How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None, because the job of a general
Education teacher is not to “teach sex”.

Even a sex ed teacher teaches biology. Not insane gender mumbo jumbo.

This is incontrovertible: steering a minor into discussions about sex is grooming, by definition.
But both a Sex Trafficking criminal and a Unicorn Teacher answering questions or teaching sex should be locked up irregardless huh? Got it.

Who could have guessed there are fans of the Governor kidnapping plot?
There aren't fans...but everyone with a brain knew it was a setup. Because they knew you'd easily buy this narrative of a white supremacist domestic terrorists hiding everywhere in the bushes. Same thing they did to Muslims after 9/11

In fact you still believe it...you just think they got off, not that the government did wrong by coaxing foolish men into something that they wouldn't have done on their own

The passages I linked are interactions with the populace, not parables. He even uses a metaphor with the camel and needle eye to reinforce his point. I gave the full passages in context, not out.
Nice deflection. I was being facetious. As I said before, the direct passages you linked are not about wealth redistribution. It was about giving those who claimed to have faith, an opportunity to display it. Jesus asked them for things that someone wealthy wouldn’t give up unless they had true faith. Jesus did not go around preaching for everyone to give up their wealth to the state so they could use it as they see fit. He advocated for people to use the resources they had available to help those who couldn’t help themselves. Of course he used a metaphor, not because it was hard for people of the time to enter Heaven because of their wealth, but because of their hearts condition, due to how they usually acquired their wealth and their selfishness to hold on to it.

Just when you think New York City can't get any wackier the Mayor speaks. So NYC will put up billboards all over Florida urging people to move there because Florida believes in Parental Rights for K-3rd grade. LOL

Now 60,000 NYC residents move to Florida every year so if they want to move back, adios. I think the sun will continue to rise.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/06/letters-to-the-editor-april-7-2022/

Eric-Adams-Gender_Identity-Billboards-e1649282978289.jpg

A judge acquitted one of the people that entered the capital because the cops were waving them inside.

that innocent man was told by CAPITOL POLICE to come inside the CAPITOL and that he was OKAY being there asking as he was peaceful.
Turns out BLM supporter cop killed an innocent white woman for being a peaceful protester abiding by CAPITOL police request.

That's such bullshit. Some of the most undereducated parts of the U.S. are family values true blooded white americans. Ky is a shining example of a state with terrible education across every demographic. We have a handful of counties where everyone with the means moves their kids and the other 90% of the state is abysmal. We stopped educating kids and started only teaching how to pass yearly tests that determine the schools funding. Ever since that became the norm in public schools we have fallen way behind as a country. My wife is a teacher and we get in many debates about how dumb our school system has become. You are right about family involvement, one of the biggest factors that determines whether a kid succeeds in school is having a family member involved in their education.
i97hhv8arbs81.png

Just when you think New York City can't get any wackier the Mayor speaks. So NYC will put up billboards all over Florida urging people to move there because Florida believes in Parental Rights for K-3rd grade. LOL

Now 60,000 NYC residents move to Florida every year so if they want to move back, adios. I think the sun will continue to rise.

Notice what's at the bottom of this clowns podium among all the GAY, GAY, GAY....

'Come to the city where you can say whatever you want'

Right. Try saying something considered anti.....muslim, gay, Democrat, trans, etc and see what happens.

Great idea! Every red state should do the same. Do like the gov't does with hard working, middle class, blue collar, and white collar AMERICANS. Tax the h**** out of them. Then they can all move to blue/sanctuary states.

Man... imagine how much greater Florida would be without transplanted New Yorkers...

I think someone mentioned in the last day or so of how almost all of these latest cases are Dems.
Trying to get it back on the front page since Russia, Russia...Ukraine, Ukraine may not be working?
Lockdowns = mail in ballots in about 7 months?

Why is this even news anymore? At this point everyone who gets it has a mild cold if symptoms at all. Why are we still playing this game?

Well once again if you'd actually read the story or follow the trial...NO bombs were out anywhere, the dudes didnt even have money to buy anything...in fact one of the FBI agents testified that he acted as the bomb maker.

Good lord man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT