• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20180922_USC938_0.png

communist-party.jpg
So they both moved, but Dims like 3X further.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Trump demands loyalty 100 to him. That's not how DOJ works Comey is aPatrioty, Trump is a traitor
Weird. Comey was a patriot? Did you believe that when he impacted the 2016 election or did your view changes when he got sideways with Trump. Comey appears to be a narcissistic man who really craved attention.

Trump hired Barr. If he wanted only “yes men” he certainly would not have hired Barr.

There are scholars who disagree it is mentioned fwiw. But I don’t think you want I argue Bible.
It is interesting how the Bible has existed for thousands of years, but in the past 20-40 new scholars discovered new ways to interpret the subject scripture. It’s great for people who want the Bible to say what they want it to say, but not very compelling, otherwise. I read the Bible when I became a Christian hoping it did not say some of what it clearly says. Changing God’s words is the very reason the world is in the mess it is in.

It is interesting how the Bible has existed for thousands of years, but in the past 20-40 new scholars discovered new ways to interpret the subject scripture. It’s great for people who want the Bible to say what they want it to say, but not very compelling, otherwise. I read the Bible when I became a Christian hoping it did not say some of what it clearly says. Changing God’s words is the very reason the world is in the mess it is in.
Are you serious? Scholars have been interpreting the Bible for over a thousand years. St Augustine, Thomas Aquinas, Erasmus, Kierkegaard?

Are you serious? Scholars have been interpreting the Bible for over a thousand years. St Augustine, Thomas Aquinas, Erasmus, Kierkegaard?
I did not say otherwise. But, show me where they interpreted it to say homosexuality is not discussed in the Bible. I will wait, because I know you want to be contextual to the actual discussion.

I did not say otherwise. But, show me where they interpreted it to say homosexuality is not discussed in the Bible. I will wait, because I know you want to be contextual to the actual discussion.
You did, reread your post. And you didn't mention homosexuality specifically either. The same passages in the Bible have been interpreted many different ways over the centuries, it isn't a new phenomenon.
It is interesting how the Bible has existed for thousands of years, but in the past 20-40 new scholars discovered new ways to interpret the subject scripture.

You did, reread your post. And you didn't mention homosexuality specifically either. The same passages in the Bible have been interpreted many different ways over the centuries, it isn't a new phenomenon.
Dion, you must read the posts in the context of the discussion. But, I think you know that, you just want to pretend you are right.

“subject scripture”

Reactions: warrior-cat
Weird. Comey was a patriot? Did you believe that when he impacted the 2016 election or did your view changes when he got sideways with Trump. Comey appears to be a narcissistic man who really craved attention.

Trump hired Barr. If he wanted only “yes men” he certainly would not have hired Barr.
You don't think Barr was a yes man? GD boy, he tripped over his feet clearing Trump of zRussian collusion and he didn't read the report. In the end the 1 time he didn't lick Trump's boots and overthrow the election for him Bye!

You don't think Barr was a yes man? GD boy, he tripped over his feet clearing Trump of zRussian collusion and he didn't read the report. In the end the 1 time he didn't lick Trump's boots and overthrow the election for him Bye!
I know he was not. Like personally know it. In fact, he hired a lot of people who were not “yes men.” You don’t have to reject facts because of your hate.

• Haha
Reactions: JC CATS
The bible says clearly and unequivocally the unrepentant sexually immoral cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Any sex outside of marriage, which can only be between a man and a woman in His eyes, is adultery.

Pseudointellectual scholars can and do argue almost anything about almost everything. It doesn't make it so, and an argument isn't good just because it comes from someone hwo "knows" something.

Which version of the Bible you referring to, bub? How old is the modern English language?

Reactions: Dionysus444
You just don't like what it says.

You really don't like that it's true. You know it's true.
It's the opposite, you forget I am far left. I wish it were true. Would be awesome, we might actually get some meaningful policy like healthcare. It isn't though and we don't.

It’s taken three decades for gambling and marijuana to still not be passed, trailing such states as Mississippi. But our backwards hick politicians in Frankfort meanwhile ban abortion, ensuring weird religious evangelicals vote for them. Awful people
Save up all that evangelical hate for the crescendo, my man. You can kiss abortion goodbye in all except the most liberal bastions, and those might not survive the SCOTUS.

In case you haven't noticed, the drums of war are hammering hard. The war machine needs bodies, and abortions steals those, but when it happens you make sure you blame those nasty, uber powerful, evangelicals.

Which version of the Bible you referring to, bub? How old is the modern English language?
Nah man it's the Word of God. Doesn't matter who's translating it, God gets all up inside 'em. Contradictory translations are just you not believing hard enough duh.

It's the opposite, you forget I am far left. I wish it were true. Would be awesome, we might actually get some meaningful policy like healthcare. It isn't though and we don't.

You're just more radicalized.

You wouldn't be so far left if you weren't brainwashed into it by an environment that swung unnecessarily too far left after 2008. Your very existence proves it.

Reactions: exemjr
You're just more radicalized.

You wouldn't be so far left if you weren't brainwashed into it by an environment that swung unnecessarily too far left after 2008. Your very existence proves it.
2008? I was actually way more radical in 2001. Matured and mellowed some over the years.

OK, but what's "value"?

Same firm they just retained recently had value set at $30. Was on their site. So $41 is over $10 premium per share.

Poison pills are effective tools to ward off hostile takeovers, but I think the timing combined with the price opens the bod for derivative liability. They can't just shirk off $10 per share profit for their shareholders.

Of course that was part of the defensive strategy of getting blackrock to very publicly acquire every share they could. It 1) drove up current price to make a refusal more reasonable and 2) helped insulate them from the largest shareholder joining in said action.

The scary part is - who is the puppet master (s) pulling billions of dollars of strings?

Yeah. No one translated the Bible until people decided it did not address homosexuality. Nice try, Bub.

You realize the Bible was written in Old Hebrew and translated in many different ways, correct?

Serious question, are you saying the Bible is written factually? Ie, should be taken literally? Because I don’t think you can defend it.

You realize the Bible was written in Old Hebrew and translated in many different ways, correct?

Serious question, are you saying the Bible is written factually? Ie, should be taken literally? Because I don’t think you can defend it.
The Bible has every kind of literary device known, as one would expect of a writing inspired by God. The truth found in the Bible should be taken literally. That has been defended for centuries. So, I suspect it can be defended. Not all of the OT was written in Hebrew. You do know that, right?

And, the fact that you point out your serious questions is kind of sad. It would appear that you are more often not serious, than you are serious, if that is an indicator.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
The Bible has every kind of literary device known, as one would expect of a writing inspired by God. The truth found in the Bible should be taken literally. That has been defended for centuries. So, I suspect it can be defended. Not all of the OT was written in Hebrew. You do know that, right?

And, the fact that you point out your serious questions is kind of sad. It would appear that you are more often not serious, than you are serious, if that is an indicator.
What is the truth in the following verse?

Ephesians 6:5-8 Paul states, “Slaves, be obedient to your human masters with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT