POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the posters on here...but I haven't seen him for awhile....maybe duke4life...I think said he bought one and he didn't think the charging/electric bill at his house had gone much. Hard to believe, but he's a good poster so I have no reason to doubt him.
All depends on your setup and how much you drive. I work from home (so no daily work commute) and have the faster charger setup at my place. Which means I can get all the charging I need during off peak hours. So ya me personally havent seen a massive bump in my electric bill. Even with the small bump in my electric bill, still saving more money by not going to the gas station.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
And what’s a battery cost? Whats your driving range before charging? How long to charge? What if all the charging stations are occupied? Are they convenient like gas stations, at almost every exit?

i actually don’t know the answers to these questions but I suspect they are not positive because you never hear EV advocates touting these points.
A battery replacement is supposedly cost around 15k. But this is extremely rare, they say you see about a 5% drop in battery efficiency for every 100k miles. I personally havent reached that many miles on mine, but ya I know a couple people with Tesla's with over 100k miles and they have seen very little drop in efficiency and havent met a single person that has had to replace their battery.

When it comes to the range, depends on what model you get. My model gets around 330 when fully charged. But you never fully charge it though unless you plan on going on a long road trip. Most charge it from 80-85% full.

Length of charge really depends. Are you using the mobile charger that comes with the car (only about 3 miles per hour). You can buy a $35 adapter you can plug into like your Dryer outlet and that can get you to around (20-25 miles per hour) or you can buy the wall adapter and that gets you anywhere from 30-40 miles per hour. That is all for home charging options. The public charging stations are the fastest options, you can get around 200 miles in about 15 minutes. But the charging stations cost more than just charging at home. The vast majority of people do their charging at home. Ive only used the charging stations 3 times so far. Havent had to wait for any of them, you can usually find them at every target parking lot and pretty much most shopping centers.

Again charging isnt something that is ever really on my mind. Every time i hop in my car it is around 80-85% charged and have plenty of range to last me where ever I want to go. The only time I think about my range is if I plan on doing a road trip.

Also to be clear with all of this. I didnt get my Tesla because I think its the greener solution. I think Ive read you need to get somewhere between 250k-300k miles before it becomes the greener solution over gas cars. I got mine because of how quick and fast they are. And ya I will say charging at home has been cheaper and the ease of charging at home instead of going to the gas station is a massive plus. I have no plans on going back to a gas car.

Notice why the Republican Senator dropped out of the race. He allegedly did something (he denied it) that Democrats now support and Democrats have elected many, many candidates who do the same thing.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

So he drops out and Kenya Obama becomes Senator and the President. See how goes Amerika
Also notice how his opponent was eliminated from the race ... complicit "media" and "legal system".

The Chicago way ...

…and thom brennaman. poor guy’s entire career down the drain because he dared to “insult” lgbtqp…

I don't disagree with your post or sentiment, but Rocker's demise came from comments in New York about New York. That is why i referred to him.

Reactions: trueblujr2
So we agree.
I think so. Main difference is I am willing to overlook his personality flaws (we all have them FCS) because his policies were good for all of us.

I'm not voting for a "buddy". I want someone who will advocate for America first policies. I've said before, DJT was not my nominee choice in 2016 as I thought he was left of GWB. He may be personally IDK ... but his policies were not.

apparently in Indiana package liquor stores are a huge lobbying power. Allowing cold beer sales in groceries and convenience stores is overwhelmingly popular but dies in committee
I believe I was in Alberta, but it was some Canada province, & they didn't allow cold beer sales either. But they had a tub of circulating cold water with antifreeze of some type in the store that after you bought your warm 6-pack, you could sit it in the tub & cool it down in about 5 minutes. Hilarious.

Reactions: trueblujr2
FP2q19yXMAES5_a

Lol of course. Even though it's clear he has no authority he'll try it anyway.

That said repubs were fools to not pass it. I knew theyd blow this opportunity to do something right. They always blow it when they're in control
Republicans wouldn't know good or right if it walked up and kicked them right in the ass. Way to give an ailing Andy a win while pissing off most of the state.

MUH BURBON. Assholes.

Hopefully someone does a deep dive on Stivers and his current financial ties. Be interesting to see who is filling his coffers.

Compassion vs compulsion. The left will never understand the true difference that must be in the heart.
"If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?" James 2:15-16

Reactions: SDC888

Lol of course. Even though it's clear he has no authority he'll try it anyway.

That said repubs were fools to not pass it. I knew theyd blow this opportunity to do something right. They always blow it when they're in control
Two things the Republicans in this state need to get their heads out of their asses on. Legalizing weed and expanded gambling.

"If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?" James 2:15-16
Notice it doesn't say, "Give it to them or else we will take everything you have at the point of the sword and put you in prison."

Can you see the difference yet or do you need to take some more scripture out of context?

It's never been easy to have kids, but damn, I can see why no one want to have one right now. This just makes it that much harder.

except oil production has gone steadily up his entire presidency. the oil companies don't need any new wells. they have enough active projects for a few decades of production. we are projected to blow past 2019's production record late this year. consumption is way way up from pent up demand, projected to go over 20million barrels a day this year. continuous problems at refineries has allowed the companies to jack finished product prices along with wall street manipulation. the oil prices are entirely artificial, their is no supply issue. You can thank Trump for the slow down in production. it fell 20% in 2020.
Natural gas production didn't even take a slide like oil did. production set a record last year, will set another record this year, and then another next year. consumption was down about 5% the last 2 years. prices still through the roof entirely because of speculation and because energy companies can get away with jacking rates every year.

* KA - BOOM *

And yet another narrative is blown completely to shit.

yes;

2 Thessalonians 3:10

For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

CONTEXT.

Now do compassion vs compulsion.

You read, you copy and paste, and you do not understand. Probably because you deny Him.

Ask God to change your heart. Good luck w that. I know i needed it (and still do).

Last edited:
Not sure I can agree with this endorsement unless Trump knows something we dont

We posted about the same time. Looks like some of it may be personal. And he mentions that women love the guy (his show) and that he would do better in Pilly and Pittsburg than others. From the NewsMax article..

"I have known Dr. Oz for many years,"

'...earned a joint MD and MBA from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and Wharton School of Finance.'

1st and 2nd graders. That's six or seven years old. Someone needs their knees adjusted over stuff like this.

By the end of this lesson, students will be able to:

1. Correctly identify at least four body parts of the female genitals.

2. Correctly identify at least four body parts of the male genitals.

3. Describe why it is important for them to know the correct names for the genitals.

• This lesson refers to 'girls' and 'boys' when identifying body parts.
  • The use of a binary construct of gender as well as using gender (boys and girls) rather than the more accurate biological sex (male and female) is purposeful given the developmental stage of students.
  • This lesson does, however, acknowledge that there are some body parts that mostly just girls have and some parts that mostly just boys have.
  • Being a boy or a girl doesn't have to mean you have those parts, but for most people this is how their bodies are.
  • And, 'Most people have a vulva and a vagina or a penis and testicles but some people's bodies can be different. Your body is exactly what is right for you.'
Tell students:

• 'There are some body parts that mostly just girls have and some parts that mostly just boys have.'
  • 'These body parts, which are usually covered by clothing or a bathing suit, are sometimes called private parts or genitals and today we want to make sure everyone knows the correct names for these parts and who has what body part.'
Display male body and female body on PowerPoint slides to go over which body parts are different and which ones are the same.

Have the class label body parts on male and on female.

By asking the class which body parts only girls have, only boys have and both have, the teacher can assess the knowledge of the class.

An alternative assessment strategy is for the teacher to ask, 'Who has a vulva? Girls, boys or both? Who has a penis?' etc. and have the class respond.

By asking students why it might be important to know the correct names for these body parts, the teacher can gauge student understanding by their responses.

Now do compassion vs compulsion.

You read, you copy and paste, and you do not understand. Probably because you deny Him.

Ask God to change your heart. Good luck w that. I know i needed it (and still do).
Yes. And let’s not forget, the Bible talks about charity for those who need it. It could be a one time thing or it could be longstanding, depending on the persons ability to provide for themselves. But the Bible is clear about those who are able to work & won’t and how we should treat those who don’t.

“For even when we were with you, we used to give you this order: if anyone is not willing to work, then he is not to eat, either. For we hear that some among you are leading an undisciplined life, doing no work at all, but acting like busybodies. Now we command and exhort such persons in the Lord Jesus Christ to work peacefully and eat their own bread.”
‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭3:10-12‬ ‭

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT