff territory. The Dems got their 6 candidates to all endorse Warnock and not canablalize each other. Warnock is sitting around 45+%. If turnout is the same or higher as 2018 he should get the win. The gop couldn't get it done so. Loeffler only at 25%. If Warnock can avoid the runoff it will be a huge steal. Perdue made a complete fool of himself this week and just killing his campaign. All recent polling has it tied or Osoff up a point or 2.
* KA - BOOM *

[laughing]

Your sarcasm is funny but to answer your first question it's the former. The Dems in power right now aren't as left as the media wants people to believe and in comparison with say Europe or Canada Dems might not even be left of center.
FALSE. What they say they want is just a first step. Whatever they get, they then immediately start back for more. Dense statement.

Ran into someone I knew from high school, I never know any of the news or rumors about people I grew up with cause I normally don't give a sh-t. Haven't been on facebook for a few years...so I was told one of the hottest girls at my high school, who was a couple years older than me, left her husband and is now married to a transgender (a woman who claims to be a man). I didn't believe it, but they showed me a pic on their phone from facebook of them together.

She ran through a lot of boyfriends in high school and college, I guess she got tired of dudes haha. She has multiple kids and I sh-t you not...her profession is...elementary school teacher.

I never understand hot women with butch women. Or any woman with a butch woman. I never understand that. If you want to be with a woman, why not be with one like Margot Robbie or Halle Berry?

I just do not understand why a woman would want to be with a woman with a butch haircut, walking around dressed like a man, and acting like a man.....but missing one important piece.
Why not be with a man???

FALSE. What they say they want is just a first step. Whatever they get, they then immediately start back for more. Dense statement.
They literally can't get anything passed in the Senate. And nothing about them is hardly left let alone radical left. The right is just so far right that it looks like the left are crazy left.

Nixon (R) and Eisenhower (R) would be considered a leftist by current GOP standards. Teddy (R) even more left and FDR (D), a commie probably.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Comey soiled his own sheets. He should have to lie in them as he lied before congress and the world. Politics don't belong in the judicial system or in the investigation of criminal activity. He is one of the biggest hypocrites in history if he casts any aspersions on ANYONE else.
Everything you just said applies to Trump, McConnell, Pelosi, et al. The problem is you only think it applies to those who don’t think like you do.

Reactions: Ed323232
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT