POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is normal and in swimming and not that big of a deal but what it proves is Thomas is a loser. If you’ve on already won a gold or a national championship you give your 5th place to the other person and wait for yours in the mail.

When I coached swim we nearly always told our kids to let the other kid have the medal unless it was a kids first medal or something.
Thomas is a narcissist, regardless of your stance on trans issues. You can kind of read it on her face.
"Gah, why don't you just die!"

"The world will just be so better off when men can beat the absolute shit out of women in the UFC and Zion Williamson dominates the WNBA! WHY DON'T YOU BIGOTS JUST DIE?! How dare you display your bigotry by not wanting a man in your daughter's locker room!"

No doubt, this dude has a Ukrainian flag in his facebook profile pic, posted a black square, and got every jab he could get. So compassionate!

I got a spoiler for you since you live in a bubble of bullshit---- Just because someone dares to disagree with you doesn't make them a "bigot" nor wrong. I know you being wrong has never been considered a possibility just as most far leftists think but...you're wrong and it shows how you'll adopt whatever view you're fed with zero pushback.
Don’t equate support for Ukraine, who is under attack by one of the leading autocracies in the world, with support for socially destabilizing measures that purport to be about equality but are more about control, than anything.
They used to in Chicago . . .
And boy, did he pay the price.

FPywsX_XwAgCdji

They don't want to spend their money. But they don't like watching their kids suffer because they dont have school supplies or winter clothes, or a ball to play with at recess. They get a budget of $250 for the year from the school, that doesn't go far with 30 kids. It's silly how much stuff the schools don't provide for teachers.

Great idea! Every red state should do the same. Do like the gov't does with hard working, middle class, blue collar, and white collar AMERICANS. Tax the h**** out of them. Then they can all move to blue/sanctuary states.

Taxing exports is unconstitutional.

Lol of course. Even though it's clear he has no authority he'll try it anyway.

That said repubs were fools to not pass it. I knew theyd blow this opportunity to do something right. They always blow it when they're in control
Ever heard of CHS? My 18 yr has been diagnosed with this and is very sick...nothing wrong with indulging every day.
Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS) is a condition that leads to repeated and severe bouts of vomiting. It is rare and only occurs in daily long-term users of marijuana. Marijuana has several active substances. TheseI include THC and related chemicals. These substances bind to molecules found in the brain.

Notice why the Republican Senator dropped out of the race. He allegedly did something (he denied it) that Democrats now support and Democrats have elected many, many candidates who do the same thing.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

So he drops out and Kenya Obama becomes Senator and the President. See how goes Amerika

Last edited:

Lol of course. Even though it's clear he has no authority he'll try it anyway.

That said repubs were fools to not pass it. I knew theyd blow this opportunity to do something right. They always blow it when they're in control
Basically the same thing in Indiana. Around 80% of Hoosiers want it legalized yet they refuse to do so.

Basically the same thing in Indiana. Around 80% of Hoosiers want it legalized yet they refuse to do so.

same with beer sales outside of liquor stores. Can’t buy cold beer anywhere else

It's amazing how the pubs constantly flop every time they get the chance to really do something with their election wins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT