POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LMAO! You can't even make up how immoral and corrupt the conservative party is. Liz Cheney's top challenger for her seat, a Wyoming state senator, is of course a pedo. Got a 14 year old pregnant, took her as a child bride out of shame, and then drove her to suicide. Of course now he can openly admit to raping her since SOL is up.
bzc70s1x0jt81.jpg

I get it. I'm making a point that someone from another country would be a better president for free speech than America liberal filth. Got it?
Then why ask if he was considering a run? Looks like you read your Constitution about as much as the Bible.
Anybody think Musk might run for President later in life?

Are you dense? Obviously, he can't be President. Obviously, the poster to whom you responded was speaking hypothetically, as in, if he COULD be President...

You may be as dense as you are woke.
See above. It's ok sometimes to let someone take the L. Your team really thanks you for the loyalty though. Maybe we'll get that cannabis vote. Oh never mind.

Then why ask if he was considering a run? Looks like you read your Constitution about as much as the Bible.

LOL! The only reason Liberals like you read the constitution is to figure out what part of it to cancel.

Just saw a very non-biased poll showing independents are at 17% democrat. Enjoy your retreat into hell...... though I'm guessing you can't wait to get there.

See above. It's ok sometimes to let someone take the L. Your team really thanks you for the loyalty though. Maybe we'll get that cannabis vote. Oh never mind.
Again, that question was OBVIOUSLY hypothetical and sarcastic to prove a point.

My dude I work for one of the largest private healthcare systems in the world. I talk to people every day who are experts or highly trained/skilled in their field. I’m literally responsible for continuing medical education.

And you lost the minute you started talking about “delusions” and “mental illness”.

So go about your bigoted ass, ignorant life. I don’t care. Your “opinion” means jack shit to me.

Just hope you don't practice medicine. Men or women can clean and pick up trash.

Reactions: Girthang
You have to be born in America to be president.

(unless military deployment is cause of foreign birth iirc is one exception)
Nope. If one parent is US citizen you are natural born citizen whether happened Hawaii, Kenya, Indonesia, etc. Doesn't matter where physically born. I mean if mom is on trip to Euro & she gives birth there you're not natural born?

Another is Ted cruz was born in Canada. Both of his parents lived in canada. But his mom was American citizen and his dad was a later a US resident...but scholars agree he fits the definition of natural born citizen.

The other scenarios were McCain, and there was Goldwater back in the day who was born in Arizona when it was a territory before it was a state.
And Washington was born in VA before we were a country.

“But one of the things that I would do differently is I found the media is so corrupt, that I would really not focus on them almost at all. I’d just focus on getting the job done for the American people.”

I doubt that. It's just not in his New York City DNA. How many times over his four years did everyone/advisors tell him to stop tweeting....and he didn't.

I 'liked' it with a laughing emoji but actually it's sad. My mom had a neighbor years ago with alzheimer's that would do the same thing. Wandered around the neighberhood, talking to people who weren't there, etc.
The exact same look, walk, actions.
My mother suffered from dementia. Similar behavior. Before we moved her to assisted living, she wondered around the neighborhood at night. Scary. Frustrating. Thankfully, she never got hit by a car. It's called the long goodbye.

Republicans pulled out of the debates? Such cowards. Running like scared little spoiled crybaby snowflake quitters because they couldn't bully them to get their way.

Watching FlashPoint and they have on a Texas couple...Robert & Joeylynn Mesaros. They were one of the trucks that followed that Biden Harris campaign bus in Texas during the campaign. They are getting sued by Dem/lib activists, and Biden administration I think, in a civil suit where the libs are using a 1871 Ku Klux Klan law. ?
Basically being sued for being on the same highway, having a flag on their truck. Did nothing wrong. No traffic citations. Etc. Dem/libs say they were harrassing and they (Dems) were traumatized by it. Said it will cost them $200K or more.

Guy has a killer handlebar mustache.

Republicans pulled out of the debates? Such cowards. Running like scared little spoiled crybaby snowflake quitters because they couldn't bully them to get their way.

What's the difference. I mean did you watch the Rachel Maddow questions. Even in the democrat primaries "Liz warren love ya girl, tell us how awesome you are." Then "tell us why you suck Tulsi, and who are you Asian guy"

They should've pulled out in 2012 when yall were all chuckling along saying romney lived in the 80s for mentioning Russia

Also- campaigns choose to be on debates, not the RNC

Not to mention, has there ever been a time in your life where you've said "man I need to see this THIRD debate, I'm undecided"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT